It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benevolent Aliens Promise To Take Care Of Selected Survivors Of Catastrophes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

This is NOT my belief, but apparently it is for those who meditate on Khao Kala hill, located in central Thailand. These people claim that extraterrestrials from Pluto and the planet "Loku," send telepathic messages, while hovering above a huge Buddha statue, "in silvery spaceships."

According to the article linked below, "Loku" is a planet in the Milky Way and the aliens from this planet stand "upright on two legs with two arms and a bulbous bald head with a pointy face topped with a single antenna."

"There are two types of aliens," Wassana says. "One group is from the planet Pluto. The others are from a planet named Loku.

"Pluto aliens are made of energy, can appear in physical form and are able to teach humans. Loku aliens have a physical body and knowledge of high technology. They work together.

The planet Loku "is in the Milky Way, but they didn't tell us where."

The aliens are described as slender, little, silvery humanoids.

Illustrations depict them standing upright on two legs with two arms and a bulbous bald head with a pointy face topped with a single antenna.

"Pluto aliens worry about something so devastating happening on Earth, such as war or in the environment, that it might impact their planet. They also want to give some people the ability to communicate with them, so if humans destroy everything in a nuclear war, the aliens will be able to help survivors rebuild human civilization."

Technologically superior, benevolent aliens promise to take care of selected "survivors."

LINK

This all started back in 1997, when retired Sergeant-Major Cherd Chuensamnaun received an alien message while meditating at home. After this incident, his daughter asked for him to "tell the aliens to show themselves." The next day, they supposedly made contact.

"I asked my father to tell the aliens to show themselves," says Wassana, his daughter.

"The next day, the aliens sent energy to spin my brother and brother-in-law."

She says the two men were yanked up from the living room sofa and spun simultaneously, like whirling dervishes, out of the house and into the yard.

"I felt like my legs and my arms had to spin," adds Wassana's brother-in-law Jaroen Raepeth.

"I could not control myself for four or five minutes. I didn't feel afraid. We both spun outside."

Through an upstairs window, Wassana's sister-in-law says she saw a UFO.

"It was about 10 or 15 meters long, at treetop level," adds Wassana.

Wassana, who quit her job as a nurse to champion the extraterrestrial, says her father continued to receive telepathic messages over the years.

"Before my father died [in 2000], he taught us how to communicate with the aliens," she adds.

Today, she says more than 100 other Thais have this ability after practicing with her.

LINK

Wassana has a facebook page called UFOKAOKALA, where followers can share their experiences. Here's some interesting content from a post on this page:

Based on information from ET contact at Kaokala, there’re plenty of planets that have souls who achieve the cosmic laws, and teach the way of practice to their civilizations. One of 2 stars that contacts Kaokala group named Lokukatapakadikong indicates that there’s a supreme leader on their planet, and can be the same as what humans call Buddha on Earth.

All advanced civilizations in the cosmos that can develop technologies along with a science of conscious particles have ability to solve almost any problem on their planet such as disasters, wars, and soul learning processes. And they form federation (Galactic Federation) to help solve problems for other civilizations.

Here's a YouTube clip I dug up on UFOKAOKALA, from 8 years ago:

edit on 10/11/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What if.... guardian angels have always been........guardian aliens...?

I'm being serious.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm being serious.

Ummm...well...as long as they had their...guardian alien green card...then by all means...guard away...

I'm not being serious in any way...shape...or form...

Edit to add:...Angels are Alien...actually makes sense...in all seriousness...

YouSir
edit on 11-10-2019 by YouSir because: the tag line...is a must...

edit on 11-10-2019 by YouSir because: I wanted to...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not a crazy idea at all. This topic has been discussed many times over the years. Here's a recent article that you may find interesting: 10 Reasons Angels Could Be An Alien Race Ignored By Science

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I heard that Plutionians actually have a problem with their planet shrinking due to over exploitation of their natural resources. So maybe they should be concerned about their well-being as well.

Looks like another human intent to replace god with another far far away and almighty being(s). On the other hand, good for them, that they found a source of hope.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

They apparently have no problems showing themselves. I will be waiting for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not a crazy idea at all. This topic has been discussed many times over the years. Here's a recent article that you may find interesting: 10 Reasons Angels Could Be An Alien Race Ignored By Science

knowing my luck I would get the
guardian angel from you profile pic.
looks like slime'r from ghost busters.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm being serious.

What if every creature calling itself aliens are demons.
They usually fit the picture by telling lies and misleading in what they say they are about.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Oh ya. How come if there superior and magnificent and can achieve higher forms of existence, and not only that have the technology to solve all the issues of there planet issues, and seem to be able to make it here and back no problem.

Well why wait till after the apocalypse to help? Or is this about the space pope and his secret sauce cuisine on how to best serve man? They don't call it harvesting for nothing.

I guess we will see come the end times. But then again, even the gods contend against human stupidity in vain.

edit on 11pmFridaypm112019f5pmFri, 11 Oct 2019 23:12:58 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: ha

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
All the language and mystery would be redundant if these people who "receive telepathic transmissions from Pluto aliens" would of taken pictures of these crafts.

And this was before-year 2000? Lots of opportunities to meditate and get those silvery aliens to show their ships again?

I'm leaning more towards misunderstanding of what these people are experiencing if they haven't provided proof to their claims of physical ships or spinning humans in the air????

On the contrary to my skepticism here, I have experienced similar things.
Some are easy to describe in words/language, other experiences are very hard to explain ti mentally illustrate to the listener/reader.

For instance I have had dreams of .. aliens. Then I would wake up 2:30am-3:30am, have the sense to "go look out the window", and see red/orange flying orbs, flying away from my house.. this process happened exactly two times.

One of the experiences I struggle explaining, becuase it was felt/experienced internally (inside me, not external)... I was lying in bed and out of nowhere I was being "blasted" internally.. the sound that I can't describe well, but to the best, it sounded like some hi tech generator or engine super loud and was vibrating me to my core. Though my physical body/limbs werent moving.

I was shaking/vibrating violently inside my body, as the sound got more powerful and loud like a volume button being dialed up. I thought I was going to die, but in my mind I told myself "embrace it and whatever happens, happens". Trying to calm myself while this was going on.. this super loud sound and violent vibrating went on for about 12 seconds.

Then silence. I was alone in my bed, and safe and sound. I still cannot understand or explain properly what happened that night.

Another experience like that; in the AM about 10:15, I was awoken to severe thunder sounds. Super loud, i leaned straight up out of a dead sleep in confusion of what the f was happening...

I saw sunlight and felt warmth (summertime) coming through my window.. I shrugged it off and rolled over. When I closed my eyes, with my mind's eye I saw a Golden orb of light that was behind some veil. This orb of light was present and felt (empathetically) and then concealed and vanished.

So I'm not writing off these Thai peoples experience, bit they claim physical sightings on demand, yet no evidence could be produced?

Vs. My experiences which were internal; like dreams, astral projection, remote viewing etc.. as I was conscious.
edit on 12-10-2019 by Elementalist because: Poor typing on mobile..

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I wish Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon were still battling aliens who want to take over our planet, it's just not the same without them!

edit on 12-10-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'd hardly describe the Mi-Go from Pluto as being benevolent .....

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

..science of conscious particles

Can anyone elaborate on this further? Is this leading off of the idea that a particle cannot be observed without it changing?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I thought Buddhists much like Judaism weren't supposed to reject the idea of an eternal soul, even though they believe in the wheel of life.

Guess they cant use "Thou shall not lay any graven image or god before the(I think it actually two different commandments there)" this time for snatch our not so rich in spirit souls.
edit on 12-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Whatever it is these poor folks are seeing hovering over an IDOL are not benevolent.

Deceptions everywhere.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hows doesth thoust feellith about snakes being made of bronze when it said to be the symbol of the Satan.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm not saying teletubbies, but they're teletubies.

Which creep me out.
edit on V192019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 12 Oct 2019 12:19:38 -05001 by Violater1 because: tye7

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What if demons are a made up concept as part of long, drawn out stories, used by a few in power to control the masses. What if those people wrote it down in a book that they arbitrarily change over hundreds of years to suit their ruling needs and convince the ruled class to obey the book no matter what and that they are not allowed to question details of the book under guise that they can't question the made up authority in charge of it, when in fact they are the only editor and maintain what is considered the "real messages of the book"?

What if you, for some reason, are brainwashed into this string of belief. So you hijack a perfectly reasonable thread and interject a piece of propaganda from a theologically based monarchy that existed hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Wouldn't that just be the darndest thing?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What if demons are a made up concept as part of long, drawn out stories, used by a few in power to control the masses. What if those people wrote it down in a book that they arbitrarily change over hundreds of years to suit their ruling needs and convince the ruled class to obey the book no matter what and that they are not allowed to question details of the book under guise that they can't question the made up authority in charge of it, when in fact they are the only editor and maintain what is considered the "real messages of the book"?

What if you, for some reason, are brainwashed into this string of belief. So you hijack a perfectly reasonable thread and interject a piece of propaganda from a theologically based monarchy that existed hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Wouldn't that just be the darndest thing?

My thought was as valid to this thread as yours, more so!

Pretty clearly demons in whatever forms have been known to people without even the knowledge of the Christian bible.
edit on 12-10-2019 by SeaWorthy because: sp

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I know it's Halloween and all but wow put a horror disclaimer on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join