It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thief stole from man suffering cardiac arrest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Would it be okay if he had a heart attack after I stole his stuff?!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: carewemust
And, I would bet none were immigrants

Aren't doing the exact same thing everybody is accusing the OP of doing? Carewemust didn't mention what their status was, so you're just assuming they're not immigrants. Chicago, being one of those sanctuary cities, I'll just bet it was possible there could have been some illiegal immigrants involved as well. I only say this knowing Chicago like I do. That town really needs some help!

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Right the elderly Gentleman was British ethnic.
The story and both people's faces are shown in this page from the Manchester Evening News a newspaper from Manchester in the UK, the first is the image of the gentleman whom was robbed and the second is the man that robbed him.
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

It is NOT about race, it is about the disgusting attitude of this filthy thieving robber that stole from a dying man in the street when anyone with any decency would have gone to get help or tried to comfort the dying person.
Personally I don't think race comes into it but there is a definite cultural and citizenship point to observe here.
The most nationalistic guy I ever met and I am white British (more or less - definitely on the more side) was a mixed race black lad who I worked with, he was one of those no nonsense say it as it is guy's, straight and to the point and when it came to which country he loved he was almost ultra nationalist (obviously not in the racist definition but in the national pride and identity way), also he would NEVER have left a guy to suffer like this let alone rob him.

It really was just a case of a nasty piece of work taking advantage of the mans predicament and perhaps even contributing toward his death as if the victim was aware his heart attack could have gotten worse.

The sentence was far too lenient and to be frank I think this scum is so despicable the word swine comes to mind and I mean it literally, I would not like to say what I think should have been done with him but if he was not born here then deportation AFTER a lengthy sentence would be a nice start.

edit on 21-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It IS an immigration issue, a mass immigration issue.

Why are we importing useless scumbags, for god's sake?

'No fixed address'.

Please...

Prove he was a immigrant....

or was the dark skin and funny name enough to trigger you.

He's a Portuguese national. www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Welcome to the 21st century.

Did you enjoy your sleep?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

A Portuguese in the UK, at this moment, is not an immigrant, it's an EU citizen. Maybe next month he will be an immigrant.

He will probably be deported a third time.

PS: I couldn't find in any article what the sentence was for, if it was only for the mugging or if it was also for not providing help. That alone could give him a one year sentence in Portugal.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Wow..you don't actually know the guy is an immigrant.

Scumbag indeed. but has nothing to do with being an immigrant, or not.

He’s descended from an immigrant at the very least. You don’t want to admit that the UK, like every other white-majority nation, has a self-destructive immigration policy. This is the inevitable result of admitting people whose culture and education make them ill-equipped to thrive in the First World. It’s much more sensible to help them in their homelands than to help them in our homelands.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Scapegrace because: Italicized for emphasis

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
He’s descended from an immigrant at the very least.

Almost everybody is, wherever they are.

Many people born in the UK are descendants of immigrants that moved to the UK decades or centuries ago, and the same thing happens in all countries.

Even the queen is a descendent of immigrants, like Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Scapegrace
He’s descended from an immigrant at the very least.

Almost everybody is, wherever they are.

Many people born in the UK are descendants of immigrants that moved to the UK decades or centuries ago, and the same thing happens in all countries.

Even the queen is a descendent of immigrants, like Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Even more so on this side of the pond.

I am a full blooded Scotsman on my father's side. Both grandparents hailed from the land of Lochs.

From my mother I inherited both Norwegian and Italian genes. My maternal grandmother was born in Norway, My maternal grandfather was born in Italy.

So I guess I am a kilt wearing, greasy Viking.

Or I am simply an American.

Either works for me.

(post by Rikku removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There is a practice called Anti Discriminatory Practice, one lesson is to TRY to see thing's from the perspective of the people you wish to discriminate against.

We all discriminate it is a part of human nature but it is also a blind reaction that does not see the individual's only usually there color, race, gender, religion, football team or whatever the hell else we may use to judge them by nit picking at there differences.

Now if you can try to do that for a moment then understand that most of us whom have concern's do have some valid point's - as long as it is not because of Discrimination ingrained into us by society or our upbringing but rather because of opinion's arrived at after years of thought on the matter as may be the case.

And that some of us can change our mind's back and forth usually floating somewhere in the middle.

Then remember that a lot of Illegal migrant's are Dying needlessly - they are not bad people they are people plain and simple, 59 Chinese probably fleeing poverty and just wanting to find work away from there communist regime dead in a container at Dover and now 39 dead in a container found when it was opened at an industrial site.

Now remember, each and every one of these is someone's son, daughter, brother, sister, father, mother, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt.

Each and every one of these was born and had to learn there right from there left without any concept of race or religion until it was instilled into them.

And remember they are HUMAN BEING's not dog's or animal's.

There are good people and bad people in this world and sometime's desperation makes people do terrible thing's just to survive, other time's bad people prey on these victims often with tragic consequences.

I am not saying open our arm's to the world I am saying try to have some humanity for God's sake and see it as best you can through there eye's, try to walk a mile in there shoes if you even can.

And then remember that as fellow human being's regardless of nationality, religion, color, culture they are still biologically our brothers and sister in the same extended family we call humanity, only strangers because of geographical displacement and not because they are alien beings from another planet with bloody testicles sticking out of there heads'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join