It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thief stole from man suffering cardiac arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

He will be out on a Tag in 3-4 months due to over crowding in the prison system especially in England where the prisoners run the place not H.M.gov , When i had my heart attacks i was bouncing about tiding up waiting for the ambulance to arrive

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I was recalling from memory of what I read yesterday or the day before but here is that story about the young TREE SURGEON on the thread immediately preceding yours.

I was not being vague I was genuinely recalling it from memory as best I could having read it in that shell shocked way that it just floated around and the thought AGAIN came into my head then as there is so much of this going on I promptly forgot about it until I was reading your post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here in Chicago a guy was knocked out, robbed, then a taxi ran over him, then other people stripped him of shoes, watch, etc.. Happened right downtown (near Trump Tower) and was videotaped from start to finish.

Hadn't heard of this one. That's actually REALLY unusual for downtown Chicago. I've spent many long nights out downtown and the most untoward act I ever saw was a crazy old woman flashing her floppy tatas at my wife lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I think, going by his name appearance and circumstances, there's a strong likelihood he wasn't born over here.

So, what can we assume about you by looking at your mini-profile and seeing you have a Portuguese sentence as your custom title, below your name?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
A homeless English family are turned down for accommodation while the home that should have been there's is given to a newly arrived Polish couple because of EU quota's, right's and rules and host nation responsibility's or rather the local authority's interpretation and understanding thereof.

What EU quotas are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It IS an immigration issue, a mass immigration issue.

Why are we importing useless scumbags, for god's sake?

'No fixed address'.

Please...

Prove he was a immigrant....

or was the dark skin and funny name enough to trigger you.

Why should it be incumbent upon the OP to prove anything to you?

Who died and left you the new Skeptic Overlord or Springer or even a Mod?

Since *you* are the one questioning it, it is incumbent upon you to disprove it.

Come back when you've done so. In the meantime, I'll take the OP's analysis.

I so *dislike* apologists when it comes to the immigration issue. I have an idea - why not invite all the immigrants to stay at your house? I mean, according to you they will all make fine citizens...

-smh-

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Why should it be incumbent upon the OP to prove anything to you?

Because it was the OP the one stating that the man was an immigrant, it was not on the linked article.

If it was the OP's opinion then it should be presented as that, not as a fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Dude even the OP has admitted he/she doesn’t actually know if the dude is a immigrant or not.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude even the OP has admitted he/she doesn’t actually know if the dude is a immigrant or not.

To both you and ArMaP - good points.

I guess I need to think about this a little more.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Be more like the Old Ats

Find out what prison he is in and arrange a kicking for him ,

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Right are you from the UK or the States as that is pertinent to your understanding of the situation.

Let me explain it like this, we have a welfare state in the UK much to the Tory's chagrin since they have always wanted it gone.

Many other EU nation's also have welfare states some of which are very poor.

In the UK a common practice for SOME polish and other foreign EU national's was to use there status as EU citizen's to claim from the welfare system of the nation they were claiming to be living in, in this case the UK which after Germany and Scandinavia was one of the more generous system's.

So you would have for example a polish family whom would have perhaps several more birth certificated than they actually had children whom would then place claim's for Child Welfare support known in the UK of old as Family Allowance and then send that money back to there own country as quite often they were only really seasonal workers, they also used to go home for so many week's in the year in order to avoid paying full income tax.

Now most of those loopholes were closed but not all.

There WAS even a Romanian prime minister who praised his citizen's whom moved to other nations in order to claim welfare in them.

The Quota's of which I am talking are not EU directive's but they are very much EU law's about the right's of EU citizen's within the Block and there right's to claim social welfare in the host nation's within the block were they CLAIM to be living, some of them have in the past claimed from SEVERAL host nations and made a huge amount from this scam but as these nations often did not share there details and there was no Central computer database for the block as a whole they were able to get away with this almost with impunity, the main offenders were mostly eastern European's from former communists nation's.

Data sharing has gotten better but never completely and many of these eastern European nations in particular do not have up to date system's which mean's that across the block there is a disparity in how data is handled and how it is shared, we have the Data Protection law's enacted in this country for example as a way to get out of exactly this process since many of our elite (political and financial) were fearful that they may end up in trouble for there own financial indiscretions when the EU rules on freedom of information came into force so they rushed to bring in law's to protect there own arses while pretending it was for the sake of the general public which it very much was not, in fact before the freedom of information came into force we had police forces, public body's and private institutions that held public data shredding and incinerating much like the NAZI's did at the end of WW2 trying to cover up all manner of dirty work and past misdemeanours on there parts and fearing liability should the truth ever come out.

Well as the Lord said the Stone themselves will cry out, nothing is done in secret that shall not be known if only to him perhaps or as he said cried from the rooftop's, let's hope such a database of all information DOES exist even if we can not access it down here in this mortal coil we currently inhabit.

So you are Correct, sorry not quota's but Rules (and how those rules are interpreted often within the host nations of the block and those rules were part of the freedom of movement laws, right's and responsibility's of host nations to treat all EU citizen's equally - in the UK this meant that since the UK likes to treat it's own citizens often very unfairly often not even telling them there right's - I am not joking on this - but they feared that since they were now legally obliged to help the EU citizens' and to explain to them there full right's and what benefit's they were within there right's to obtain that they could not treat them the same (in fact they even set up training courses to show there advisors how to educate the EU citizens' yet no one was educating the British citizens or showing them how to navigate there way through the complicated web of bureaucracy) so they ended up bending over backward to accommodate EU citizen's claim's over and above how they treated the British citizen's own claim's - similar to how discrimination policy within the UK weighted the system against native British (if there is really such a thing as that) in favour or other migrant minority's even from outside the EU before much more recent reform's).

edit on 20-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

PS: as you can see just below my avatar, I'm from Portugal.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Sorry Armap, Portugal though most often Neutral is technically our oldest Ally you know, because of Spain and the troubled history between our nations in the distant past.

Also you have some of the holiest sites in Europe, there is even a prophecy that the rest of Europe (including us) will fall but Portugal is protected.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What we need to do in the UK is send those 80% of economic migrants who are turning up on our shores to our Common wealth friends because only 20 % are real refugees fleeing war zones , It would be a win win for all of us and cheaper , Otther Eu states lock there borders down .

But this country has no forward plan or ever did for the past 80+ years on any front , Your own country is light years ahead with basic drug laws and others shame us badly with their infrastructure , too many chiefs and not enough Indians

edit on 20/10/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How many children do you have? Between me My brother sister and my mates siblings which is three of em. So six full grown adults we have one child between us. After industrialisation you start to enjoy life and stop procreating as much. The western world has failed to replace its self for almost two generations. Mass Immigration is the result of this without it. Are present population wont have anyone to care for it as it hasn't and will not replace the current generation ie migration to help circumvent. This problem. I hope going by your name you're not from sussex! Would explain alot. a reply to: CJCrawley

edit on 21-10-2019 by UK2315 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I think, going by his name appearance and circumstances, there's a strong likelihood he wasn't born over here.

So, what can we assume about you by looking at your mini-profile and seeing you have a Portuguese sentence as your custom title, below your name?

The phrase is Portuguese, I'm not.

Maybe our man is really called Arthur Shufflebottom and just randomly picked a Portuguese moniker, just to be a little mysterious and different.

But I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UK2315
How many children do you have? Between me My brother sister and my mates siblings which is three of em. So six full grown adults we have one child between us. After industrialisation you start to enjoy life and stop procreating as much. The western world has failed to replace its self for almost two generations. Mass Immigration is the result of this without it. Are present population wont have anyone to care for it as it hasn't and will not replace the current generation ie migration to help circumvent. This problem. I hope going by your name you're not from sussex! Would explain alot. a reply to: CJCrawley

I don't have a problem with replacing the resident population if it isn't doing so by reproduction.

We just have to be more circumspect about the new residents.

hope going by your name you're not from sussex! Would explain alot.

?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That is by design, we have been poisoned in the 20th century to reduce our birth numbers, everything from fake hormones in cosmetic's to estrogen mimicking micro plastics in the water and food have harmed us, our water comes from reservoirs were the water is chemically treated and our food is processed.

Anyone - and there were a lot of scientists that believed it was right to do so - that wanted to limit our birth rate could have and DID poison us all, the third world continued to grow apace because they drank dirty water and ate what they could catch or grow themselves, no supermarkets, no food factories except for export to the west.

So I most certainly do have a problem with us being replaced.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

What, you think it's all a conspiracy to facilitate mass migration from the third world to the first? But then the immigrants would be eating our food and drinking our water and thus be poisoned - wouldn't they?

In any event, I'm afraid we in Europe are dying faster than we're being born. It's not just Europe - most areas of the world are in the same predicament. Even China, which has always resisted immigration, will have to contemplate it at some point later this century.

The problem is how do we look after an ever increasing elderly population with a proportionately decreasing workforce?

So we can't avoid a certain amount of immigration. But not indiscriminate mass immigration like we have at present, with the inevitable result of our towns and cities thronged with hordes of useless criminal knobheads with dubious skill sets who hate our guts.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You clearly do not understand how this works!

sigh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join