It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benevolent Aliens Promise To Take Care Of Selected Survivors Of Catastrophes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What if demons are a made up concept as part of long, drawn out stories, used by a few in power to control the masses. What if those people wrote it down in a book that they arbitrarily change over hundreds of years to suit their ruling needs and convince the ruled class to obey the book no matter what and that they are not allowed to question details of the book under guise that they can't question the made up authority in charge of it, when in fact they are the only editor and maintain what is considered the "real messages of the book"?

What if you, for some reason, are brainwashed into this string of belief. So you hijack a perfectly reasonable thread and interject a piece of propaganda from a theologically based monarchy that existed hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Wouldn't that just be the darndest thing?

My thought was as valad to this thread as yours, more so!

Pretty clearly demons in whatever forms have been known to people without even the knowledge of the Christian bible.

I'm going to need some irrefutable proof that each is not a made up boogey man story.

[Citation Needed] Thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Teletubbies? After 20 years since watching them with my
grandchildren,I still can recite their theme song by memory.
Tinky winky,dipsey,la la,po,teletubbies,teletubbies say hello.
Comparing Teletubbies with aliens is one I haven't heard before.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

What if demons are a made up concept as part of long, drawn out stories, used by a few in power to control the masses. What if those people wrote it down in a book that they arbitrarily change over hundreds of years to suit their ruling needs and convince the ruled class to obey the book no matter what and that they are not allowed to question details of the book under guise that they can't question the made up authority in charge of it, when in fact they are the only editor and maintain what is considered the "real messages of the book"?

What if you, for some reason, are brainwashed into this string of belief. So you hijack a perfectly reasonable thread and interject a piece of propaganda from a theologically based monarchy that existed hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Wouldn't that just be the darndest thing?

My thought was as valid to this thread as yours, more so!

Pretty clearly demons in whatever forms have been known to people without even the knowledge of the Christian bible.

I'm going to need some irrefutable proof that each is not a made up boogey man story.

[Citation Needed] Thanks!

I honestly think you would find just that if you started searching with an open mind.
Ancient history to today.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What if.... guardian angels have always been........guardian aliens...?

I'm being serious.

Just like Dragon Ball Super? OMG. All hail our superior alien overlords than can blow up planets with one beam.
edit on 12-10-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

" Benevolent Aliens Promise To Take Care Of Selected Survivors Of Catastrophes "

Really ? Geez , I Hope None of them are Progressive Leftists Liberals . OH , and I Mean that From the Bottom of my Patriotic Heart ....

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

With my mind open, "Demons" mean nothing.

If you're afraid of man made boogey men, your mind isn't open enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Then they are not Benevolent if they choose who to save, How do they decide?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Aliens could be living Quantum Leap, Trying to put right, what once went wrong, hoping that the next leap, will be the leap home.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
::Tells them Pluto is not a planet::

::Watch their heads explode::

top topics

<< 1   >>

join