It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have more pressing matters to do but I just wanted to post this distraction.

IF BIGFOOT EXISTS,

I have a few ideas why no evidence has been found in recent history. (Excluding the very real and very strong probability they don't exist anymore, of course.)

There were giant bipedal hominids in prehistory but that's not what this is about.

1) The first more probable reason: WATER.

I think it may be amphibious like the beaver and otter.

People who claim to have seen it sometimes say it reminds them of a beaver or otter.

They also claim to have seen it emerging from water.

It's around water a lot allegedly.

Purportedly, smells like wet dog hence "skunk ape."

Not only that, I think it may live underwater in airpockets like caves or even digs burrows.

THAT'S WHY DOGS CAN'T FIND THEM WHEN IT KIDNAPS PEOPLE TO EAT OR RAPE.

WATER THROWS OFF DOGS SENSE OF SMELL.

THAT'S WHY VICTIMS ARE FOUND LATER WHERE THEY ALREADY SEARCHED.

SASQUATCH DOESN'T WANT TO STINK UP IT'S HOME.

I think it's also possible these animals started the legends surrounding MERMAIDS. Fish don't have hair. Merfolk ALWAYS have LONG hair.

You may be asking "rape?"

Yes, male and female who are washed in the water later; maybe to amuse itself just like MERMAIDS and even fairies.

ALSO, severed FEET HAVE BEEN TURNING UP IN BODIES OF WATER. I almost forgot about this dead giveaway. Lol.

2) less probable: camouflage ability like chameleon or octopus. Self explanatory.

Well that's about all I got.

Also, I strongly disagree with the extremely remote possibility it's supernatural.

No. It's a corporeal flesh and blood animal like you and I.

Also, I entertain the idea there doesn't need to be a large population to reproduce.

How did it survive all this time?

Through us.

It's related close enough to us that it can mate with humans but produce Bigfoot offspring because it's genes are super dominant.

It's disturbing to think that sometimes hostage human women may be forced to carry offspring for these somewhere.
edit on 12-10-2019 by reject because: Severed

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have also came to the conclusion that they probably use underwater entrances to their domiciles and also with the strength they possess they probably cover any above water entrance with large rocks.

It's related close enough to us that it can mate with humans but produce Bigfoot offspring because it's genes are super dominant.

I have juggled around the idea that our species is a break off of theirs. Maybe they are the parent species of us humans and this is the real reason one has not been caught and shown to the public. Most people could not or would not accept we are from them since it strongly opposes certain religious teachings. I do believe there is an ongoing coverup and the only entity large, powerful and old enough to keep this under wraps is the church.

I also think we humans can sense them and vice versa is via pheromones through our sweat, or even urine, and this is how eyewitnesses get the odd sensation they are being watched and happen to look around and see one.
Our pheromones can be left on anything we touch, like game cameras, and this may be a reason they don't go near them.

I think the species really wants to be left alone and they only come near us because of the curiosity in their youth or they see an opportunity to score a meal by stealing ours (some human hunters get their kill stolen).

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe there may have been a bi-pedal big foot like creature in the past mainly because there are stories of them on practically ever continent from various cultures.

With that said, I am not convinced they are still around. It is practically impossible for a large creature like that to remain hidden, particularly given how ubiquitous technology and cameras are these days.

I could concede there might a bigfoot in the most desolate and remote areas of the world. However, I am talking remote where there is practically no human life or settlement to be found for hundreds if not thousands of miles. Think middle of Siberia or arctic circle type situation.

I think there is more plausibility of a large undiscovered underwater creature than a bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Being elusive is a survival trait.

That young Martin child's remains looked like he was eaten and not by a known animal.

I edited my OP to add SEVERED feet have been turning up in bodies of water.

If these really are still around, they're in the water.

Search the water.

That rock thing you mentioned is an annoying possibility especially underwater.

It would be very inconspicuous looking.
edit on 12-10-2019 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think there's a simple reason for why they are so elusive and aren't photographed on trail cameras.

Their sense of smell. Imagine a sense of smell more sensitive than a dog combined with intelligence. Anything made by humans, a plastic trail camera etc will be noticed before they even come near it. They probably live their lives moving around anything that even remotely smells human.

I was driving through the coastal mountains in Oregon and I found it hard to believe that anything isn't living up there.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Pheromones and scent to avoid cameras could work.

And they may be visually sensitive to infrared.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No normal creature is that elusive. It evades trail cams all day long. Despite thousands of sightings and some decent evidence, still no hard proof. Scientists have placed hidden cameras in remote areas and caught good footage of critters you would never see otherwise. But not bigfoot.

Clear pics of endangered Borneo feline:

Is there a paranormal or preternatural component to bigfoot?
Is he interdimensional, or can he become invisible ? I guess that's the mystery.

Here's a good article.

edit on 12-10-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Being elusive is a survival trait.

That young Martin child's remains looked like he was eaten and not by a known animal.

I edited my OP to add SEVERED feet have been turning up in bodies of water.

If these really are still around, they're in the water.

Search the water.

That rock thing you mentioned is an annoying possibility especially underwater.

It would be very inconspicuous looking.

Do you have a link to photo of the Martin boys remains or any info about him?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Oh ok I confused the Martin case with that of another very young missing child.

missing child
edit on 12-10-2019 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I believe there may have been a bi-pedal big foot like creature in the past mainly because there are stories of them on practically ever continent from various cultures.

With that said, I am not convinced they are still around. It is practically impossible for a large creature like that to remain hidden, particularly given how ubiquitous technology and cameras are these days.

I could concede there might a bigfoot in the most desolate and remote areas of the world. However, I am talking remote where there is practically no human life or settlement to be found for hundreds if not thousands of miles. Think middle of Siberia or arctic circle type situation.

I think there is more plausibility of a large undiscovered underwater creature than a bigfoot.
If bigfoot is real i think they are Neanderthals or something, and they would be very smart and would be able to hide very well. They probably live in caves and stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reject
Since we’re throwing possibilities out there focused around “elusiveness”, what if Bigfoot is actually a lycanthrope-esque type being? This would completely explain their elusiveness as well as why there’s never been a verifiable body found.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

It is thought they stay off of game trails and only cross cross them occasionally which would make it hard to capture them on camera if they simply do not use that path, or they can smell, see or hear game cameras and avoid them.

I don’t think they are paranormal or inter dimensional, I do think they are being actively covered up and who ever brings them up are mocked and ridiculed into shutting up.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

Bigfoots are fascinating and something as a Brit getting into only recently. That's the thing about bigfeet we don't really get them here in Britain and that is where the confusion is......................................... As far as I've heard these creatures are often seen in connection with ufo orbs. That Skinwalker ranch both appear at least that is what I read, they are both seen at the same place. Well we get loads of ufo orbs here in the UK and I've experienced plenty so know for a fact they do exist but I can't remember any reports of bigfeet and seen none myself. Why the difference?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bigfoots not a mysterty.....not to just go see one.....

I-90and hwy 18 East of Seattle go in the forest road by bike......5 miles South....I'll not go back without 9 people and drones would work well

Btw, that's the area with the most reports.....West 2 miles of Rattlesnake Mtn.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

When looking into Bigfoot you will need to figure out the other names that they are called in different areas of the world. For example in the American South they have been called "Boogers" which could be the origin for "Boogeyman". They have also been called Grassman, Cowman, etc.
Have you ever looked at the Green Man and thought how similar the image is to the stories of Bigfoot peeking through foliage?

Looking at the legends of Ogres and Trolls and you will see the same description of the creatures people are seeing today, we just call them Sasquatch, Bigfoot, etc. So are Trolls and Ogres really creatures of legends, or could the past really be trying to tell us something? Have we mistakenly taken a fact and made it fiction by thinking they are just myth?
edit on 12-10-2019 by TheLieWeLive because: Added info

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Orbs/UFOs are known to interact with animals; us included.

There may just well be none in your Nick of the woods.

As for carcass, it may go back in the water before it dies or it may be a cultural thing to eat their dead or bury them.

An aside: Idly thinking, I'd like to transplant their testes into me. That's one powerful testosterone I'd bet.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TSZodiac

Well, in nature, there are the chameleon and octopus 🐙 like I said.

I just think it's highly unlikely.

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

As for carcass, it may go back in the water before it dies or it may be a cultural thing to eat their dead or bury them.

Also a chance they are something we don't understand and live in other worlds that can appear apelike one moment then turn into a plasma or something similar as a shape shifter

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

When looking into Bigfoot you will need to figure out the other names that they are called in different areas of the world. For example in the American South they have been called "Boogers" which could be the origin for "Boogeyman". They have also been called Grassman, Cowman, etc.
Have you ever looked at the Green Man and thought how similar the image is to the stories of Bigfoot peeking through foliage?

Yeah see where you are coming from and excellent advice. To be honest never heard of any of the above and very interesting to research, wow that Green Man thing you posted it looks otherworldly and these are out there? Think I'll never go camping again if all these things are out there

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Of all thyese sightings out there has there ever been one where Bigfoot have been withnessed

1 Making love
2 Giving birth
3 Grown ups being seen with children bigfoot

These are all important signals that Bigfoot is native to this Planet................... Or is from somewhere else

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join