It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant barbarism on England's streets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The road rage row that turned a Rochdale street into a battleground as mob set upon teenage tree surgeon... he had his hand severed by axe

A teenage tree surgeon had his hand chopped off with an axe in an 'appalling' attack carried out by an armed mob sparked by a road rage row in Rochdale, a court heard.

The victim, then aged just 18, was one of four workmates set upon on Church Road, Newbold, on the afternoon of October 17, 2017 by a gang of up to 20 men.

They had been summoned by Habibur Rahman, 27, who called the victims 'white b******s' who were in his 'country', Minshull Street Crown Court heard.

One of the mob, Mohammed Awais Sajid, known as 'Skinny', came armed with an axe.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Build that wall, Mr Trump.

And when you've done, please god, build one around Britain.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/10/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We are a country surrounded by water....where would you like to build the wall?.... Irish boarder?.....good luck with that.
edit on 19-10-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: .

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Must have happened in one of those "No Go" zones that don't exist.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Disgusting behaviour.

I'm glad they were dealt with for once.

Too many savage attacks remain unpunished.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I think Hadrian might have beat him to it.

Did not work out too well for the Romans.

Canny see how it will solve any problems in this day of age nether.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Several lefty replies saying absolutely nothing about the actual subject of the OP.

Walls, moats, no go zones etc.

Can we not all just be happy that some criminals got caught and prosecuted?

It was a terrible crime and the typical left wing nuts jump to whataboutisms.

It's quite sad. I can only imagine the tree surgeon's thoughts if he read this sh1tshow...

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
With their medieval methods and behaving they are just incompatible to the European continents people and culture.

Now I take shower in the racist accusations that will follow, arms stretched out. It is pearling off me, going down the drain.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Several lefty replies saying absolutely nothing about the actual subject of the OP.

Walls, moats, no go zones etc.

Can we not all just be happy that some criminals got caught and prosecuted?

It was a terrible crime and the typical left wing nuts jump to whataboutisms.

It's quite sad. I can only imagine the tree surgeon's thoughts if he read this sh1tshow...

Yes, and interestingly, they are Scottish.

Crying out for immigrants, apparently.

I'd be happy to offload some of ours.

I'm sure they'd be grateful.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Oleandra88, IMO, this is the rub with multi-culti.

I think we all realize there are plenty of nice people in every culture, all over the world.

But multi-culti on the national scale is not about individual interactions. It is interaction between groups, and that is a vastly different dynamic, especially as the size (count of members, or population count) of the groups interacting with each other grow.

No easy answers here. People are tribal by nature, which is why group dynamics tend to beat down any individual desires to be tolerant or accepting of differences.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Hey F2D5thCavv2,

I am not against "multi-culti". This behavior is just not acceptable for most and just because beheading and chopping off of hands is okay for a single culture, it does not mean it has to push it ganglike on other.

Where is the tolerance from their side?

Yes people are tribal by nature, we survive better in communities. I am just saying that my opinion is lynch culture is not acceptable for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You would think they would be deported after serving their sentences.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Gangs exist in every nation. The important part is that most of them got thrown in jail. In other third world places they would still be walking around doing their gang thing.

Seems like Britain has an organized crime problem, which usually does go hand in hand with immigration.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can't believe this. My Glock 19 would have made short work of every one of those Hadji's. You Brit's need to defend yourselves sounds like your being invaded by a Muslim hoard.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hi Oleandra88,

I understand what you're saying. My comment was not so much about your comment; just a conclusion I've come to after watching groups interacting with each other.

The crime mentioned in this thread is horrible, and thankfully, not yet common in the West. However, the group dynamics underlying the behavior are present all over, and something I keep in mind when I'm out and about.

What is frightening is how finely sliced such group definitions can become -- right down to the same people but divided because some of them live on "A Street" and the others live on "B-Street". Different ethnicity, religion, politics, or other divisive topics don't have to be involved. We form groups ... because instinct.

Cheers--Tschüß!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I can only imagine the tree surgeon's thoughts if he read this sh1tshow...

Well one of his arms barely works now so I doubt he will be typing his thoughts very fast.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sounds like you guys need some AR-15s.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

I can only imagine the tree surgeon's thoughts if he read this sh1tshow...

Well one of his arms barely works now so I doubt he will be typing his thoughts very fast.

Funny.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
We are a country surrounded by water....where would you like to build the wall?.... Irish boarder?.....good luck with that.

Why on earth would you pick out the last sentence of the OP and take it literally? It’s clear what the OP is meaning: controlled immigration.

Rochdale is a complete dog hole. Numerous child grooming prosecutions. Ongoing investigations. Police corruption. Ten years ago there was a 20% Muslim population. Now? God knows. 30? Sadly it’s the Muslim population (not all) who are committing the worst of crimes. Only last week bomb disposal units were at Rochdale stadium disposing of a suspicious package.

I’m all for immigration that helps the economy and enriches our society but this is all wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Why on earth would you pick out the last sentence of the OP and take it literally? It’s clear what the OP is meaning: controlled immigration.

Because it is literally the only sentence the OP has wrote for him/herself, the rest is copy/paste from the article.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Probably just taking a break from abusing white girls.

Very sad some people can resort to such brutality. Uneducated and socially broken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join