It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induced $6 Gas and Solar Energy Brownout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...

It was this double whammy that led me down the conspiracy hole to ATS, not just aliens

Gas round these parts keeps rising after the Saudi drone attacks. Meanwhile tens of thousand of Californians were given a preview of harsh reality to come: solar panels are commercially primarily for feeding back power into the grid for a discount on use, as evidenced by most's lights, fridges, etc still not working during the Induced blackout dedicated to thwarting fires. Which isn't working, either.

Why is most everything rigged nowadays to fail and how do big corps cyclically, repeatedly make big $ off of such gross, calculated failures?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Powers on and gas is $2.15 here in fly-over country. All the interstates run to your state and you have international ports and airports so is't not a supply issue. Sounds like your having government problems.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Mate....just had a killer curry and am in the midst of a brownout myself. Jeeezus....i am hereby banned from onions.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
From that article - "three Los Angeles-area refineries slowed or halted production due to maintenance issues and no imported gasoline was available to make up for the shortfall"

Right there is your problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well at least liberals are all for open borders. They won’t stop you from leaving their god-forsaken state.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Rolling Blackmail is rampant !!! 😃

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: serpo

There is no other state I would enjoy wishing this kind of thing on more than California. It's perfect that it's happening there.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
California. Nicaragua. What's the difference?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
By shutting that many people down with the grid, can you imagine how much food went to waste. All that food has to be replaced if you do not have a generator to keep the freezers and fridges cold. I bet they sold lots of generators and a lot of people had to go out and buy lots of new food to stock their fridges. I would bet there are lots of people sick from eating improperly refrigerated foods too.

What a way to boost the economy. There were still wildfires, I wonder if they actually thwarted any of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

When you don't own the panels they are tied into the grid and metered. When the grid is out you can't use them, my belief is because they can't charge you for it.

If you own the panels, then you can use them still.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Well at least liberals are all for open borders. They won’t stop you from leaving their god-forsaken state.

The problem is those leaving bring the failed politics with them and turn the places they go into new Californias. It's mind boggling and bizarre, but it's true.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Based upon recent events in California, I am beginning to wonder if it is not the case that the Cali government has concluded the best way to meet their carbon reduction goals is to force people to leave the state.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well it hit $6 in two places:

CALIFORNIA

HAWAII

Definitely driving ppl out of there in various ways, from induced quakes to fires and fuel shortage.

To militarize CA & HI against Russia & China.

Forgot the name of the Operation, it had a map of a military base spanning from Vancouver BC down to Chile! AZTLAN or something, world's largest military base. The Americas' entire Western seaboard!!

top topics

join