It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange resilient ahead of ‘epic’ extradition battle to USA on Charges of Espionage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So anyone hear about this?

Sure sounds like some sort of conspiracy is going on as just type parts of the above into Google. Nothing? So try MSN. Nothing? So try to go to that RUSSIAN web site called RT Today. Yup. The one that were told not to by the MSM boys back in the land of the Great something or other. Well sheep if they are doing it to Trump they certainly will do it to Assuage. At this point in history any journalist worth his or her grain of salt should be up in arms. Nothing? So much for all that Soro's money right? So will Julian face a military tribunal here in good ole USA and be hung, shot or whatever Hillary wants?

Is this justice?

RT Today Assange

Julian Assange is in high spirits despite being deprived the materials he needs for his defense, veteran journalist John Pilger has reported, adding that Assange’s upcoming extradition hearing will be a battle for democracy. Pilger tweeted out a status update after visiting the WikiLeaks co-founder in Belmarsh Prison. “Denied the tools to prepare his defence against extradition to America, [Assange’s] resilience endures,” he wrote, stating that Assange’s upcoming court hearing will being an “epic fight… the fight of democracy.”

OK, so you don't like Rt Today? Try this video, same reporter.

Journalist John Pilger on the attempted extradition of Julian Assange

Heres the charges:

Assange Indicted Under Espionage Act, Raising First Amendment Issues
edit on 18-10-2019 by Waterglass because: revised title and added video

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What tools was he denied, how, and why? I am not saying he was or was not, but from that information, I see nothing he was denied.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

From what information. Did you read the article? Or simply here to push the disinformation?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sorry you can't handle questions. I read your OP. I see nothing listed in your OP other than a claim. It's your thread, no idea why you have such a problem with saying what tools he was denied since you are the one saying they are being denied.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Sorry you can't handle questions. I read your OP. I see nothing listed in your OP other than a claim. It's your thread, no idea why you have such a problem with saying what tools he was denied since you are the one saying they are being denied.

Is my link to the article not working? That's the story as my write is an opine. The fats are in the linked article

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Julian Assange is in high spirits despite being deprived the materials he needs for his defense

I went to the article. What “materials”? The link just keeps saying he’s being “deprived the materials he needs”, but doesn’t state what they are.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah dude...article says nothing concrete. It alludes to mental torture...but doesnt expound with details.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is my link to the article not working? That's the story as my write is an opine. The fats are in the linked article

This is your thread, I am not going to apologize for asking you information about your thread. If you have no interest in discussing the thread I don't know why you made it. I am completely on topic and the only conclusion I made is that you have no information in your post that back up the claims made. I stand by that.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Lets look into this deeper. Why is he even being extradited to USA? Did the USA classify him as a Journalist or a Terrorist? If he obtained damming stuff on the USA can he publish it regardless of US law "as an Journalist"

Just watch, they will do a military tribunal on him and kill him.

Just watch

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lets look into this deeper. Why is he even being extradited to USA? Did the USA classify him as a Journalist or a Terrorist? If he obtained damming stuff on the USA can he publish it regardless of US law "as an Journalist"

Just watch, they will do a military tribunal on him and kill him.

Just watch

Hmmmm.

I read what you replied with, but still no mention of which materials he’s being deprived of.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

He's being deprived of a toothbrush and a feather pillow...
Prove me wrong.....ha

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

US efforts to jail Assange for espionage are a grave threat to a free media

Guardian

The US is charging him as a spy. He will be shot, hung or other.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Guardian

That's what happens when you publish classified materials.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He's being deprived of a toothbrush and a feather pillow...
Prove me wrong.....ha

I’m pretty sure they’re not necessary for his defence.

Pen/pencil
Notebook/paper
Phone calls
Access to certain library books
Maybe internet

The above would be things he would definitely need, but the RT article doesn’t state what he has, needs or being deprived of.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Guardian

OK?

So what materials is he being deprived of for his defence?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah I know what they are implying but when they don't give specifics in the article it's like saying "someone close to the situation"..

Couple that with the source "RT"...
They take any opportunity to cast a bad light on the united States and its allies.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So watch this one:

John Philger YouTube

But thanks for pounding on me as I will revise the title and embed this video in the article.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It is very telling when “news” makes statements of “fact” without details.

It’s almost like they’re a click-bait tabloid.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So watch this one:

John Philger YouTube

But thanks for pounding on me as I will revise the title and embed this video in the article.

Not giving people on YouTube views because you can’t list which “materials he is being deprived of”.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hay, based on your pumpkin smash I revised the title. Actually based on a NY Times article his 1st amendment rights were violated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join