It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Night YO, get some

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: proximo

Would you buy a used car off a guy that looks like Trump?

LMAO

Yes, if it was a good deal on the car. You see I actually do research and know something before going out and making a big purchase.

Apparently your feelings guide you, which explains your politics.
edit on 15-10-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

LMAO

I haven’t bought a used car since I was 19. 35 years now. Thanks to Trump I’ll be purchasing my first $100k vehicle shortly.

I love it when a plan comes together.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

LMAO

He'd make a great used car salesman.

Personally I'd buy one from joe, anything to get him to stop talking about record players and "clipping stock market coupons" as he trembles trying to open the door and starts getting a eye bleed.

OMG...that's hilarious! You're a genius poster. Quick with classic/unique wit. Congrats!

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Hillary is better than all of them. Why she doesn't jump in is a mystery. The nomination is hers for the taking!

That statement makes me question your credibility whether I agree with you or not.....

link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

President Trump should send Giuliani over to CNN and investigate the hell out of them. He'd get the nation's highest award for getting CNN shut down.

That's a scary fkin thought.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

LMAO

Thanks to Trump I’ll be purchasing my first $100k vehicle shortly.
I love it when a plan comes together.

You'd be amazed how many Americans are prospering to the extreme, under this economy. What kind of car?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LMAO

He'd make a great used car salesman.

Personally I'd buy one from joe, anything to get him to stop talking about record players and "clipping stock market coupons" as he trembles trying to open the door and starts getting a eye bleed.

OMG...that's hilarious! You're a genius poster. Quick with classic/unique wit. Congrats!

I'm hilarious, but I'm detecting some sarcasm......

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LMAO

lulz

I don't buy anything from anyone based upon their looks, unless I am looking for some strange.

So odd hearing that from someone from the party of tolerance! huehue
edit on 15-10-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Hillary is better than all of them. Why she doesn't jump in is a mystery. The nomination is hers for the taking!

I have to disagree, I don’t think Hillary is better than assad.

Hillary was strong against Trump in November 2016. But NONE of the clowns on the stage tonight would get 100 Electoral College votes...even with the Media and Hollywood backing them.

Hillary has made herself look far worse with the way she has handled her defeat. Some of the crap she said would be devasting commercials. Macedonian troll farms for example.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

That statement makes me question your credibility whether I agree with you or not.....

You're viewing Hillary through your personal feelings. You must remove your feelings and use commonsense/logic.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You're viewing Hillary through your personal feelings. You must remove your feelings and use commonsense/logic.

Ummmm, are you defending Hillary as a moral upstanding law abiding citizen?

I don't!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm Sill waiting to see the Real Winner in this Democrat Debate . You know , the one NOT on the Stage , Hillary Clinton ......

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
CNN's post debate coverage is really slobbing all over klobutchers knob, seems strange.

Wonder why they are propping her up, she's not even in the running.

Is there a twitter trend I don't know about?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

CNN's post debate coverage is really slobbing all over klobutchers knob, seems strange.

Meh, she has a crooked smile. Never met anyone in my life with a crooked smile that comes across as a smirk when they are pretending to be truthful.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm Sill waiting to see the Real Winner in this Democrat Debate . You know , the one NOT on the Stage , Hillary Clinton ......

HRC would need to take over the DNC like in a Beer Hall Putsch kind of way, think she has floated the idea and it isn't gathering enough steam

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Meh, she has a crooked smile. Never met anyone in my life with a crooked smile that comes across as a smirk when they are pretending to be truthful.

Being from minnesota(Rural, not one of those urbanite sloths), I've seen her duplicitous mug on TV for years(decades?). Very uneasy feeling anytime I see her weaving her fairytales, Moreso on a "presidential" stage.

I'm glad those that are not familiar with her see and feel the same unease.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What's the matter don't like it when someone makes fun of Trump's goofy looks? He makes fun of people's looks daily, what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Do NOT turn this into the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I have to disagree, I don’t think Hillary is better than assad.

Hillary was strong against Trump in November 2016. But NONE of the clowns on the stage tonight would get 100 Electoral College votes...even with the Media and Hollywood backing them.

Hillary has made herself look far worse with the way she has handled her defeat. Some of the crap she said would be devasting commercials. Macedonian troll farms for example.

Do you think Hillary would NOT be the Dim nominee to face Trump, if she were to enter the race?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Ummmm, are you defending Hillary as a moral upstanding law abiding citizen?

I don't!

NO...she isn't. But Democrats say President Trump is not an upstanding law abiding citizen.

I was merely viewing Hillary with my Democrat glasses on. Through those glasses, she would be the most desirable candidate in this particular field of Democrats.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join