It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Technically a quote... More to read HERE

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
PRESIDENT TRUMP "I WANT TO SEE THE SERVER" "Where is the server? How come the FBI never got the server from the DNC? -Where is the server? I wanna see the server..Let's see what's on the server..I want to find out more than anybody else."
oval office press conference

"If That Fu**ing Bastard Wins We All Hang From Nooses" Hillary Clinton Email To Donna Brazile October 17, 2016

😂 When it feels like the wheels of justice are turning too slow just imagine Bonehead Biden and Hunter “dime bag” Biden will be facing serious questioning about their overseas business dealings. Also involved Nancy Pelosi whom can barely keep her dentures in her mouth and Liddle Adam Schiff all involved with Ukraine. Starting with the Bidens has got to have all these dummies on edge to say the least.
PANIC 🤡👀🤣🌊🇺🇸💪🏼🐇 Where the hell is Corn Pop?

Pardon my ignorance but does anyone have the source of that alleged quote from the email to DB?

You are not ignorant.
I do not believe that such an email exists.
But.... Hillary was supposed to have been heard saying this (and calling DB a 'dumb buffalo') after she got off stage at the commander in chief town hall or whatever it was called. Trump and her were questioned separately on stage about things related to foreign policy and such. The story came out shortly after it was supposed to have happened, and the people that heard it were TV bigwigs, as I recall. How it morphed into an 'email', I don't know, but I think it was due to unattributed social media crap.
ETA..... Lurk No More has it covered well above.

edit on b000000312019-10-16T15:33:24-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 16 Oct 2019 15:33:24 -0500300000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another mysterious death and also 33 yrs old.
She was involved in sex trafficking and human rights work in New York.
Also involved in intellectual property.
Bergeron had experience in litigation in Washington, D.C. and human trafficking outreach/human rights advocacy in New York City and India. She was a member of the New York State Bar.

Former NYC lawyer shot to death on tiny island where she was attorney general

Rachelle Bergeron, 33, had just returned home from her daily jog Monday on the island of Yap when she was shot in the chest and leg — with her dog also being shot dead, officials said.

Bergeron was from Wisconsin and first moved to Yap in 2015, with the government proudly touting her time working human rights cases in both Washington, DC, and New York.

Collins said Bergeron had a passion for fighting for justice for those who had been abused, especially women and children. Her husband is a pilot with Pacific Mission Aviation, a Christian missionary organization in the region where Collins also works.
Link

From Heavy.com - Link

Yap is a small island in the Federated States of Micronesia that is home to about 11,000 people, located 280 miles northeast of Palau and 520 miles southwest of Guam in the Pacific Ocean.

Between September 2013 and March 2014, Bergeron was an attorney for Sanctuary for Families, an anti-human trafficking charity. Prior to that, Bergeron worked in India for the International Justice Mission. Before that, Bergeron had worked as an associate for Zurich Financial Services.

According to the Pacific Mission Aviation’s website, Hammerling (her husband) is a native of Germany and has been working in missionary work in Yap for more than 10 years. That profile says that Hammerling also works in providing music at the Pacific Mission’s churches and works in the prison ministry.

Back exit wounds showed 21 bullet holes.
Alot of mystery deaths lately centered around high tech and human trafficking.

ETA: One more...

Valerie Ely, the wife of "Tarzan" star Ron Ely, was stabbed to death at their home in Santa Barbara, California. The suspect, who has not been identified was fatally shot by police. Ron Ely, 81, was not harmed.
heavy.com...

edit on 16-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone.

Hey, did y'all hear that Obama came out to endorse his favorite candidate today? He's throwing his support behind serial blackface man. Justin Trudeau.

Lol. I bet Biden is really upset about now.

Charlie Kirk
Verified account @charliekirk11
40m40 minutes ago

Barack Obama has been virtually silent as Joe Biden is dragged through the mud

But today, he re-emerged to endorse Justin Trudeau

Just so we're clear:

Obama proudly endorses a serial-wearer of blackface

But refuses to endorse his Vice President of eight years

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ready for the storm. IDK but this will be what I want to play when it does come our way.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Not likely related, but part of a new trend.

twitter.com...

Add another from yesterday...
Maryland Cop Kills Self Atop Parking Garage While Wearing Body Camera
twitter.com...

I guess "Self-Inflicted Injury" is now the new trend term replacing suicide.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow, Adam Schiff is really putting the screws to Witnesses in his secret interrogation room!

Check out this excerpt from a leaked transcript.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ready for the storm.

More synchronicity. Was just about to post this...

Bomb Cyclone to hit East Coast

A cyclone called "bomb-cyclone" is set to hit from New York to Main on Thursday the 17th.

And a storm just started rolling in here in Nor Cal. Are we ready for a boom storm?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Anyone find it hilarious that The Squad endorses a soon to be 79 year old rich white man who is a huge fan of Communist Russia (which failed) and who just had a heart attack?

Disclaimer: Endorsements are simply quotes that can be added to flyers and ads, which are otherwise utterly meaningless but now Bern is stuck with them. This tells me Bern failed to take the hint and get out.

How can you not love this timeline...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wait, was that pentagram really on the ceiling during the debate?

NO it does not appear to be so.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone find it hilarious that The Squad endorses a soon to be 79 year old rich white man who is a huge fan of Communist Russia (which failed) and who just had a heart attack?

Disclaimer: Endorsements are simply quotes that can be added to flyers and ads, which are otherwise utterly meaningless but now Bern is stuck with them. This tells me Bern failed to take the hint and get out.

How can you not love this timeline...

They aren't exactly famous for their brainpower, individually OR as a mob.

Sanders is a loser. He's a multi-millionaire who touted taking from people like himself to support the unwashed masses.

What. A. Pinhead.
edit on 10/16/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Happy 1/1024th Anniversary!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myrtales Instinct
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Remember when the Republican's refused to have hearings on confirming Merrick Garland? I do.Lol Unprecedented! Who needs fairness when we have karma.

Why? We normally wait for the election to appoint a new SCOTUS, as it is too late at this point. Just like we will if someone dies real soon on the SCOTUS now to let the people speak. The D's want to revoke our desires and who we vote for as it is now.
edit on 16-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Twenty-five Nominations and Three Withdrawals Sent to the Senate

Patrick J. Bumatay, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth Circuit, vice Carlos T. Bea, retiring.

Full list at link.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Good to hear from you The Taff... Iechyd da!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Spot on.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Justoneman

Ready for the storm.

More synchronicity. Was just about to post this...

Bomb Cyclone to hit East Coast

A cyclone called "bomb-cyclone" is set to hit from New York to Main on Thursday the 17th.

And a storm just started rolling in here in Nor Cal. Are we ready for a boom storm?

BOOM, ready or not here comes the boys from the south.

For some reason this song is in my head

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Wasn't there a drop where Q claimed to have been next to POTUS and they pressed send at the same time and there was still like a 10 or 11 second difference? I think that would show that they can't predict the timestamp to the second. Too many things outside your control.

Control key
Twitter
Krassenstein brothers
Always first?
Until they weren't
Control?
Impossible?
Possible?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, originally I thought the same about the seconds but the evidence piled up too high to refute it:

1) If you look at most of the Qclock proof pictures they show posts and tweets proven to link through the Qclock method. Many of the earlier ones on 8chan cited that 2 confirmations were needed to confirm the link between a post and a tweet. Typically these showed, for example "Look, the tweet hours/Minutes are the same as the post seconds/minutes/hours",

2) Q posts use SECONDS to build the "mathematically impossible" principle and to demonstrate their control. It also seems this may be even more important in proving Qs authenticity to the general public thru the Great Awakening from tomorrow onwards:
Q2779:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 51be55 No.5237585 📁
Feb 18 2019 00:55:20 (EST)
DzqmM86XcAMLnBd.jpg-large.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Excellent graphic - seconds matter!
Mathematically impossible.
(17th)

Q

Of the 3 post tweet pairs in this proof, the differences are 11 seconds, 13 seconds and 25 seconds - all symbolic numbers for deep state, 13 bloodline families and Eyes On.
This is goading DS... "Think we can't match them to the second? How come we can get 11, 13 and 25 seconds then?".

Q2948:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 380289 No.5489858 📁
Mar 3 2019 19:18:49 (EST)
>>5489614 (/pb)
[7] seconds?
We are getting closer to 0:00:00.
How is that possible?
Close proximity?
Q

This is hinting that it IS possible - possibly by a code injection by Q team that makes it post at the right UNIX EPOCH number time rather than the time the SEND button is hit?

3) Interestingly there seems to be more of a reliance on Hours and Minutes for most Tweet decodes - possibly because Q team had not yet gained full control over Deep state/Jack Dorsey's twitter? It could be that the meeting with Dorsey at the Whitehouse was the turning point in this.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester
Impossible. You can't control the traffic. You don't know if some piece of hardware at your ISP is going to take 1 or 2 seconds to push your message through or if the server is slow at any particular time.

Big difference with being first because you sit there waiting to pounce and controlling a timestamp to the second.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join