It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange resilient ahead of ‘epic’ extradition battle to USA on Charges of Espionage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I revised the title as per your argument. But keep pounding as it makes me dig deeper. Thanks for making me better.
edit on 18-10-2019 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Hay, based on your pumpkin smash I revised the title. Actually based on a NY Times article his 1st amendment rights were violated.

1st amendment rights in a non-American country are “materials”?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I revised the title as per your argument. But keep pounding as it makes me dig deeper. Thanks for making me better.

Doesn’t change the article where it states he’s being “deprived of materials”, but doesn’t state which “materials” are being “deprived”.

Any idea which “materials” he’s being “deprived” of?
edit on 18102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
as the OP seems unable or unwilling to even attempt to answer the question

lets list what he is NOT being denied :

1 - mail

2 - visitors

3 - the ability to talk freely with other inmates [ alledgedly ] - this is only alledgedly as the " source " is a < profanity removed by staff > mental midget called steve

4 - legal counsel

i can find no credible citation that he has access to phone calls [ a legal right ] - but also no claim he is denied this

PS - prisoners do NOT have internet access - so this is not being denied to him specifically

but with 1 , 2 and 4 clearly evidenced - i am unsure what is being witheld

but its been claimed on the internet - by " bastion of veracity " - RT.COM - so it " must be true " - < sic >
edit on 10/18/19 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

link   

Were done. You and I were trained from the same field manual. You want to bet whether hes tried by Military Tribunal or in US Court? How about being Epsteined? Death or Life in Prison?

FM 3-05.301 (FM 33-1-1)MCRP 3-40.6A DECEMBER 2003 .Psychological Operations Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures

edit on 18-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Hasn't Assaunge admitted openly that he received stolen materials?

I'm not sure there's a problem with indicting someone that has confessed ...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Still doesn’t state which “materials” he’s being “deprived” of.

Care to list them?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

please explain COHERENTLY why an australian citizen - serving a custodial sentence in a brittish prison should have the rights set out by the 1st amendment of the US consitution ?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hasn't Assaunge admitted openly that he received stolen materials

I cant find that but I did find thus:

After Two Years, Mueller Couldn't Figure Out How WikiLeaks Acquired Stolen Democratic Files

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Whats the point of all of this? We already know how this will end and I cant answer your questions as I am not an International Civil rights lawyer.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I cant answer your questions

Maybe you should have put the quotes part in your OP. So far you’ve failed at answering anything. Like what “materials” he’s being “deprived” of.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

From your source:

Notably, the report indicates that Mueller’s team faces unresolvable issues in piercing through the secrecy surrounding WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange. The report admits at one point that it remains unclear how the notorious publisher of classified U.S. material obtained all of the stolen Democratic files. While it does include references to at least one encrypted file sent via Twitter to WikiLeaks by Guccifer 2.0—a fictitious hacker identity invented, according to U.S. intelligence, by the GRU—it does not rule out other sources being involved.

So, what we do know is that the matieral that Wikileaks recieved was material stolen from the United States by Russian hackers. That seems sufficient to at least foster the indictment against Assange right?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

as the OP seems unable or unwilling to even attempt to answer the question

The Reporter who was referenced by RT Today is claiming that even Julian has rights as a Journalist under the US Constitutions First Amendment. This would seem to hold true as several US District Courts have ruled numerous times in favor of non US Citizens in the case of Illegal Migrants entering our country. Thus it appears that Julian also has rights under the US Constitution as a Journalist. One would also then have to ask whether Donald Trump negotiates US Policy with a shady and possibly corrupt foreign country such as Ukraine does he have to meet and follow The United States Code of Federal Regulations. I think he may not have to.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So, what we do know is that the matieral that Wikileaks recieved was material stolen from the United States by Russian hackers. That seems sufficient to at least foster the indictment against Assange right?

I doubt that as wheres the evidence. Mueller didn't get it possibly because of this from 2013:

Kremlin returns to typewriters to avoid computer leaks The Kremlin is returning to typewriters in an attempt to avoid damaging leaks from computer hardware, it has been claimed.

Telegraph

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Like what “materials” he’s being “deprived” of

I already did several times but it doesn't resonate with you.

Per even the NY Times hes being deprived his rights under the 1st Amendment right to free speech under The US Constitution. The same rights as afforded and upheld in US District Courts for all illegal migrants in the USA.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That's correct same rights that are afforded to all of the migrants by the US District courts who are here in the USA illegally.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Maybe I am wrong, but it sounds like now you are arguing it is free speech and he should not be charged. That seems to be a different argument than being denied materials for his defense.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe Assange will be a Government witness in other trials and this is just a ploy to get him to the US. Charges will be greatly reduced or dropped when he flips.

Podesta, Brazile, HRC, and others may have had Seth Rich killed for providing Assange with the emails after they rigged the deck against Sanders. Russia hacking the DNC is just smoke. Awan will likely be involved.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

OK? So what materials is he being deprived of for his defence?

The US Constitution & Bill of Rights and The CFR [ Code of Federal Regulations]

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I already did several times but it doesn't resonate with you.

You didn’t. Not even once. You just kept posting about other things.

Per even the NY Times hes being deprived his rights under the 1st Amendment right to free speech under The US Constitution. The same rights as afforded and upheld in US District Courts for all illegal migrants in the USA.

American rights aren’t “materials”.

What “materials” is he being “deprived” of?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join