It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Phase 1 is now complete with groundbreaking reporting from the NYT, Washingtonpost, and Politico describing video and pilot accounts of UAPs/UFOs.

Phase 1 of the disclosure project was completed with the official announcement from the Navy as to the existence of UFOs.

We have entered Phase 2 of the Disclosure project with the formal announce by the US ARMY and TTSA to collaborate on developing advance technology from Meta-Materials in possession of TTSA.

What is the significance of this cooperative agreement?

Does TTSA actually have genuine meta-materials and not Junk from "Arts Parts"?

Luis Elizondo recently mentioned that we are in possession of a crashed UFO/UAP, have we reversed engineered the craft?

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...
edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/10/19 by JustMike because: Edited all caps.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The only thing I have to add is that back in the early 2000s the first phase was referred to as a 10 year Acclimation project. I guess we are now sufficiently acclimated. At least I know I am.
Phase Two, here we come! Exciting times.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
“Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation. This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not Earthly and, according to secret intelligence sources, they are in all probability of interplanetary origin.”

General George C. Marshall – US Army 1942

They have been in possession of crashed UFO's since maybe 41 or 42. Definitely since= 1947. So what makes this any different? Because a public company has access to it?
edit on 17-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: can't spell worth spit

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Disclosure.......... LOL! Sorry. I just don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I've been waiting my whole life. Full disclosure is like the second coming of Jesus. I just hope it happens in my lifetime (full disclosure that is).

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Disclosure.......... LOL! Sorry. I just don't buy it.

It's the feeling you get when you see your girlfriend naked for the first time.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Generally the government avoids anything that will "excite" the public. Which is one of the reasons why I was so astonished they let Trump get elected! And Obama!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Forgive me asking but what does TTSA teaming up with the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center have to do with Disclosure ?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Luis Elizondo recently mentioned that we are in possession of a crashed UAP,

About as plausible as Ron Wyatts claim to have found The Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
“Regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation. This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not Earthly and, according to secret intelligence sources, they are in all probability of interplanetary origin.”

General George C. Marshall – US Army 1942

They have been in possession of crashed UFO's since maybe 41 or 42. Definitely since= 1947. So what makes this any different? Because a public company has access to it?
Over the years I have tried to read everything available about the Battle of L.A. (and anything else ufo related) but had never seen this information before. Is this something recently released?
So those 1500 rounds they fired at the ufo actually brought it down. Fascinating. Either "they" wanted us to recover "their" craft or our 1942 technology was sufficient to bring down a ufo. Which one, I wonder?
Either way, "they" found out that we are subject to "shoot first, and ask questions later". I don't blame "them" for being cautious and wary of us. We are a trigger happy bunch, after all.
edit on 10/17/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think this is pretty big that a branch of military is partnering with TTSA. it lends credibility to TTSA for sure. so many people out there think TTSA is BS or fake, or a hoax, or (insert TTSA bash here) but I think they are legit, and on to something bigger than we can imagine at this moment. Why put all those big names in one room together, then put their credibility on the line after all serving paramount careers. People can say what they want about it, but, people have no patience to wait for things to happen anymore. they all want instantaneous information, development, progress, and transparency, and that's just not how things work...…. poor babies..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Did he actually flat out say that, or 'hinted' at it? If he flat out said it, where there any details?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We've always got along well-enough in spite of our differing views, cellty, so I know you'll forgive me when I say, "Sucker!"

All this hype could mean Disclosure...but it smells like something else. The best cons always mix some truth into the lie cocktail, to make it more palatable, so I'm certainly watching all this don't get me wrong.
edit on 17-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From many (seemingly) reliable reports, the government, or at the least a rogue portion of it, has harassed, kidnapped, intimidated and even murdered innocent people to keep this from being disclosed ... whatever "it" really is.

I wonder what the consensus on that suppressive policy will be once it is in the open?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I predict you live the rest of your lives, dreaming of the day of disclosure. Much like all those who dreamed before you, for decades.

Sorry. :/

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Disclose that Harry Reid and the TTSA need more tax money

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Generally the government avoids anything that will "excite" the public. Which is one of the reasons why I was so astonished they let Trump get elected! And Obama!

I would have to point out that political shenanigans and disclosure "excitement" are different animals with admittedly some overlap. BUT if we look at how elements are able to gin up the population to the point of an apparent social civil war, well, we aren't ready for disclosure in my lifetime.

I'm left wondering about any disclosure in that would not the aliens be doing the disclosure, not the government revealing a horde of broken down and crashed out of date craft that they've been collecting that look like they're from some hoarders shack?

Edwards : Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.

Kay : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: alldaylong

Did he actually flat out say that, or 'hinted' at it? If he flat out said it, where there any details?

Here you go.

However, one man claims to have not only found the Ark of the Covenant but to have seen it with his own eyes. Ron Wyatt says he found the Ten Commandments on January 6, 1982, an event he believes was foretold by prophecy

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
We've always got along well-enough in spite of our differing views, cellty, so I know you'll forgive me when I say, "Sucker!"

All this hype could mean Disclosure...but it smells like something else. The best cons always mix some truth into the lie cocktail, to make it more palatable, so I'm certainly watching all this don't get me wrong.

No offense taken

Let's see how this develops...TTSA is full of surprises...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is good to hear that disclosure is gradually moving forward. Cannot expect too much too fast with the way this subject has been treated. Looking forward to the cataloged index of species when that is released.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join