It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Holy Moly...Nunes is calling out Schiff.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Holy Moly...Nunes is calling out Schiff.

www.scribd.com...

Congressman Devin Nunes is attempting to enable his colleague Adam Schiff to "save face" by coming clean in private.

EXCLUSIVE: The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has formally requested that the panel's chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., testify in a closed-door setting as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump.

Fox News has obtained a letter written by committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., who demanded that Schiff appear for a deposition in private before lawmakers.

THE LETTER: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Timex, it takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Swiss watch be damned.

"Shall we play a game?
Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’).
McKinsey & Company
Clowns In America."

McKinsey Faces Criminal Inquiry Over Bankruptcy Case Conduct
Archived here

Prosecutors and other Justice Department officials in New York and Washington are trying to determine if McKinsey used its influence over insolvent companies in violation of the rules of Chapter 11 bankruptcy — where billions of dollars can change hands — by quietly steering valuable assets to itself or favoring its own clients over other creditors.

They've been charged & convicted a dozen times over and nothing ever happens.

Maggie (NYT) wrote an article about "Anonymous" today. Here we go, another 'Anonymous' clown.

Note the section on McCain... Maggie knows the real story and knows she's perpetuating a lie with this drivel.

‘A Warning’ by ‘Anonymous’: 5 Takeaways
Archived article

Mr. Trump, who is sensitive to criticism that he ignores briefing books and might not be up to the task, would bristle at the portrayal of him as a version of Chance, the simple-minded, television-consuming gardener in the book and movie “Being There” who, through a series of misunderstandings, adopts the name Chauncey Gardiner and becomes top adviser to a Washington figure.

I remember this "Chauncey Gardiner" came up in these threads before but damn if I can remember about who or what.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Note the section on McCain... Maggie knows the real story and knows she's perpetuating a lie with this drivel.

Maggie's on the list. Q1515

She's KNOWINGLY perpetuating fake news. I can hardly get through a NYT piece anymore. It is so blatantly fake. Is it gonzo journalism or "new" journalism now?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She's KNOWINGLY perpetuating fake news. I can hardly get through a NYT piece anymore. It is so blatantly fake. Is it gonzo journalism or "new" journalism now?

Can't totally blame them for being indoctrinated by the Univerisities they attended.

But where did Maggie get her education? Can't seem to find it. Her wiki doesn't even say.
edit on 11/8/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

There was a poster that showed up briefly in this thread back in January (Part XV) named ChaunceyGardener.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, I know how you mean. Looking way back it seems like everything started going to hell in a hand basket after 9/11 but took around 10 yrs before most started noticing. Then an abrupt downturn around 2012 and now, today it's like a different Matrix altogether. Probably alittle different for everyone based on your age, status in life and your own wisdom.

I was just looking at Q1515 yesterday in regards to checking who's on it from ABC.

In doing so I scrolled down to Q1511 by chance. Except for a few obvious names on that LIST many have disappeared outta the media spotlight.

ETA: thanks for the memory refresh on 'ChaunceyGardener', I remember that poster now.

edit on 8-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: queenofswords

Can't totally blame them for being indoctrinated by the Univerisities they attended.

But where did Maggie get her education? Can't seem to find it. Her wiki doesn't even say.

Sarah Lawrence College

Just some trivia...

The College's official mascot is a Gryphon by the name of Godric.
Unofficially the student body had long adopted the large resident population of 'Black Squirrels' as a de facto mascot to the college. The position of silent mascot that the 'Black Squirrel' occupied was financially endorsed by the college itself with the production of various Black Squirrel merchandise (including Sarah Lawrence clothing branded with the Black Squirrel image) and plush toys.

edit on 8-11-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Think it starting to sink in LOL

President Trump Reveals His Master Plan: ‘I Caught the Swamp…And Nobody Else Could Have Done It!’

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The year to examine closely is 2008. Something seriously whacked happened that year.

We're still picking up the pieces. I, personally, lost half the value of my home, so I remember it will.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My my

FBI Surveillance- Malia Obama Seen Leaving Antifa Meeting In Baltimore

dailyworldupdate.us...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
My my

FBI Surveillance- Malia Obama Seen Leaving Antifa Meeting In Baltimore

dailyworldupdate.us...

Daddy will be so proud!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The leftist geniuses in San Francisco have decided to send a message about climate change by creating a 6 story mural of Greta Thunberg using 700 gallons of aerosol spray paint.

Twitter

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What's funny about the media is they are all stabbing each other in the back. The implosion is a joy to watch.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You're absolutely right on that year. Many, many lost alot. Somehow I got lucky, wasn't affected and 2009 was one of my better years. I was not smart, just plain dumb luck.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Satire site

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The custom of the group is regional. Here we state the pledge of allegiance to the flag at each meeting. Of course, that's a bit different than saluting a person who you may not find palpable. I've had my doubts from time to time due to internal strife's at each location I've visited. I have to remind myself it's the foundation the organization is based on, the principles and teachings that matter. If all the good people leave, who's left? Our craft has been around for a very long time. It started out wonderful and has slowly become a club for business dealings. I think there will be a time when it will regain it's former glory and return to teaching it's ancient customs. It's up to us, the ones who care the most for it and understand it's true meaning, to make that happen. Be that light which brings us from darkness.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You're absolutely right on that year. Many, many lost alot. Somehow I got lucky, wasn't affected and 2009 was one of my better years. I was not smart, just plain dumb luck.

About the same here
took a 5K lost in rsp
when from 80k a year in 2007 to 140k in 2008
then level out the rest off the year till now +/- 10k with overtime

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Chauncey Gardiner or Chance, the gardener and the old Babylonian “substitute king ritual,” or “šar pūhi.” as discussed in context of the Super Blood Wolf Moon of Jan 22, 2019.

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join