It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A supposed reason why disclosure is so strictly kept so tight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

We have no better solution for plaatics other than glass which is obviously more fragile and harder to store in quantity. Your hospital could not function without plastic.

Its much different to extract something from a well than to litter the surface with it and allow it to leech back in through the water table. Lets be real here.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: turbonium1

Nobody ever reported seeing ET's, no evidence?

Its hard to miss it.

There are mass sightings with thousands of people (per event) all over the world. Governments like Mexico and other countries officially recognize them. Even our Pentagon in the US have begun to release footage from military activity and officially recognize them.

That's exactly what makes it completely absurd, and - to be honest - sort of ridiculous. I can relate, though, because I once thought the same as you do. It's easy to fall for it, and takes effort to realize it's fake.

I mentioned that nobody ever reported, or spoke about, seeing aliens before the past 50-60 years, which means for thousands of years, until very recently, nobody even knew the term 'alien', unless it referred to immigrants, or something. It never meant aliens from 'outer space', though. Why? Because NOBODY saw aliens from 'outer space' visiting Earth before recently. Nobody saw strange, moving lights in the dark skies before now, so that's why it was never mentioned, never sketched or drawn on papers, never anything at all.

How could 17th -18th - 19th century America NEVER see aliens in the dark skies above, when it's commonplace today?

They are simply lights in the sky, which move quickly, and that's all we really know for sure, right? So when you say these lights are 'alien' lights, you have no proof of that, in any way, you simply assume it is so, even though you have no proof the lights are aliens, and while you have also never seen an alien, nor has anyone you know ever seen an alien, right?

We have to connect these lights in the sky to being a very recent phenomenon, of the past 50-60 years, first of all. Which makes thousands of years of NO lights in the sky as something NOT alien, because aliens would have visited Earth for thousands of years, at least, and we'd have seen lights in the sky moving above Earth for thousands of years, day after day, like we do now! That makes sense, doesn't it? Does it make any sense that aliens didn't visit Earth for thousands of years, and all of a sudden, all sorts of different 'alien species' just pop up, out of nowhere, in only the last 50-60 years?

All to perform a 10 minute light show over a part of Arizona, or somewhere, then fly a gazillion miles back to Plant X? And do the same light show again and again, and fly back to Planet X, over and over again?

I never even thought about that for years, though. These 'lights impressed me, as well, and made me think aliens were visiting Earth, and the lights are alien spaceships, because of how silent they are, how incredibly fast they move, and so I believed they must be far beyond any human technology, which means they are 'alien' craft!

Everyone sees the alien craft above Earth, now. It's all true, obviously! So I thought, anyway.

It makes no sense, because these lights are so recent, and never seen for ages before, which makes them all Earth creations, without a doubt. It became possible to create illusions like this over the past 50-60 years, and that's why nobody ever saw them before. It's pure illusion, my friend, and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think its much darker than they let on. They're really apex predators and they like human flesh.

I think the 'aliens' are demonic (hence why they lie and hide) and they hate humanity, hence why they've done nothing, Not one damn thing, since they 'arrived'.

If they're not demonic then they're evil at best.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: nOraKat

We have no better solution for plaatics other than glass which is obviously more fragile and harder to store in quantity. Your hospital could not function without plastic.

Its much different to extract something from a well than to litter the surface with it and allow it to leech back in through the water table. Lets be real here.

You are being closed minded. One simple google search and there are hundreds of alternatives:

Plastic Packaging Alternatives

I bet hemp fibers can be used since hemp is the most versatile plant on the planet. We do away with plastics anytime we want. It's purely political. If there was a will to have it we would have it. The cost of goods would take a hit at first but eventually wage-to-product-costs would return back to its normal equilibrium.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I think its much darker than they let on. They're really apex predators and they like human flesh.

I think the 'aliens' are demonic (hence why they lie and hide) and they hate humanity, hence why they've done nothing, Not one damn thing, since they 'arrived'.

If they're not demonic then they're evil at best.

Any technologically advanced civilization would be wearing some kind of fusion patch on their skin that would provide all their body's energy needs without eating. Stop thinking only in terms of human beings.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Im not convinced that there is longevity is most of those solutions, however what concerns me the most is the cost of production.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Some look like Chinese flying lanterns. And some look like jet airplanes through light distorted from water vapor in the air like a lens so the airplane looks oddly shaped and fluttering light patterns.

Many of the UFO witnesses were very young. A child straying too far on their tricycle back in the 50's and 60's might have found themselves next to the Antelope valley Highway fence. Looking out across the hot desert everything shimmers like a mirage. Perhaps the Chinese lantern was part of the disinformation campaign? And then there were the threats and punishment children would have endured had they tried to talk about their observations in mixed company. See what happened to the Rosenbergs? Just tell the FBI people to leave you alone or they might need a new radiator.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

If we are going full crazy. My bet is that we are a slave colony planted here for farming.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Assassin82
Modern day politicians and governments with that kind of power? Forget that!

Wouldn't they be the ones sitting on it and therefore have access to it?

Not necessarily. It’s rumored that Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Jimmy Carter all campaigned with the promise of releasing UFO information to the public only to be told “its classified”. Information that’s too classified for the president! It suggests that the CIA or some other agency acts autonomously to the rest of the government with this information.

Or maybe in the future we find a way to rid ourselves of this maddening “governmental” system. Who knows.

For the record I don’t actually think UFO’s are humans from the future. But I wouldn’t say it’s an impossible outcome.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Im sure it boils down to control. Oil industries help control and influence the world markets. Religions and beliefs also help control. Knowledge that multiple ETs exist and "free" energy would destroy the systems of control.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82
Presidents would cover the "politicians" part of your statement but you also said "governments". What is to keep the military or intel "people" sitting on the info to abuse it the way a politician might?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I do not for see disclosure in our future, whatever is going on is not for us to know or we would have always known about it.

I made a post years ago on on the very subject of us being a slave/food source left here as the perfect cattle. Self medicated, fed and sheltered we impatiently wait for the next coming.

If you are bored take a look:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Its hard to miss it.

There are mass sightings with thousands of people (per event) all over the world. Governments like Mexico and other countries officially recognize them. Even our Pentagon in the US have begun to release footage from military activity and officially recognize them.

That's exactly what makes it completely absurd, and - to be honest - sort of ridiculous. I can relate, though, because I once thought the same as you do. It's easy to fall for it, and takes effort to realize it's fake.

I mentioned that nobody ever reported, or spoke about, seeing aliens before the past 50-60 years, which means for thousands of years, until very recently, nobody even knew the term 'alien', unless it referred to immigrants, or something. It never meant aliens from 'outer space', though. Why? Because NOBODY saw aliens from 'outer space' visiting Earth before recently. Nobody saw strange, moving lights in the dark skies before now, so that's why it was never mentioned, never sketched or drawn on papers, never anything at all.

How could 17th -18th - 19th century America NEVER see aliens in the dark skies above, when it's commonplace today?

They are simply lights in the sky, which move quickly, and that's all we really know for sure, right? So when you say these lights are 'alien' lights, you have no proof of that, in any way, you simply assume it is so, even though you have no proof the lights are aliens, and while you have also never seen an alien, nor has anyone you know ever seen an alien, right?

We have to connect these lights in the sky to being a very recent phenomenon, of the past 50-60 years, first of all. Which makes thousands of years of NO lights in the sky as something NOT alien, because aliens would have visited Earth for thousands of years, at least, and we'd have seen lights in the sky moving above Earth for thousands of years, day after day, like we do now! That makes sense, doesn't it? Does it make any sense that aliens didn't visit Earth for thousands of years, and all of a sudden, all sorts of different 'alien species' just pop up, out of nowhere, in only the last 50-60 years?

All to perform a 10 minute light show over a part of Arizona, or somewhere, then fly a gazillion miles back to Plant X? And do the same light show again and again, and fly back to Planet X, over and over again?

I never even thought about that for years, though. These 'lights impressed me, as well, and made me think aliens were visiting Earth, and the lights are alien spaceships, because of how silent they are, how incredibly fast they move, and so I believed they must be far beyond any human technology, which means they are 'alien' craft!

Everyone sees the alien craft above Earth, now. It's all true, obviously! So I thought, anyway.

It makes no sense, because these lights are so recent, and never seen for ages before, which makes them all Earth creations, without a doubt. It became possible to create illusions like this over the past 50-60 years, and that's why nobody ever saw them before. It's pure illusion, my friend, and nothing else.

Oh yes they did. Humans had alien interactions for centuries. They were just having another name. Be it angels, demons and other things from religious books.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Try this as a reason: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have searched several times to find the document with no luck. I know there are people who will immediately dismiss anything I say here with no links and they are free to do so. That having been said:

I read a document from the early 1950's regarding disclosure. It spoke of severe social upheaval and civil unrest, the destruction of the fabric of society, religious rebellion, etc, all the result of disclosure. As such, it was determined that disclosure should not take place until a lengthy period of indoctrination, using the popular media of the time, conditioned the general population to the idea of alien life.

That document was written in the 50's when society was very different than it is today. Back then atheism was akin to communism and communism was a very real danger to the American way of life. In today's society things have changed dramatically. The number of weekend believers or outright non-believers has increased dramatically. The idea of a faith based rebellion is no longer as realistic as it once was.

I do believe the most realistic threat to modern disclosure is economic. I disagree, however, that alien technology bankrupting the oil and gas industries is the reason. Whatever this alien technology is that could do that is surely under the control of people who would find a way to profit from it just as they did with oil and gas. We switched from candles and kerosene lamps to gaslight and government was there. We switched from gaslight to electric lights and government was there. Government will always be there to take more than their fair share, whatever the technology is that creates the revenue.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I was watching Dr Steven Greer's

🤔

Couldn’t get past that. Sorry bro.

LOl I had the same reaction.

edit on 13-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As an Ordained Minister, I can clearly tell you why "disclosure" has not happened.

Mass chaos. There are 4300 known different religions on this 3rd rock from the sun.

Knowing that there is life off of this planet, is going to rock the massively religious sects like dropping a nuke.

Have you seen the movie "Contact"? Yep, take that and multiply it by 10,000. Or more.

A few years ago, the Catholic church came out with a short blurb along the lines of "Catholic Faith is not bothered by the finding of life on other planets, a wise and true God would make more than one such world" but this then strikes at the very heart of the Christian faith.

Did Christ die on the cross for these people too? Was there another Christ on their planet?

Why isn't this even hinted to by any bible?

The reaction across the globe would be pure and utter chaos.

That's one of the main reasons for non-disclosure.

Revolt of the masses.

Fred..
edit on 13-10-2019 by fredrodgers1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Just redefine interpretation, like Bibleologists did for the Big Bang.

"7 Days in Genesis"
"13-14 Billion Years in Our Time"
"God's 7 days may not have been the same as our 7 days, we don't know how much time passed between each verse, etc..."

Yeah ok.

Just redfine firmament, or what "Earth" means.
We already have a colloquial definition that allows for this pretty easily.
We call "dirt", "Earth".

Maybe the Bible is just referring to all bodies with mass and some kind of soil.
Earth by that definition, can be Mars, Venus, Mercury, Pluto, etc...
The stars and gas giants don't count, but a rocky planet, sure, why not?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Yes, but that would take a decade to get through to folks that are real true believers. By then, the riots and marches would already be causing social chaos.

I am much more open to "other" interpretations, but I personally know many who would literally go off the deep end.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Its hard to miss it.

That's exactly what makes it completely absurd....

Historical accounts, as already mentioned, describe interaction with beings 'Alien' to convention and contemporary technology. The Old Testament is full of them, also there are accounts of fiery chariots and flying shields [round]. They don't have to necessarily be off-planet or travel light years to do a quick fly-over, they could be here all along.

Sounds to me like you got disillusioned with the concept and went in the opposite direction. That is your choice and has to be respected, as does the choice and opinion of others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join