It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A supposed reason why disclosure is so strictly kept so tight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I still think the MAJOR problem is that the EBE's are experimenting on humans and the government knows it and is keeping it a secret. Some of these humans survive because they are live test subjects (the abductees) and some do not survive because they become mutations in experimental stages (the missing).

So a small amount of government/military big wigs are aware that their citizens are being harmed but are doing nothing about it but keeping it secret. This basically means they are covering up the murder of their own people.

If exposed, these people in power would lose their life (electric chair, etc.) if it was found out what was going on.

The people in power want to stay in power. And apparently the EBE's want it this way too. When the EBE's want disclosure THEY will bring it out into the open.
edit on 14-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
That looks like a ducted fan VTOL UAV.

www.rt.com...
Chinese Roomba Copter:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I am so happy that I watched the real movie for free on Youtube. You only attached the trailer along with your take and opinion which to me is somewhat minor in what the documentary was trying to disclose. Actually by not attaching the actual movie you gave yourself an out and basically tried to write a hit job on Dr. Steven Greer. Nice try as its right out of the US Army Psyop's field manual.

Psychological Operations Process Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures

Why did you fail to mention that he was invited to the White House By Presidents Clinton and CIA Director R. James Woolsey along with Obama, specifically to brief them on Disclosure and ET? What about The National Press Club. What I really liked was the Deep States 4 levels of False Flags as #4 will be that the aliens are attacking earth so we need ONE WORLD ORDER. Hey that seems to fit doesn't it.
edit on 14-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think they have been around forever and that knowledge has been kept secret from the general public forever. It’s like that because they want it that way and that should scare everyone. They are hiding with a select few as partners.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I agree , a Still Photo is not the Best Evidence of Day Light Sightings . How about this one > ?

The Second Video is Highly Compelling , No ? What are They ?

edit on 14-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Well supposedly that is part of the deal - that they can experiment. Who knows, maybe all of Earth is some sort of experiment from the beginning.

Ha.. reminds me of the mice from Hitchhikers.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's an interesting concept. I think somebody already mentioned it but with a religious spin on it.

Imagine a race though rare and low in number (which is the case it seems, the more advanced and sophisticated a specie perhaps more rare and low in numbers/population since they procreate less) which is super developed and advanced. They can access and regularly travel into other dimensions and can even time travel. They have seen the most advanced of civilizations - into the millions or billions of years; and they have seen the most primitive and have witnessed life take hold for the first time on planets and have witnessed every stage of life/civilizations development. They have witnessed and studied countless planets. So this is the understanding they have..

They are sort of the supermen/women of the planet. They come and go here as they please. It does not matter to them so much the stages of development here on this planet. They have seen it all. They have perhaps lived on planets at all manner of stages of development. It doesn't matter so much to them what happens, except for perhaps the later stages - they do not want the really advanced knowledge - other dimensions, space travel, super advanced technologies that make their life special and privileged to get out, otherwise their paradise on Earth is pretty much over. The jig would be up. Everyone else cannot be in on it. Perhaps they've become almost immortal, with super powers, technologies and abilities. Only the elect can join this group.

Perhaps Earths development is kept in a sort of limbo at this point; or at the point we reach these really advanced stages.

Perhaps they have allowed a select few in..

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The reason there will be no disclosure in my opinion is that TPTB and others realise that the “phenomenon” is NOT what people think it is, what if it’s so complicated so far from what we can grasp with our young minds that it’s just too damn dangerous. Like Pandora’s box once it’s opened it’s too late.
Supposed it’s inter dimensional and these entities can come & go as they please walk through walls take you away maybe not return you and do god knows what to you and there is no way of stopping this. What to those in power supposed to tell the masses? They probably know less than us !

This soft disclosure is just a new spin on keeping the secret secret. Nothing has changed we’re not much closer to understanding what we’re dealing with really are we, we have speculation and theory but no solid evidence and if we have any evidence how do we know it’s not some piece of technology that’s never going to be understood because that’s the point, trickster elements as always.

Food for thought. Suppose The UFU/ALIENS is just a meme a mind game deceptive by design cos it’s the safer bet than the truth?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
Food for thought. Suppose The UFU/ALIENS is just a meme a mind game deceptive by design cos it’s the safer bet than the truth?

Or as I've suggested before, what if the meme, the concept itself, is the actual alien invasion? So because we have the concept of aliens in our heads, they've already invaded. They don't have to physically be here. They exist in our culture regardless, and all it took was broadcasting themselves into our dreams and imaginations to accomplish it. Pretty efficient way to explore the cosmos. Via concepts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join