It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-year-old girl hits man wearing trump mask

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
no
not really
were it a 14 year old attacking someone in a barak mask would you say the same?

sadly I think not

Honestly yes I would be saying the same thing.

It would still be funny.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Did I stutter?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Did I stutter?

I don't know if you have a stutter but based on you thinking that its okay to attack 14 year old girls you might.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody
no
not really
were it a 14 year old attacking someone in a barak mask would you say the same?

sadly I think not

Honestly yes I would be saying the same thing.

It would still be funny.

fair enough

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You seem confused on the difference between defending yourself and attacking someone... or you're intentionally using hyperbolic verbiage here to mask the fact that your opinion is literally that a man shouldn't defend himself against a female. Seems a touch sexist in this age of equality and all that nonsense, ya?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I know i can make people talk without resorting to torture.

Obviously you don't know what stocks even are thank feck.

"The stocks: a torture device was one of those torture devices constructed mainly to inflict public humiliation on the victim. Its main purpose was not the punishment of death. The bound victim was usually left out in the open and the passers-by would spit on him or throw disguising wastes which increased the humiliation."

Public humiliation is a form of torture you see.

Next. x

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Public humiliation is a form of torture you see.

Only for the woke. You likely also believe that spanking children when they need it is child abuse.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Strangely, when talking about stocks, most people imagine a pillory, which is where we get the description of public humiliation from "He was pilloried by the fans." for example.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I would have crushed her larynx with a well-placed open-handed chop to the throat.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Nope, it's illegal to spank your kids where i hail from.

But i still twat mine when its deserved, spare the rod spoil the child after all.

I don't torcher them in public squares or fling rotten vegetables in their direction all the same, that would just be poor form, nevermind detrimental to there upbringing.

They get hugs and kissed when those are deserved as well, go figure? x

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Strangely, when talking about stocks, most people imagine a pillory, which is where we get the description of public humiliation from "He was pilloried by the fans." for example.

They are both similar - the pillory was a standing version (hands/head) of the stocks (hands/feet).

Both had the same ultimate purpose - public humiliation.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah, but you say stocks and most people imagine pillory

Of course, we only know the difference because people write things down and draw pictures.
Imagine how much has been lost from our pre literate societies?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I keep reading this 'woke' thing and am too lazy to Google it, yet another pathetic contemporary label for X group of people with opinions one disagrees with.
It's all semantics at the end of the day, public humiliation could well be seen as emotional torture, and then does it need to be in public to be torture?
The US created it's own legal wilderness with Gitmo so it could avoid international conventions on prisoner treatment and abuse.
Would the pic below be deemed torture, or not because the public were not meant to see it?

I'm pretty glad I don't live under US jurisdiction, and it's about time we stop extraditing suspects to the US as they do not reciprocate - See diplomatic immunity killed motorcycle rider, and fled the UK.
Different cultures I guess but I am blessed to have been born under English law, that's for sure 😱😂

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Equal right, equal lefts

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So this kid attacks someone, and it's funny...

Uh-huh...

The world is truly becoming a very sad place.

What this child needs is a swat to the ass, and taught that she's actually lucky the guy, who I assume is somewhat larger than she is, didn't hit back.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yep, twating her on the napper and sending her on her way, would not seem to be beyond the realms of possibility.

The world has always been a sad place, it just depends on how you look at it.

But maybe the guy simply knew better than she did, hence his ambivalence to hit a wee girl?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
It's a pity the guy didn't have a girlfriend or sister/female friend with him when the little bitch banged him with a snipe shot.
If she were here she'd have had her ass spanked for sure, the ancient unspoken law is if your man is attacked by another woman, then as a women you step in to do what he can't...teach her a lesson.

Just Google women drunken fights UK or whatever, every Brit girl knows if you attack a man be damn sure there are no close women with him, coz you'll be fighting them, not him.
😁
edit on 31-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: Spelling autocorrect correction

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Should there be a case through, or simply stern talking to and a pointing out of the error of her ways by the parents?

I'm mean short of her breaking the guys his jaw or nose, this is simply a poor choice of action on the daft wee lassies part.

No need to enter her into the system imho.

Plus stuff standing in a court having to say you got twated from a wee girl???!!!

That's a pedestal one's rather apt to look stupid upon.

I have a “wee little” 13 (not 14) year old girl.
I out and out dare you to let her take a swing at you.

“Wee little girl” knocks or chokes dudes out in the ring.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Naw mate it's fine, ile take your word for it.

I'm afraid you will need to find some other 44-year-old full-grown Man to square off against your child.

It sounds like some kind of ""circus"" ring might be up your street able to accommodate your David Vs Goliath fantasies.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

Well, your mother teaches you that.

Someone hits you, you hit them back.

But you put a woman on her arse all the same with a punch and your still apt to turn some heads in your direction.

The lesson is, the daft wee girl was out of order, but the Man battering the crap out of her in return of the favor whilst wearing a latex Trump mask probably would not have gone down to well if he had chosen to have gone in that direction.

Well, that and don't get twated by 14-year-olds of the fairer sex whilst wearing silly effigy.

He's the bigger person even if he did have a silly mask on, physically and literally.
edit on 31-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join