It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Jaryd Atadero's tooth was placed on top of his partial top skull.

Search again.

That woman was flung 200 ft give or take 50 ft.

No human could've done that.

Like I said I happened to be with a few people when something growled at us from the bushes; we didn't wait around for it to escalate as it was getting dark

We were near a rushing river but we could still hear the low growl.

I wasn't thinking Bigfoot then.

We thought it was just an animal.

We had a big dog too.

It was scared.

Anyway, that's what I've heard about diatlov pass in Russia and the smaller kind in the Philippines from the old folks;they abduct people especially women and children.
edit on 15-2-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

The only way i want to see one is in a zoo.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I try to remain pragmatic.
For the most part they aren't anything to fool with. On the other hand we aren't going to get any meaningful answers without someone fooling with them.

For whatever it's worth, guessing you're not a fan of Steve Isdahl's video's on youtube but reading/scanning the comment sections has been interesting. My takeaway has been the impression that bigfoot who live closer into human habitation act differently than those with much more wilderness to back off into.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I have watched him enough to glean he's superstitious.

Don't get me wrong. The few times I was in some forest, I've seen weird stuff not related to Bigfoot.

But I tend to chalk it up to e.t.

And, yes, I am open to the possibility Bigfoot may just be a curiosity to e.t.

The great mysteries for me...Bigfoot and e.t.

Bigfoot is like the lion 🦁.

Sometimes they may be habituated but there's the possibility you may have a Siegfried and Roy experience. (Was that tiger?)

Mr. Steve Isdahl brought up an old photo we have discussed here on ats.

He can't identity it with his vast experience hunting.

I can't identify it.

It looks lifelike to me.

I don't remember what the prevalent consensus was here on ats.

Different perspective:

edit on 16-2-2020 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that pic on SI's youtube.
Call me crazy but it's got to be a regular animal. No Brow ridge, eyes too small, hair does not look long enough on the top of it's head. Off the top of my head it looks most cougar-like. If the ears were out of the frame. The eyes an angle of the nose are correct for a cougar IMO. & yes I've seen cougars up close. (Not in a zoo, but two different private collections, one of which I volunteered at an shoveled big kitty scat)

Now it may be something else much weirder.
But still not a BF.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
DP...so sorry!! Site froze.
edit on 17-2-2020 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I don't know that Sasquatch would follow prey into an urban area, but follow into less densely populated sub-urban area? I can see that happening, and it has on several/many occasions.

Is a City of a Million People big enough for you to say they already live in Urban areas?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Afraid to say your right. Not many Bigfoot sightings on the beaches up and down the Coast of England.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No, I don't see an ear either.

My brain is telling me that's a hairy hand behind that head of whatever animal it is.

Lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Before the thread dies entirely, guessing we need to make more of an effort here.

As far as bigfoot & human habitation. They pretty much go where ever they want to for their own reasons. Too many people have reported the fact they are going into more urban areas to even bother questioning it. It's clearly happening.

Our questions should get more practical.

People are also bumfuzzled about government conspiracies regarding how more urban incursions are being handled. I haven't seen that overall it IS a coordinated agenda. What I've seen is it's on a more local scale. Bigfoot make a nuisance of themselves an all of a sudden land use changes. Previously public access changes to restricted. Land gets contracted out to businesses that don't seem to be actively doing anything, but heavy fines for trespassing enforced.

But the key thing is it's being handled thru local zoning and townships, not some "secret government" agenda.
If you want to believe a bunch of local elected township supervisors can keep their mouths shut about being strong-armed by shadow govt agencies? Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
People talk, they can't help it.
One thing you can take to the bank is that local politicans brag. If they're on the inside helping some govt agency on the QT someone is going to get told about it. Eventually. It does nothing but play to their self deluded power tripping.

Given this, while it looks from the outside to be "shady". it's probably nothing more than local agencies covering up something they find embarrassing or incomprehensible while keeping the general population from finding out. Cause then they'd be expected to have answers, expected to have a contingency plan.

Be expected to answer questions on a topic that spells political suicide for them to acknowledge.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yup, same reason David Paulides doesn't outright say Bigfoot.

People will have a kneejerk reaction and dismiss him offhand as a crackpot.

He wants to be taken seriously so he can get the word out to more people.

He sells more books and get more movie deals at the same time as saving some people.

So you think bigfoot is getting into the city sewers hunting for rats?

TBPH, I don't see why black-ops would need to get the green light from local authorities.

Maybe the thread has run its course

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Still big on the bigfoot & rats?

Since you mentioned Paullides an his being rather vague on outright naming bigfoot as the culprit in all the disappearances he writes about, I came across something interesting. In an interview with Scott Carpenter hosted by L.A.Marzulli one of the two of them mentioned Paullides had another theory as well.

Paullides told one of them he didn't think BF could be responsible for all the disappearances of people, but that he thinks some of them are wandering into places where electromagnetic fields were in flux and that the people were either blasted out of existence, or something along those lines but that it came down to being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

IIRC it was said in the last half of the interview.

subsplash.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2020 by reject because: Browser malfunction

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well we're off to the races now!

New video by Steve Isdahl with pictures sent into him by folks of Cryptids. I'm not going to say bigfoot because some of them I honestly don't know what to think of yet.

They are alarming tho.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That pic of feet look like close up photos of a mangy wolf.

I would very much like to download that hairy mess from that trail cam.

Those animals in trees are interesting.

Nice thumbnail.

Sometimes I wonder if dogman is actually a baboon type of Bigfoot.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Another question please. If you were from outside the USA ( the UK actually) and wanted to give up your job to spend a few months backpacking around hoping to meet a Bigfoot where would you go on these two options

1 Pacific Coast Trail
2 Appalacian Trail

Is one better than the other for meeting a Bigfoot?

Neither, technically

Ya gotta get off the trails...

I had a possible bigfoot experience up in Northern Alaska while "bushwhacking" going straight up the side of a mountain through the thick brush far away from any type of trail...
edit on 1-3-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Sounds cool
When I can shake off this job then USA it is

Out of interest regarding dangerous human beings is the west coast trail safer than the east coast one? I watched that Deliverance film years ago

Also you have a link to your 'bushwhacking' big foot experience by any chance please?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I was on the far side of Lake Tustumena, 25 miles from one side to the other.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hunting black bear with two of my friends. The one who owned the boat took us to an area on the side of the mountain nowhere near anything even resembling a trail.

I thought this was crazy but we started up the mountain anyway. We got way up near the top and realized we were kind of lost.

On the way down something nearby pounded the ground three or four times. So hard that it made this strange intense sort of shock wave noise. That's the only way I can explain it.

Whatever it was it seemed angry and it scared the hell out of all three of us so we started running downhill through a field of devils club, not caring about the thorns, and kept moving until we made it back down to the lake....

Out there, there is nothing but untouched thick wilderness for as far as the eye can see.....

It's easy to imagine something other than bear.

edit on 2-3-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Also while we were hiking up the side of that mountain there was fresh bear $h!t all over the place. Everywhere we looked. They were all around us at all times but we never saw or heard one of them.

So bears are super elusive.

Bigfoot must be even more so.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join