It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - British doctor fully debunks the need for mandatory vaccination using the available studies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Kurokage,

There will be a perfectly logical explanation, there are other places to be registered too. He's been doing this for years and would have been taken down by the ruthless pharma network in an instant if he had lied about his credentials.

Best to focus on the information in the video, all fully sourced, rather than getting side-tracked with the tricks of the pharma shills.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode
a reply to: paraphi

He’s so high profile that he would have been taken down within months if he had been lying about his PhD. As I said to the other poster, better to watch the video and debate the science being discussed.

Anyone can make a youtube video and claim pretty much anything they like.
Conmen have been claiming to be medical practitioners for as long as people have healed others. It's an easy way to make a living. Why do gullible people still swallow this kind of claptrap?
Look into the claims that are made on any video you watch on youtube, before you claim it as the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddencode

There will be a perfectly logical explanation, there are other places to be registered too.

You have to be registered with the GMC to be a doctor and would have to be registered with the CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) in order for them to provide you with patients for treatment. Without these, you would have no patients on your books. So he would have to be registered with the GMC if he was what he claims he is.
One of my friends is a senior manager in a hospital and works in theatre and spent more than 30 years in the NHS, I've spoken to him about this.

side-tracked with the tricks of the pharma shills.

I'm sorry to say be the only shill here is this fraudster. If he's fraudulent about his qualifications what else is he lying about?

edit on 12-10-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'd recommend watching the video, it's not Alex Jones making unsourced claims, this is an honest British doctor talking about studies which he shows you throughout the video.

Were the people who took opioids off Big Pharma gullible? What about the ones who trust them on vaccines? I happen to be involved in research on this topic myself, which is why I was so impressed at this video, as I know the situation and science in great detail.

edit on 12-10-2019 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He is not a British Doctor!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Kurokage,

You should look into what a PhD is, people who achieve one can put Dr in front of their name. Not just medical people, mathematicians and all sorts. Some people in the thread have been getting confused thinking that every Dr must be a pharma doctor in a surgery.

Vaccines are the fraud, as the honest doctor exposes in the interview with solid science. You should probably give the video a watch, and try to go in with an open mind putting your prior assumptions to one side.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

That's definitely a British accent, and his title is Dr, he has a PhD from Kings College in London.

If you don't watch the video and open your mind then everyone here will assume you are one of the shills; playing the man instead of the ball.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This is what he claims to be a consultant in...…..

Functional medicine is a form of alternative medicine that encompasses a number of unproven and disproven methods and treatments. Its proponents claim that it focuses on the "root causes" of diseases based on interactions between the environment and the gastrointestinal, endocrine, and immune systems to develop "individualized treatment plans". It has been described as pseudoscience, quackery, and at its essence a rebranding of complementary and alternative medicine.

His doctorate could be in a million and one diffrent things, which he's left out. It could be dentistry for all we know. Kings College do study work in all kind of different subjects.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
also an expert in 5g

Yeah a real vaccine expert here....

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Unfortunately Big Pharma send their shills into Wikipedia to attack/smear any rival treatments which are not Big Pharma. That's what Wikipedia donations really are for, so as you can send in your shills to have control of particular areas.

More on Downing's background here alternativeview.co.uk...

Anyway, you're still missing the point, watch the actual video, you currently have no idea what the thread is about as you haven't watched it. Try not to make sweeping assumptions like anti-vax = bad and pro-vax = good, there is a middle ground too, and many doctors switch sides between the two once they learn more.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
also an expert in 5g

Yeah a real vaccine expert here....

Many people see Downing as a genius, he regularly predicts what's coming and gets it right. The best minds are not just interested in one topic, they follow it all. 5G destroys the health, so every doctor should be protesting it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Trying to tell me to watch the video, and saying I've missed the point, is you missing the point (which by the way I tried to watch but after about 15mins of listening to his rubbish turned it off). He is the shrill, getting paid to go around giving lectures and frightening people about vaccines. Asking for £25 to stream there next video, this is all a con!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
why is this thread still a thing.

Its the source of the video has been throughly exposed as a fraud.

Move on OP.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Look into the claims that are made on any video you watch on youtube, before you claim it as the truth.

But it must be true. I watched it on YouTube.

This video is just another example of how easily led some people are when it comes to vaccinations.

A presentation by a "doctor" with questionable expertise in the subject, and an interviewer how knows a trick or two abut how to implant suggestions and deceit while pretending to be knowledgeable and righteous. It's the same old formula played out in a million YouTube videos - regurgitated and rehashed. This type of video is watched and believed by people in the echo chamber, for whom reality and science are a distant blur and somewhere beyond their sight.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If the pharmaceuticals believe that vaccines save lives and bring a net health benefit, they have to prove that scientifically. So far they are not willing to, we need science, not assumption.

Huh...

I guess that small pox vaccine then was just a myth?

EDIT to add: I ran a search for Dr Graham Downing on the General Medical Council which is the UK register for Doctors and his name isn't on it. In fact it shows no results whatsoever for that name suggesting that he never even has been registered because when you search for a actual real medical doctor it shows their status including if they have relinquished their registration to practice. "Doctor" isn't actually a protected title in the UK and so this guy could literally just be talking out of his arse hole without a GMC registration claiming to have been whatever the hell he wants despite it being utter crap.

Small pox isn't profitable (obviously) like a flu vaccine. Most pharmacies (I manage one and see financials) make The Real Money on three things: flu shots and very expensive 'medicines' for BP and cancer.

Last year we had a lady collapse immediately after a flu shot.

I' work in a pharmacy touching things people with the flu touch and don't catch the flu and haven't gotten the shot since I was a child.

It's all bull#. If you don't want to be sick, eat better. Vaccines are the only thing in this country that can be forced upon you by the state, and they are the money machine for pharma companies.

Yes vaccines save lives, but those are important vaccines that need to be ran through the herd (Yes you're an animal, no greater than a pig, in study and policy execution). The ones you're lining up for and shoot your kids up (and hate other people for not being as dumb as you) with are far more detrimental to their health than them just catching the flu and allowing your body to do what it's DESIGNED to do.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4201699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Even with ALL the Aliens coming in
we Dont have mass or any brake outs of diseases!
they will have to Fake some thing.
so why do we need vaccination that make people sick?

let the people who want them have them.
and wen they get sick! they will see.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Vaccinations are a relativity new technology with much research and development still ongoing. It is complicated technology with clouded facts. Great way to scam the people is to make it more complicated. It is concerning how there is a trend to silence anyone who does question the technology.

We are stuck here in Australia with mandatory vaccinations. I do not agree with it. Not while there is an organized campaign to discredit any questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The DPT vaccine was found to be increasing mortaility rates, they only found this because a high quality study was setup, which is rare.

The researchered warned the WHO, but the vaccines were continued. So two possibilities seem most likely, either the DTP is a deliberate DTP depopulation vaccine, or the WHO are scared that if they admit they have been killing large numbers of people that key individuals will be held accountable. Eitherway, the madness and killing continues.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“Although having better nutritional status and being protected against three infections, 6-35 months old DTP-vaccinated children tended to have higher mortality than DTP-unvaccinated children. All studies of the introduction of DTP have found increased overall mortality.”

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Vaccinations are a relativity new technology with much research and development still ongoing. It is complicated technology with clouded facts. Great way to scam the people is to make it more complicated. It is concerning how there is a trend to silence anyone who does question the technology.

We are stuck here in Australia with mandatory vaccinations. I do not agree with it. Not while there is an organized campaign to discredit any questions.

Rupert Murdoch has a lot to answer for, he's managed to help push mandatory vaccinations through in Australia, the fact he's involved with it, the same as he is involved with pushing for war, should give away that vaccines are a war on the people, not on disease. Vaccines are for sowing the seeds of highly profitable disease into the recipients, normally targeting children who won't know any better.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Even with ALL the Aliens coming in
we Dont have mass or any brake outs of diseases!
they will have to Fake some thing.
so why do we need vaccination that make people sick?

let the people who want them have them.
and wen they get sick! they will see.

Vaccination is all part of keeping people weak and dependent, so as the population is not intelligent or strong enough to call out the corruption of the elite and push back against it. Vaccinations weaken the immune system and induce chronic disease, thereby essentially adding more taxes onto the people which have to be paid to Big Pharma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join