It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shephard Smith just quit Fox Live on his show

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe Barr told Murdoch that Smith has a pending indictment !!

Or, it's sexual related 😧

Or maybe he's moving in with CNN Andy Cooper or ABC's George Stufenupuras.
Oh well, he could at least see that the Murduck's liberal twerk on the news was sinking
the FOX ship.
Like I said earlier, the mouse killed the fox.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nothing fishy at all going on here. It's not like the attorney general met with Rupert Murdoch in secret only a day prior.

There is NO WAY that could be connected. NONE!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
*shrugs* the only time I watch the news anymore is when I am stuck at an airport, or a doctors office etc.... otherwise I am tired of the propaganda no matter which flavor it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lol
MSM needs to die off

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
AWESOME! Never liked the guy. Now if only Juan Williams would leave.

Along with Doona Brazille.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
*shrugs* the only time I watch the news anymore is when I am stuck at an airport, or a doctors office etc.... otherwise I am tired of the propaganda no matter which flavor it is.

Ummm, they mostly show the Commie News Network (CNN), so that's all you get, commieLib propaganda.
I would get tired of it in the first 10 seconds.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I'm all for free speech even from the KKK better they say it out loud so I know who's who. I just can't believe you are ok with the leader of the United States trolling and using foul language publicly on a daily basis. When Obama wore a tan suit and Michelle wore a sleeveless blouse people like you were outraged now that was a nothing burger, acting like an 8 year old playing Xbox is not a very mature way to act for our president. I never thought I would live to see the day the president of the United States would behave like that and people would cheer it on. But Obama was the one has turned the oval office into the political mud-pit? Sad.

edit on 12-10-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

like me?? hmm the KKK says things about people "like you"

so quote me saying those things??

I did not put words in your mouth

why must you be dishonest and do it to me?

Oh right cause you are so "tolerant and woke"

YOU failed on both accounts now everyone can see you ARE the KKK
because YOU SOUND LIKE THEY DO!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I said people like you were outraged about Obama's tan suit and Michelle's sleeveless blouse as low class. By people like you I mean the same people now defending Trump's actual low class behavior. Nowhere in that post did I accuse you of being KKK.

Yes the KKK says things about people like me because according to them I am Hispanic and therefore am automatically genetically inferior to them because of the color of my skin.

edit on 12-10-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Charming.

(post by thedigirati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by conspiracy nut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Actually, none of the national news networks are objective. Journalism has become a cash cow. For instance, ever notice all polls they do are neck and neck? That keeps people viewing, no one wants to pay for a boxing match that is one sided and ends in round one. So they all doctor the polls to keep the abrasion going. Also, these news outlets only make a fraction of their profit from commercials. They make the big bucks from the cable and satellite subscribers whether you watch or not. A couple of bucks from you on your monthly bill. Cable and Satellite companies have to pay the broadcaster to include them on their package. Think about that. If one dollar from your bill goes to say, CNN and being there is 52 million households in the US. If only half of them subscribe (which I think it is much more) That is 25 or more million bucks a month CNN makes. They can't sell that many ads. Luckily more and more people are turning to streaming online which will force the media to charge individual subscribers. That way you don't pay for what you don't watch. The last thing the media wants is better internet infrastructure.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join