It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: turbonium1

I think both you and Riffrafter are right.

No, Ezekiel is not describing aliens as we expect them to look like, in the same way today's UFO (or UAP, as they like to call it now, to sound different) sightings do not give us a clear indication of them being alien.

What is common throughout history is the sighting of things the observers could not understand or identify. Does that mean it was a sign from god(s) or an alien visitation? No, it only means that it was something they could not identify or understand, just that.

Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be of things not from this planet? Possibly.
Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be signs of god(s)? Possibly (although I'm an atheist I'm used to be wrong sometimes).
Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be of natural things that were misinterpreted or just not understood? Possibly.

As long as we don't get clear evidence for any possibility, we should consider all possibilities, aliens, gods, parallel dimensions, unknown living creatures from Earth, etc.

They clearly described them in the Bible, though. They had hooves for feet, for example. Many details were mentioned by them, in fact. Not that it's true, or false, but they did describe them in great detail. Some figure in the sky is close to them... if it is true, that is.

Nobody has described aliens like this, ever. The two cases don't match up, one bit.

The hoofed guys with 4 faces, who knows if it's true or not? Seems far fetched, but who knows?

Aliens are fake, I am sure of that. For many reasons, which I've mentioned already.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join