It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Christian Hypocrite' Conspiracy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Regardless of your stance on religion, please read this if you have the time (its pretty long lol). To me, knowing that God=love, this scenario of Jesus's life seems FAR more realistic to me than any other theory/bible scenario that I have EVER heard/read.

psyosra.bigpondhosting.com...

I'm not asking for a debate re this - I just find it VERY fascinating and think many here would also.

saint - Thanks for the applause, even if it was *cough* inappropriate for some very strange reason that I know nothing of lol. I thought it was great
Human beings go tooooo far on the analyse thing, we gotta keep it more simple! Love one another. How much easier can it be!!!!???

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
channeled from Jesus, huh...yawn...guess some whould rather have the "excitement" of imaginary conversations than to humble themselves before God and ask Him what the the Word of God is speaking.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
where did I quote it as being "GOSPEL"? Neither did I say it was "imaginary". Its merely what I see as a more realistic POSSIBILITY. I don't see the need for sarcasm just because some viewpoints don't agree with yours. Perhaps, being a die-hard bible believer, is being closed-minded. Just perhaps, of course.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Why do Christians care so much?
As many others have said..........LOVE...............

If we only cared about the '''I''' me,myself and I then we would not be Christian......

Glory be to God.......
Love your enemies......
helen....

Why do you say christians care so much? I don't believe they care more than any other human beings of whatever religion. I have a couple of christian friends who are so full of themselves and "God" that they neglect their own children. And Love is our birthright and the source of us all and not some christian invention.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
I have a couple of christian friends who are so full of themselves and "God" that they neglect their own children.

Ah yes, more 'hypocrite!" pointing. To address the point, many Christians have to be taught to care...there's a lot of people in society who don't understand what selflessness means. I can say going from non-believer to believer, I've come to care about a whole lot more now than I did before. I'm not saying you must be Christian to care about these kinds of things, only that caring is integral towards the teachings of Christ.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join