It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New-To-Me Theory on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I found this earlier today as a link from Rense.com, a site with a lot of interest in 9/11 matters. It seems to answer a lot of questions I was unaware of, and the suggested technology is fairly scary. I was also unaware of just how many cancer cases were connected with the 9/11 event. This seems even more "out there" than the theory of Judy Wood. Opinions...?

www.911history.de...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Can you give us a quick rundown of what this "out there" theory is and why it is scary to you?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Can you summarize for people who don't want to go through 111 pages of a pdf document?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Fix the link please. It's locking up my phone with a pdf dwnld when I click.
At least warn its not a link to an actual site, just a pdf file.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OK, but it goes very quick for a pdf document, with not-so-much text in a tiny font, like maybe you were expecting.

The thing explains, point by point, what was observed, paired with what the writer though must have been going on below ground, in the towers and in the air above. It covers some very odd phenom, such as dustification, the survival of paper, rapid rusting of iron at and around the site, melted steel, melted granite, and on and on.

Read it, it does not take long...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Anyone seen the commercials with 9/11 officials reflecting on the past 2 decades since? They both stressed comrades who responded still dropping like flies - to cancer.

The towers' demise obv solved several problems - from motive to take over Afghanistan poppyfields and Saddam Sumer riches, to asbestos insurance overhaul and more.

But at what grave cost? Countless lives for Globalists sheer ruthless greed!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Fix the link please. It's locking up my phone with a pdf dwnld when I click.
At least warn its not a link to an actual site, just a pdf file.

Sorry, I'm mostly unaware of the limitations of smart phones, as I'm usually only around my wife's flip phone.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Is there a point to this. I mean what is the theory your putting forth here. Reading it I couldn’t help but think I was wasting my time.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok, I reviewed the linked pdf.
And it got way over my head in a hurry.
Is this theory proposing an underground nuclear reaction brought down the Towers?
I have not previously heard of such a thing but I am intrigued, just wish I understood the theory better than how this disjointed document explains it.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: texas thinker
Ok, I reviewed the linked pdf.
And it got way over my head in a hurry.
Is this theory proposing an underground nuclear reaction brought down the Towers?
I have not previously heard of such a thing but I am intrigued, just wish I understood the theory better than how this disjointed document explains it.

It explains a lot of things.

The aluminum cell towers on top of the building that you see turn into a mist when the building is collapsing.

The satellite images of 2100 degree Celsius temperatures at the foot of the buildings the next day.

The FLIR imagery.

The washing of the steel columns before they were sold to China by foam.. what is typically done with something that was irradiated.

The cars in the video that had paint burned off of them on one side.

The amazing cancer footprint in the area afterwards that could not be attributed to mesothelioma.

Silverman (owner of the Trade Towers) had an asbestos abatement problem that would have cost him millions to fix.

So he got terrorist insurance.

Which paid off 30 days later.

Honestly, if anyone on the thread is interested in the theory, investigate it.

Don't just crap on the OP because you're too attention-deficit to understand it.

S&F...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Cant download the pdf right now so im wondering if it addresses the spires or how the bathtub wasnt damaged.

If not ill stick with good ol judy

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So what caused all this cancer around Gzero,

A NUKE

or just a mini bike or neutrino/neutron bomb?

Was DU used, or straight up uranium, plutonium, etc to demo 1, 2 and/or 7 etc??

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: serpo
Anyone seen the commercials with 9/11 officials reflecting on the past 2 decades since? They both stressed comrades who responded still dropping like flies - to cancer.

The towers' demise obv solved several problems - from motive to take over Afghanistan poppyfields and Saddam Sumer riches, to asbestos insurance overhaul and more.

Don't forget the pushing through of the Patriot Act. That's another deep state set up

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I see we are thinking the same way again

You are one hell of a smart Lady!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Don't forget the pushing through of the Patriot Act. That's another deep state set up

Rumsfeld held a meeting in 1999 about the priority of getting the Patriot Act passed.

They tried it after the Oklahoma bombing but not enough people died to make a difference to the voters.

The pamphlet that was passed out at the meeting showed the Towers and a plane hitting one of them on the cover of the pamphlet.

This is all a coincidence.

edit on 14-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yep just like 9/11 happening on Bush Sr.'s NWO speech anniversary, at Neo's birthplace on his birthday.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

A NUKE

Are you still here poser...I mean serpo?

Sorry, I think in anagrams.

[snore]

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Very good points - thank you.

I'll read the PDF now...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

A NUKE

If I was to entertain a theory...

Nano-thermite for the beams and neutron bombs in the basement.

There were people on the 911 panel that were intimately familiar with nano-thermite.. because they were financially invested in it.

The panel never entertained or investigated the theory that it was a planned demolition.

Just a coincidence of course...

edit on 14-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I was unaware of the meeting. I cant stand Rumsfield, or Cheny

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join