It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida businessmen who helped Giuliani in Ukraine arrested on campaign finance charges

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Correct me if I’m wrong but the Russian is the only DEFENDANT that isn’t named...a reply to: Extorris

The Russian isn't listed as a defendant and thus not named.
Ditto with several US politicians that got paid.

It either means they aren't bringing charges or are continuing separate threads of investigations before bringing charges on those unnamed individuals.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Gorgonite

Guess its a good thing the PAC had suspicions about the donation and quarantined it while it was sorted out. It seems to me you are trying to make it seem as though they were complicit even though they were not at all.

I am not trying to pass off any opinion whatsoever in this article. I posted this in the news forum and posted only the facts. The only opinion I have expressed in this thread is that maybe the PAC notified prosecutors about this donation.

How do you come to the conclusion that I am trying to make it seem they were complicit?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Like I said earlier. Refreshing, and thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There’s no doubt in my mind that Trump thinks he has friends. But inside his closest advisors are where he will end up being double-crossed.

When what they call the deep state gets you it’s like the mafia. They send someone very close to get you. Or to get close to you

Trump thinks Barr and Giuliana are his friends but they are two of the deepest state operators there are.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Schmuer said as much in his "six ways from Sunday" rant early on.

Obama planted a ton of landmines. We can see the plan unfolding. It's been a set up from the start.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Trumps people doing the right thing yet again. Thanks for bringing the integrity of the trump campaign to light
a reply to: Another_Nut

Now that is funny.

The other funny thing is that you believe it. Is there a link to show that the money is still in some acct. to this day? This statement came from a spokesman? did he have first hand knowledge of these funds being placed into a separate acct,?
Can you say second hand information? and we all know how you feel about that right?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Found another image of the two arrested individuals with Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani.

Questions I would like answers to

• Why would Trump and his son meet with these two individuals on at least two separate dates?
  • Why would these specific individuals be helping Rudy with his investigation into Ukraine?
  • Was Donald Trump aware of the plan by these two individuals to funnel money from a Russian donor into his campaign?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: contextual

It isn’t clear whether Trump considered his request for Tillerson to intervene to be improper or was just testing the bounds of what he could do as president on an issue that could provide diplomatic benefits while also helping Giuliani, a longtime supporter. The Oval Office meeting occurred in the second half of 2017 and Giuliani wasn’t the president’s personal lawyer at the time, as he is now.

From your article...sounds pretty innocuous to me. They of course had that bit down near the bottom.

That is Effen Hillarious.

Trump asks Rex Tillerson to get DOJ to drop an investigation involving a friend of Rudy Giulliani's and YOUR excuse is that Trump was just wondering if that a wrong thing to ask???

Jesus you guys have jumped the shark in defending Trump.

Is that wrong?

edit on 10-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reading through the indictment, I'm seeing this is in regards to donating to Nevada and New York candidates in order "to facilitate acquisitions of retail marijuana licenses"...to further a business venture.

What do Nevada & New York retail marijuana licenses have to do with Trump?
edit on 10-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because pictures.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well now that you've edited things up a bit it's not so baity. Originally the way you layed it out sure seemed geared towards implying Rudy and the Trump PAC were implicit and caught red handed trying to hide Russian money. When in reality they did nothing of the sort.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Just quoted the article buddy...don't get mad at me...maybe write the author an angry email...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Reading through the indictment, I'm seeing this is in regards to donating to Nevada and New York candidates in order "to facilitate acquisitions of retail marijuana licenses"...to further a business venture.

You haven't read the whole document then.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Well now that you've edited things up a bit it's not so baity. Originally the way you layed it out sure seemed geared towards implying Rudy and the Trump PAC were implicit and caught red handed trying to hide Russian money. When in reality they did nothing of the sort.

What Rudy or Trump knew or didn't know about the origins of the money is not described in the indictment.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

In an interview in 2018, Tillerson said that Trump would often want to do things that were illegal. Tillerson stated he believes Trump got tired of him telling him "you do it that way, it violates the law, it violates treaty."

“So often, the president would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do, and here’s how I want to do it,’ " Tillerson said, according to the Houston Chronicle, “and I would have to say to him, ‘Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law.’ ”

Article Link

Video Link

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry but thats just not true. I edited the post one time. That edit was to add this section. Everything else was left as-is.

EDIT- Adding aditional info from the source article to clear up the Russian confusion

"The men were charged with four counts, including conspiracy, falsification of records and lying to the FEC about their political donations, according to the indictment that outlines a conspiracy to funnel a Russian donor’s money into U.S. elections."

SOURCE ARTICLE

INDICTMENT

edit on 10-10-2019 by Gorgonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have to ask... Is that really a smile on Jrs face or a look of 'Uhhhh - Oh Crap'! Anyone else see that?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You haven't read the whole document then.

Then help me out...looked through the indictment twice.

I keep seeing specific references to Nevada and NY CONGRESSIONAL candidates, regarding retail marijuana licenses...but must be missing any references to Trump or presidential candidates.

Where is Trump or his campaign specifically referred to in the indictment?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Ummm what? Lol

Are you asking for a link to the PACs bank account? Im sure its exactly where the spokesman says it is otherwise there would be some heads rolling

Do you have any evidence thats its not there?

And whats all this second hand stuff about? Who is "we" ? And how do you know how i feel seeing as ive never commented on anything like that?

Sounds like you are projecting your feelings on me in some way. But please feel free to find any post where i talk about second hand anything

That should keep you busy so the adults can talk

edit on am1020193111America/ChicagoThu, 10 Oct 2019 11:53:55 -0500_10000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join