It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shephard Smith just quit Fox Live on his show

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You mean having Fox News parrot the fake news you seem to love from CNN, MSNBC etc?... You mean twisting the statements POTUS Trump makes so you feel better?...

I seem to love from CNN or MSNBC? I haven't watched cable reality newz in years. I don't like the clear bias, sensationalism, corporate interests, or party obligations injected into it.

I blast CNN and MSNBC for all of the above, and if you think Fox being a different flavor makes it better, it just adds to the polarity.

I don't need to be spoon fed what opinion I should have. I'd rather read dry, boring, and factual news and make up my own mind.

I am not surprised that you actually want Fox News to be another CNN/MSNBC parrot of lies...

Wrong sir, you want them to be the inverse obviously. I'd rather someone actually take the high road and just deliver the damn news again. You can sit here and say that they are "better", but their prime time slots are mainly pundits.

By the way, I voted for Trump. So nuance clearly escapes you. You must be one of those people who think you're either strongly in camp A or B... How binary a world many live in.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Kbye

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I seem to love from CNN or MSNBC?

I'm going to admit I love them all; MSNBC, FOX, CNN, HGN. Did I miss anyone?

Each one them of them makes me laugh. Maybe it's the sense of urgency that they read buzzword dogwhistles off their teleprompters. Or maybe it's how those same words get parroted on here like they were some original thought by the bozo posting them.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, it's a capitalist country where if there is a demand, someone will supply.

Apparently many have an infatuation with a talking head delivering them their opinion interjected news. If the opinion fits there narrative, it's factual... If it doesn't, the goberment needs to step in and act.

It has been interesting to see the roller coaster the anointed one sets on whether or not Fox is in the real or fake news club yet. People will turn on a dime.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Naw fam he cant work in news so they graciously told him to go stick it.

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Well this is a non-story if I ever saw one. He's been there since 1996, asked to be released from his contract to pursue other things, the company graciously said yes and released him from his contract. Nothing conspiratorial in any of this.

I'd imagine he's wealthy enough by now to do anything he wants to do, even if he just enjoys the rest of his life just enjoying life. He's definitely one of the good guys in the news of which few are left, but I hope he has a good life.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join