It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Night YO, get some

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MisterSpock
Do you really want to see who can jump farthest to the left again?
Whats left?
You get a car....You get a car....EVERYBODY GETS A CAR?

This sums up the Dems fake promises perfectly; thanks for the morning laugh!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What's amazing to me is the story being floated that CNN wants Warren to win and lo and behold this morning tallies show she got the most talk time. Its all sham if TPTB in the DNC hasn't settled on one, Warren, they have already narrowed it down to Warren and Sanders maybe Harris. The rest of this farce is just to get them some free air time so the pundits' can talk about how fantastic they are. If it's not pure theater it's definitely manipulated. Do we really want Jeff Zucker directing who gets the nomination? The questions last night were mostly softballs where every candidate should be getting grilled and I would include Trump in that too, except he is getting grilled every day anyway. LOL.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Can you please reply to your U2U ??

Cheers...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: proximo

It's your hero that promised to lower the deficit.

www.thebalance.com...

I see plenty of poor, homeless and drug addicts living in utter poverty. Rich get richer, poor stop looking for jobs and are living on welfare and in tent cities. Keep drinking the orange Kool aid.

I'm all for everyone making more money but when money hungry corporate welfare giants like Amazon are allowed to take in billions of dollars in profits and then take away employees health insurance all while keeping them at poverty wages that is when I have a problem.

I'm lucky enough to work for a company that gives us full insurance, tuition reimbursement, pension, paid vacations and industry leading pay but they wouldn't be giving us any of that out of the goodness of their hearts. If it wasn't for our union and collective bargaining they would be paying us peanuts just like Amazon. This country needs to step up to the greedy corporations and demand that they pay their employees a fair wage. Left to their own volition these greedy employers would be paying us all peanuts and telling us we're lucky to have a job.

Well, I don't remember that promise, but it is ridiculous. First off as president he has very little control over the budget - congress is in charge of it. Second eliminating 19 trillion in debt in 8 years is completely impossible - for anyone. He was pretty naive about how washington worked when he was running, despite that he has managed to fulfill most of his promises, far more than any other president I can remember.

Almost no company gives employees good pay out of the goodness of their heart. Wages are a simple result of supply and demand. Which is why they have started to go up, the people without a job still for the most part don't have the skills needed for many open positions. Companies therefore have no choice but to offer to pay more to get people already employed. As for Amazon and their ilk not paying their share of taxes, yeah I am not a fan of that. But they cannot get people to work for them for cheap wages just because they are Amazon, they are affected by by Supply and Demand for labor like any other company.

The homeless are mostly drug addicts and mentally ill individuals. No amount of economic improvement is going to help them. They need treatment. This is really something that needs to be done at a local level.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
CNN getting horrible marks for its Debate Coverage and Moderating last night.

www.foxnews.com...

There was not a single American Flag within camera range?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.dailywire.com... well i guess beto is mostly done he says if he does not get nomination hes done with politics

“I cannot fathom a scenario where I would run for public office again if I’m not the nominee,” O’Rourke said during an interview with Politico. The former politician served in Congress for three terms before his failed Senate bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) during the 2018 midterm election cycle.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
good
he looks like he may be able to master making coffee at starbucks

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
They'd jump ship so fast and any country would love to give them citizenship and permanent residency.

But you're forgetting the obvious...

First, they'd pass a law making it illegal to leave the US (with your wealth) - forgetting that most of it is probably already beyond their reach (or would be 24 hours after one of them won).

Then, they'd pass the tax.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
In reality, I wouldn't trust anyone of these fools to run a lemonade stand....Well, I'd let Tulsi. Simply because I know she'd screw it up and then I'd have to spank her......

She's certainly the only one of them you could say that about and not make me puke (the opposite in fact, she's hot)...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
I can’t fathom half the country falls for any of this crap.

They don't (thank God)...

I sure hope Trump has some kind of plan to deal with potential massive vote fraud, that's how Hitlery won the popular vote in 2016, and the only chance they have of winning 2020.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Pretty much, all I see is the end of our federal government getting anything done.

No, what you are witnessing is the death throes of the DNC, if not the democrat party.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden says we need to be up front with people !! 😃

Come on, man!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: carewemust
I think he would have the best chance to beat Trump. He would absolutely crush Trump in a debate.

Sanders... would crush Trump... in a debate!?!?

He might be able to manage it, if Trump was tied down with chains on the ground, and Bernie was in a steamroller - if Bernie could manage to get it started, then figure out the controls.

Maybe...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The circus is back in town.....I don't think any cared or even knew there was a debate.

Put a fork in em. The dems are hopleless.

Open borders, driver licenses for illegal aliens, soft on crime, reparations, gun confiscation, Medicare for all.

This leaves most people in shock and this is what you hear from these debates.

Radical ideas, huge gambles, zero common sense.

Democrats care more about illegal aliens than they do citizens.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is Marianne Williamson out of farce/race ?.

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The circus is back in town.....I don't think any cared or even knew there was a debate.

Put a fork in em. The dems are hopleless.

Open borders, driver licenses for illegal aliens, soft on crime, reparations, gun confiscation, Medicare for all.

This leaves most people in shock and this is what you hear from these debates.

Radical ideas, huge gambles, zero common sense.

Democrats care more about illegal aliens than they do citizens.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
SLAP IN BIDEN's FACE: President Obama endorses Canada's Trudeau, but not his Vice President, Joe Biden.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Forget the conformation bias for a moment, there are far worse "funny"people, such as...

Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Jimmy Fallon, Ellen DeGeneres, Gilbert Gottfried, Damon Wayans, Amy Schumer, Jimmy Kimmel, Amy Schumer, carrot Top, Ray Romano, Ben Elton, Amy Schumer, Jim Belushi...

I don't care for the debate, if I just made one person pissed off then my job is done.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join