It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New-To-Me Theory on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Does anyone know where we can find the original presentation mentioned at the end?

"The original presentation [held in Zürich, 2018] also contained information about nuclear blackmail, capital fascism, the essence of money and the spirit of evil as asource of power: these topics will not be presented today"

EDITED TO ADD: I found it, but it's in German. Anyone know where an English record of it is at?

I think Google has a tool that will translate it for you.

It's been a while since I used it so I may be mistaken as to its origin.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: visitedbythem
I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

I'm a coincidence theorist.

Good one...

Don't forget the shorting of the airlines stock in the days before...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's amazing to me how many people have still have a "Flintstones" mentality in a "Jetsons" era.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I need to come back to this...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker

The satellite images of 2100 degree Celsius temperatures at the foot of the buildings the next day.

That 2100 degree Celsius turns into 3812 Fahrenheit for those of us who don't do Celsius.
Any time I see Celsius I convert it as quick as possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The aluminum cell towers on top of the building that you see turn into a mist when the building is collapsing.

Radiation did that without radiation poisoning killing all in Manhattan in a few hours? The radiation levels of Fukushima didn’t do anything of the like?

The satellite images of 2100 degree Celsius temperatures at the foot of the buildings the next day.

Wouldn't the temperatures be more even across he pile? And if radiation and nuclear reactions was causing that kind of heat, your talking radiation levels greater than Fukushima.

The washing of the steel columns before they were sold to China by foam.. what is typically done with something that was irradiated.

Who collected all the contaminated water, and where did it go?

The cars in the video that had paint burned off of them on one side.

With plastic sill intact? What does that have to do with anything than a car hit with burning debris. With none of the people around the towers with burns to their lungs from breathing in super heated air.

You

The amazing cancer footprint in the area afterwards that could not be attributed to mesothelioma.

Fact.

Prostate Cancer: Fighting the “Fire” Within
Issue 12 and Volume 160.

www.fireengineering.com...

The Importance of Washing Turnout Gear: Eagan Fire Department

www.bdslaundry.com...

When Chief Scott began his career as a firefighter in the 1980s having turnout gear covered in soot was a “badge of honor” and washing gear merely consisted of a quick hose down from fellow firefighters. By not washing turnout gear this soot releases carcinogens like sulfur dioxides and nitrogen oxides into the air. Over exposure to carcinogens comes with a price including coronary heart disease, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.

Yes. The smoke, soot, dust, and the toxic soup in the WTC pile were full of chemical carcinogens. Not radiation.

Anyone that came in contact with the smoke, soot, dust, and toxic chemicals of the WTC would have an increased risk of getting many types of cancer.

You

Silverman (owner of the Trade Towers) had an asbestos abatement problem that would have cost him millions to fix.

Fact.
Is it true only the first twin tower built only had asbestos up to the 64 floor. The second tower built and WTC 7 did not have sprayed on asbestos insulation.

So he got terrorist insurance.

Why wouldn’t he have terrorist insurance? He was required to have the insurance. What does that have to do with physical evidence?

Which paid off 30 days later.

30 days of what? There was a legal battle with the insurance companies over WTC 7. What was the payout vs the total cost to rebuild? Not physical evidence.

Honestly, if anyone on the thread is interested in the theory, investigate it.

Why? Same old truth movement lies, pseudoscience, and everything based on innuendo. And ignoring context.

edit on 16-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So no. There is zero poof of nuclear reactions binging down the WTC. Sorry. Just another truth movement lie.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: serpo
Anyone seen the commercials with 9/11 officials reflecting on the past 2 decades since? They both stressed comrades who responded still dropping like flies - to cancer.

The towers' demise obv solved several problems - from motive to take over Afghanistan poppyfields and Saddam Sumer riches, to asbestos insurance overhaul and more.

But at what grave cost? Countless lives for Globalists sheer ruthless greed!

Don't forget the pushing through of the Patriot Act. That's another deep state set up

Rumsfeld held a meeting in 1999 about the priority of getting the Patriot Act passed.

They tried it after the Oklahoma bombing but not enough people died to make a difference to the voters.

The pamphlet that was passed out at the meeting showed the Towers and a plane hitting one of them on the cover of the pamphlet.

This is all a coincidence.

The voters never voted on the patriot act.

In context, it came up for a vote at the same time as the anthrax attacks were running.

Though the act was voted down in April 2001, after 911 and the anthrax attacks, it was passed in absentia, at night.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Dimitri Khalevoz is mentioned in your link.

Read his “Third Truth”. It’s about 950 pages and goes into further detail to your link.

Wrong site for discussing this though. You get ridiculed and closed down.

Some people are frightened by the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The pseudoscience you use to push nukes at the WTC is frightening. And that you believe in the cons of the truth movement.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Is this theory proposing an underground nuclear reaction brought down the Towers?
I have not previously heard of such a thing but I am intrigued, just wish I understood the theory better than how this disjointed document explains it.

Try these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Right - kerosene does not burn hot enough to melt steel or aluminum. Lead, maybe.

But electrical arcing can.

You can google several examples of expressway overpasses collapsing due to the steel melting from brush fires and gas tankers burning.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wasn't crapping on the OP.
I was asking for some plain English explanation or commentary about the link. Because I was interested.
I was asking for clarification, not criticism.
I am not attention deficit.
No need to get snarky.
Remarks like yours are the reason I spend little time actually participating in forum discussion.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The information in the PDF is absolutely stupid. Some basic scientific concepts strung together in no cohesive way.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ok, I reviewed the linked pdf.
And it got way over my head in a hurry.
Is this theory proposing an underground nuclear reaction brought down the Towers?
I have not previously heard of such a thing but I am intrigued, just wish I understood the theory better than how this disjointed document explains it.

It explains a lot of things.

The aluminum cell towers on top of the building that you see turn into a mist when the building is collapsing. ( Nano Thermite ? )

The satellite images of 2100 degree Celsius temperatures at the foot of the buildings the next day.( Abnormal Heat Readings ? )

The FLIR imagery.( Interpeted ? )

The washing of the steel columns before they were sold to China by foam.. what is typically done with something that was irradiated. (Masking Residual Radiation ? )

The cars in the video that had paint burned off of them on one side. ( Extreme Heat Scarring ? )

The amazing cancer footprint in the area afterwards that could not be attributed to mesothelioma. ( Toxic Waste Released in Building Materials ) ?

Silverman (owner of the Trade Towers) had an asbestos abatement problem that would have cost him millions to fix. ( Blow it then ? )

So he got terrorist insurance. ( Foreknowledge of Event ? )

Which paid off 30 days later. ( Cashing In on a Bad Investment ? )

Honestly, if anyone on the thread is interested in the theory, investigate it. ( Yes , but to what Avail NOW ? )

Don't just crap on the OP because you're too attention-deficit to understand it.( Interesting Theory , but just a Theory at Best ? )

S&F...

Questions without Definitive Answers , Will they Ever have them ?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Ok, I reviewed the linked pdf.
And it got way over my head in a hurry.

It explains a lot of things.

The aluminum cell towers on top of the building that you see turn into a mist when the building is collapsing. ( Nano Thermite ? )

The satellite images of 2100 degree Celsius temperatures at the foot of the buildings the next day.( Abnormal Heat Readings ? )

The FLIR imagery.( Interpeted ? )

The washing of the steel columns before they were sold to China by foam.. what is typically done with something that was irradiated. (Masking Residual Radiation ? )

The cars in the video that had paint burned off of them on one side. ( Extreme Heat Scarring ? )

The amazing cancer footprint in the area afterwards that could not be attributed to mesothelioma. ( Toxic Waste Released in Building Materials ) ?

Silverman (owner of the Trade Towers) had an asbestos abatement problem that would have cost him millions to fix. ( Blow it then ? )

So he got terrorist insurance. ( Foreknowledge of Event ? )

Which paid off 30 days later. ( Cashing In on a Bad Investment ? )

Honestly, if anyone on the thread is interested in the theory, investigate it. ( Yes , but to what Avail NOW ? )

Don't just crap on the OP because you're too attention-deficit to understand it.( Interesting Theory , but just a Theory at Best ? )

S&F...

Questions without Definitive Answers , Will they Ever have them ?

They already have them.

The public never will.

Here is the thing... for 911 to be something that our own government did to our citizenry to pass a set of laws to gain further power over said citizenry requires me to believe 2 things.

1/ Would our government keep secrets from its citizenry.

My answer would be yes... it was my job for years to keep government secrets from the citizenry.

2/ Would our government kill their own citizens for political power.

My answer would be yes... I watched it happen in an official capacity.

American citizens will never know the truth behind 911.

Until about 2089... then it won't matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Interesting thought . My most Intriguing Question is .......Was it Really " our government " Exclusively or something much more Sinister involving Second and Maybe Third Party's ?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

" Until about 2089... then it won't matter. "

Geez , I am Still waiting for THEM to Tell us Who Really Killed JFK . I'll be Dead of Old Age by then I Guess . 911 Disclosure ? Maybe my Great Grand kids MIGHT Find Out ..........(
edit on 16-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You need to start with reality and not relying on false truth movement talking points, truth movement pseudoscience, and out of context innuendo.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You need to start with reality and not relying on false truth movement talking points, truth movement pseudoscience, and out of context innuendo.

OTOH, the official line'/lie about 9/11 is about as close to reality as the Kennedy assassination "Magic Bullet."

Throwing out terms like

"start with reality"

false truth movement talking points"

"pseudoscience"

and

"out of context innuendo"

prove nothing.

Why not post some FACTS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join