It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thief stole from man suffering cardiac arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Another story involving Britain's wonderful immigrant population and their many contributions to civilization.

So this old man of 73 collapses with a heart attack.

And while he's lying there, helpless and dying, some foreign article goes through his pockets and steals his phone, wallet, and a gold chain.

He was jailed for 20 months at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court.

The victim died in hospital the next day.

We get some good uns, don't we?

Speaking after sentencing, Det Con Dave Potter said "Furtado's actions have shown that he has a complete disrespect for others and I hope this sentencing sends a clear message that this shocking behaviour will not be tolerated." www.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah, that'll teach him. Playing Fortnite in a comfy cell for 20 months, no rent or bills or worries.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Its pretty horrible but I dont think its got much to do with his immigration status and everything to do with him just being a vile human-being (a word I use in the loosest possible terms)

I have seen naturally born UK folk also do some pretty awful stuff, just like I have seen immigrants do some amazing stuff, and UK folks do some amazing stuff.

Lets not make this a immigration issue its just about a scumbag being a scumbag and getting 20months is a joke when you think that really that means he will be out in at least 10.

EDIT: Also looking at the article it makes no reference to him being a foreign national or was the funny name and dark skin enough to trigger your outrage OP?
edit on 19-10-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It IS an immigration issue, a mass immigration issue.

Why are we importing useless scumbags, for god's sake?

'No fixed address'.

Please...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

It IS an immigration issue, a mass immigration issue.

Why are we importing useless scumbags, for god's sake?

'No fixed address'.

Please...

Prove he was a immigrant....

or was the dark skin and funny name enough to trigger you.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

It was a dogs act, no doubt.

But it doesn't actually mention anything about him being an immigrant in your linked article. So, are you just assuming his an immigrant?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yeah, okay.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yeah, okay.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

So you don’t know if he is actually an immigrant?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'm assuming he is, you're assuming he isn't.

I think, going by his name appearance and circumstances, there's a strong likelihood he wasn't born over here.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow..you don't actually know the guy is an immigrant.

Scumbag indeed. but has nothing to do with being an immigrant, or not.
edit on 19-10-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm assuming he is, you're assuming he isn't.

I think, going by his name appearance and circumstances, there's a strong likelihood he wasn't born over here.

Cool glad we could clear this up so it’s got nothing to do with him being a immigrant or “foreign article” ( whatever that is) and everything to do with your assumption that he is not a UK national.

Feels like this has got more to do with you trying to push an anti-immigration agenda rather than the awful crime that has been committed and the pitiful sentence for that crime.

Also am not making any assumptions about his immigration status. For me his status isn’t relevant, you claim in your OP he is a immigrant however are unable to provide proof of this and by you own admission it is actually just an assumption.

edit on 19-10-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here in Chicago a guy was knocked out, robbed, then a taxi ran over him, then other people stripped him of shoes, watch, etc.. Happened right downtown (near Trump Tower) and was videotaped from start to finish.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Very happy to push a mass immigration agenda. Controlled immigration, fine.

Explain to me what the hell use it is anyway? Maybe for Scotland, which doesn't have that many people, but England is full.

We have to be a hell of a lot more discriminating about who we let through the door.

As the people of Scotland will discover if the SNP immigration agenda gets going.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
And, I would bet none were immigrants

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes we get some genuinely bad louts that should not be here, there was an incident I read about the other day, I can't remember the in's and out's of it but somewhere around Manchester or there about's an elderly lady was involved in a road rage incidence with an Pakistani English driver, now the guy could have been born here but?, at any rate a man (workman going about his business on the street were it took place) who saw this incident take place and the elderly lady's distress ran to her defense, protected her from the abuse she was receiving, the Asian guy then returned with up to twenty other Asian men because he felt he had been DISRESPECTED (by this workman So a gang banger as the yank's call them) a short time thereafter and attacked the workman one of them nearly severing the poor workman/good samaritan's hand with a knife probably a machete.
I believe a jail sentence was handed down but it was as in the case you have highlighted woefully inadequate and far too lenient to even concern these criminal's.

But you know we do have our own homegrown scum as well and not all migrant's are bad, some are very good for our country.

There WAS a time when if a criminal action took place the general pubic would grab and hold the suspect until the police arrived but these day's they just walk on by and pretend they have not seen anything as the moral decay of fear and selfishness has deteriorated our society, there are still good one's like this workman and a former neighbor of mine (A retired fireman) whom tried to protect an elderly man from being mugged on a train in Liverpool only to have his arm broken by the assailant's but such people are becoming ever more rare these day's while criminal's, gang's and other scum are increasing in numbers.

We have genuine homeless in this country suffering because of bad government BUT we also have foreign parasites preying on our society, fake homeless from Romania and other eastern country's that work as Gang's aggressively begging, pick pocketing and mugging at cash point's with gang master from there country's driving expensive cars as they perform there weekly collection from these fake homeless that actually work for them - and of course slavery which is mostly eastern European gang's - and Irish traveler's (plastic Gypsy's - they are not Roma so not real Gypsy's Irish Rovers are a different breed) - with people forced to live like dog's and work for nothing, young innocent girl's and woman tricked into coming here with promises of job's only to be raped, beaten and forced to work as prostitutes.

The foreigners are just as likely to be victims' and perpetrators don't forget that.

But how many OTHER slaves are hidden inside those Islamic community homes and neighborhood's, how many abducted and brainwashed girl's are hidden behind hijab's.

But not all are bad, not all are good either and like I say we are fully capable of producing our own home grown scum every bit as bad and evil as the worst that has come here - we always had them in the past the only difference is these scum are foreign - in fact our own gang's are even copying the Eastern European gang's these day's with there demanding money from the real homeless whom are now prey to these vultures, if they don't cough up to the drug dealing gang masters with there pit bull's that you will often see talking to the homeless men and woman on the street's then they can expect to have a beating that night even perhaps from other homeless on the gang scum leaders behalf.

And remember that Fred and Rose west, both English, Both abducting young girls' and torturing them to death, I am certain someone knew already but that West had friends' in high places and that torture cellar was set up like a film studio with enough room for a camera set up at the foot of the bed also there was a mysterious fire at an adult soho cinema when he was captured by the police and several men died sitting in there seat's?.

So we can produce our own evil just as wicked as the worst that can be thrown at us from elsewhere.

But you know how many good one's have we also got over the ages, how many of these foreigners including Pakistani Doctors and Nurses are actually Brilliant for all of us, we tend to focus on the evil and the bad and yes it is real and it does exist but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater if that is at all possible.

edit on 19-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

As the people of Scotland will discover if the SNP immigration agenda gets going.

Not all immigrants are bad people just as not everyone in the UK is a good person, your anti-immigration stance seems to have blinded you on that point

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I agree BUT we have had some pretty bad one's.

London is a magnate for Rich foreign gangsters as well though they tend to frequent the upper echelon's of society not the ordinary day to day life of our nation.

Everything from Italian Mafia to Russian Mafia have bought up and live in property's in London as if they were something they are not, living like king's on there ill gotten gain's BUT you know what that's exactly how we got our own native aristocracy in the first place, the Norman's were rapists and murderers as were the Saxon's before them AND the Roman's before them.

But in there defense they have had nearly a thousand years to acclimatize since the last major injection of foreign villainy at the top of our social hierarchy.

And most racism today is based on current social knee jerk reaction, perceived injustice and Hitlers favorite tool looking for someone to scapegoat, it's just unfortunate when someone is so handy (And evil as these particular cases demonstrate) that it give's fuel to that fire.

The solution is not to stop migration, control it yes, do proper check's on people yes which will be possible only once we are outside the EU as until then these villain's can come and go without check's but it will never stop entirely.

The solution is to begin at home, educate our own people, give them the opportunity's and stop our council's and authority's from bending over backwards to accommodate EU national's in order to fulfill a Brussels's quote and give our people the help they are instead giving to the foreign national's.

Remember the Perception of Injustice is actually in great part based on ACTUAL injustice.

So while the foreign national's are NOT to blame for this perception a system heavily over weighted by bureaucracy in there favor most certainly is to blame.

A hypothetical case but one very much based on real world scenario's.

A homeless English family are turned down for accommodation while the home that should have been there's is given to a newly arrived Polish couple because of EU quota's, right's and rules and host nation responsibility's or rather the local authority's interpretation and understanding thereof.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If the victim's condition became worse due to the immigrant's non-assistance to help, or the fear and anguish of knowing he was just robbed by the immigrant, then there should be murder or manslaughter charges involved. I have heard that the British government has been soft on the immigrants and very severe on it's own citizens.

(post by BlueFalcon1775 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join