It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New-To-Me Theory on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Lumenari

I was unaware of the meeting. I cant stand Rumsfield, or Cheny

For good reason, I would think.

Rumsfeld could not account for 4 Trillion dollars of over-expenditures.. the evidence he was going to produce though to Congress.

The evidence just happened to be destroyed in an office at the Pentagon that day.

Just a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: serpo

Anyone seen the commercials with 9/11 officials reflecting on the past 2 decades since? They both stressed comrades who responded still dropping like flies - to cancer.

Good point.

See, I respond to the post - and when you make a good point, I'll say so.

And when you don't - I'll say so too.

With an appropriate amount of snark.

I can't help myself. My ex-wife hated that quality...lol.

Probably why she's an ex...you can take the boy out of Brooklyn, but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the boy.

edit on 10/14/2019 by Riffrafter because: too not to, ffs

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Also a coincidence...

A Bush family member was in control of the airport security from both airports that the planes took off at.

He resigned 9.10.2001.

Dog-sniffing dogs were taken off of duty at the Towers on 9.10.2001.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

I'm a coincidence theorist.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Fix the link please. It's locking up my phone with a pdf dwnld when I click.
At least warn its not a link to an actual site, just a pdf file.

Sorry, I'm mostly unaware of the limitations of smart phones, as I'm usually only around my wife's flip phone.

No problem. It's more of my problem, I'm up on a mountian with no net yet and just like 1 bar of cell signal for the net connection.
I've got like a 10 min dwnld time on the file.

Will check out your stuff...sounds interesting

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short
One of the reasons for all of the cancer was that all of the steel was coated with sprayed on asbestos as fire protection. Plus all of the concrete dust. Just as a side note concrete will erode copper .

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Im a steel worker, and I saw molten metal pour out the side of one of the towers. Kerosene does not do that

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
One of the reasons for all of the cancer was that all of the steel was coated with sprayed on asbestos as fire protection. Plus all of the concrete dust. Just as a side note concrete will erode copper .

Was an analysis done on those who got cancer and

1. Breathed the dust

2. Didn't breathe the dust

and I was unaware, as I said, that so many got cancer.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Im a steel worker, and I saw molten metal pour out the side of one of the towers. Kerosene does not do that

Right - kerosene does not burn hot enough to melt steel or aluminum. Lead, maybe.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The officials implied decades later, ppl are still dying of cancer. What would linger and affect so long term, radiation? Wouldn't asvlbestos settle outta the air within days weeks etc? We know radiation sticks around somewhat for thousands to millions of years right?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Good one. Whatever happened, it wasn't jet airplanes that did it. Otherwise 30 more buildings would have been taken out by now.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the PDF and encouraging me to read it.

Wish I could understand all of it. I got the main points, I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
OK, but it goes very quick for a pdf document, with not-so-much text in a tiny font, like maybe you were expecting.

The thing explains, point by point, what was observed, paired with what the writer though must have been going on below ground, in the towers and in the air above. It covers some very odd phenom, such as dustification, the survival of paper, rapid rusting of iron at and around the site, melted steel, melted granite, and on and on.

Read it, it does not take long...

Dustification. Well that saves me the bother of looking at this, thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

"Silverman"

You mean Larry Silverstein?

The guy who would have been in the towers the day of 9/11 but had a doctor's appointment?

The same guy who also had family that worked in the towers, but were unfortunately late to work, the morning of 9/11?

The same guy who got insurance payouts in the billions for the destruction of the towers, (Yay terrorist insurance) then turned around and sued the airlines for in excess of 10+ billion dollars?

That guy?

What a guy. So lucky.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

"Silverman"

You mean Larry Silverstein?

The guy who would have been in the towers the day of 9/11 but had a doctor's appointment?

The same guy who also had family that worked in the towers, but were unfortunately late to work, the morning of 9/11?

The same guy who got insurance payouts in the billions for the destruction of the towers, (Yay terrorist insurance) then turned around and sued the airlines for in excess of 10+ billion dollars?

That guy?

What a guy. So lucky.

Please don't get me started.

Thinking about this still makes me so angry...

And I believe it's going to be a beautiful day. I'd like to start it off on a good note.

Thanks for the post.

Have a beautiful day everyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Does anyone know where we can find the original presentation mentioned at the end?

"The original presentation [held in Zürich, 2018] also contained information about nuclear blackmail, capital fascism, the essence of money and the spirit of evil as asource of power: these topics will not be presented today"

EDITED TO ADD: I found it, but it's in German. Anyone know where an English record of it is at?
edit on 15-10-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dimitri Khalevoz is mentioned in your link.

Read his “Third Truth”. It’s about 950 pages and goes into further detail to your link.

Wrong site for discussing this though. You get ridiculed and closed down.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Simple way to test the theory, take a Geiger counter to ground zero.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Processing speed, less function phones, tablets, etc. Not everyone can or will click links or can view videos.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
Does anyone know where we can find the original presentation mentioned at the end?
"The original presentation [held in Zürich, 2018] also contained information about nuclear blackmail, capital fascism, the essence of money and the spirit of evil as asource of power: these topics will not be presented today"
EDITED TO ADD: I found it, but it's in German. Anyone know where an English record of it is at?

sorry, can't help you there.

but I will emphasize that the 9-11 scheme was performed by the Reich aka 21st century Nazi's who use the Dark Powers to run the Elite Globalists...

not much is publicized about the Anthrax mailings to USA leadership from Anthrax birthed from the Labs @ Fort Deitrich...one week/7 days After 2 of 3 intended iconic buildings (WTC-Pentagon) were attacked for destruction...

Fort Detrick /ˈdiːtrɪk/ is a United States Army Medical Command installation located in Frederick, Maryland. Historically, Fort Detrick was the center of the U.S. biological weapons program from 1943 to 1969. Since the discontinuation of that program, it has hosted most elements of the United States biological defense program. As of the early 2010s, Fort Detrick's 1,200-acre campus supports a multi-governmental community that conducts biomedical research and development, medical materiel...
See more on en.wikipedia.org

the 4th Reich Lives, as the 3rd Reich of Nazi Germany promised 'to live 1000 years'...the Anthrax mailings was the Reichs' signature
edit on th31157115028115382019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

The German physicist is new to the events of 9/11. Being a physicist with an open and curious mind, he realized that the only coherent explanation for what happened at WTC is nuclear. He is correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join