It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Give en 30 days. enough is enough, this BS propaganda war. have some beanie weenies and grape juice, grab your ankles and think twice. I am going to bed.
Q on, Bless you all.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Someone called it a few pages back

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

and yet they are?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

OMG, I didn't realize that media stunt had escalated to that insanity level. I agree in WTF is wrong with people??
Ironically, I was watching 'MLK: The Assassination Tapes' today and it has eerily similar uprising accounts to what we're seeing in today's media but on a nationwide scale vice just the deep south. The obvious difference today is regardless of race, color, creed we need to Unite and conquer the msm complex. Uniting still feels like many years away.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

90% of the comments on that are against what trump is saying.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So I guess hillary isn't at a military tribunal?

Some people here thought she might be.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I agree unity is getting further and further away.

Something is actively pushing it also, I do believe.
edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

List of people in Skull N Bones in same year as George W Bush in 1968 looks to include a relative of the President of Yemen when he was POTUS!!!:

Anyone fancy a dig into some of these names to see what activities we can uncover?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Remember the Chinese CRISPR baby scientist that disappeared last November.

SHENZHEN, China—A Chinese scientist who created what he said were the world’s first “gene-edited” babies evaded oversight and broke ethical boundaries in a quest for fame and fortune, state media said Jan. 21, as his former university said he had been fired.

He Jiankui said in November that he used a gene-editing technology known as CRISPR-Cas9 to alter the embryonic genes of twin girls born that month, sparking an international outcry about the ethics and safety of such research.

Chinese Scientist Behind Gene-Edited Babies Fired by University

Far as the article goes he's still missing but apparently he's well funded.

Then we have Second woman carrying gene-edited baby, Chinese authorities confirm

New-age baby boomers. God help us all.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wouldn't high-profile people be indicted and be told to turn themselves in, by a certain deadline? I think that's what Mueller did with each of the Americans he indicted. I want it done publicly, with the DOJ/FBI at the microphone. It's a BIG Forkin Deal.
edit on 1/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Cohen is a dentist out of New Jersey.

Thomas C. Schmidt is a ghost. All I could find is FB page and link below saying he runs an international school for horseback riding in Whitefish, Montana.

Executive Director of Making America Better, A Free website and informational forum on US government issues.
But, nothing to see here. Literally nothing to see - www.makingamericabetter.com...

Seems to have only been active during the Bush era MAB 2006

Also, according to SourceWatch his middle name is Carl, not Carr.

Seems an unusual quiet life for a Yale Skull N Bones grad.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

re
Crimea ship fire: 14 dead after explosion on board vessel near Russia border

Glad you picked up on the Tanzania aspect of this story. I wanted to mention it but really needed some hours of sleep first. So here goes:

Oct. 11 - Mohammed Dewji: Africa's 'youngest billionaire was abducted in Tanzania. I wrote several posts about this and found some interesting things. See here and here.

The first link shows a potential trafficking angle, the second link adds some Chinese geopolitics. Mohammed Dewji was released by his kidnappers on Oct. 20. I think somebody tried to scare him into cooperating and it is probably linked to one or both of the angles I pointed out.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaunceyGardner

Eve, who mishears "Chance, the gardener", in reply to the question who he is, as "Chauncey Gardiner".

Though he has now risen to the top of Washington society, the Secret Service and some 16 other agencies are unable to find any background information about him.

At Rand's funeral, while the President delivers a speech, the pall-bearers hold a whispered discussion over potential replacements for the President in the next term of office and unanimously agree on Chauncey Gardiner as successor. 
Being There (movie)

On Sunday I wrote:

According to this late chronicle, a king of the city of Isin (modern Išān Bahrīyāt, about 125 miles to the southeast of Baghdad), Erra-imitti, was replaced by a gardener called Enlil-bani as part of a substitute king ritual. Luckily for this gardener, the real king died while eating hot soup, so the gardener remained on the throne and became king for good.

This was part of a longer post which I am repeating here because the context matters.

Today's Super Blood Wolf Moon is a lunar eclipse. In my previous post I showed that from a North American perspective it is a pretty rare one.

According to Babylonian scholars, eclipses could foretell the death of the king.

In order to preempt the monarch’s fate, a mechanism was devised: the “substitute king ritual,” or “šar pūhi.”

In this ritual, a person would be chosen to replace the king. He would be dressed like the king and placed on the throne. To avoid confusion with a real coronation, all this would occur alongside the recitation of the negative omen triggered by the observation of the eclipse.

The real king would keep a low profile and avoid being seen. If no additional negative portents were observed, the substitute king was put to death, therefore fulfilling the prophetic reading of the celestial omen while saving the life of the real king.

According to this late chronicle, a king of the city of Isin (modern Išān Bahrīyāt, about 125 miles to the southeast of Baghdad), Erra-imitti, was replaced by a gardener called Enlil-bani as part of a substitute king ritual. Luckily for this gardener, the real king died while eating hot soup, so the gardener remained on the throne and became king for good.

How eclipses were regarded as omens in the ancient world

Today is also the second anniversary of Trump's "coronation". Better keep a close eye on the Donald!

Sooooo, ChaunceyGardner, welcome aboard and is there something you would like to tell us?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Sorry, I Just noticed I brainfarted earlier and linked the same post twice. Too late to edit now. Here is the second post:

link

(Crimea Tanzanian Tanker Boom - Chinese geopolitics angle)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
If you haven't seen President Trump tweeted about the Covington Catholic students.

This is truly the best timeline!

twitter.com...

I see Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for rushing to judgement on that incident.

Classy

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

It's also odd she is claiming herself as a black woman, at most she's half black and half Indian. Her Indian mother got custody of her and her sister when she was 7 yrs. old and moved them to Canada and then to Berkeley, CA ( not Oakland which I've heard said, lol, Day and Night areas, although fairly close to each other ) The point is, her background and frame of reference was more influenced by Indian and Caucasian culture. Her Dad comes from Jamaica, but looks like he could be a maloto ( 1/2 black / 1/2 white ) too ? I don't care so much about the race, just the dishonesty.

Same thing with Obama. Aside from his skin color, he has nothing in common with African-Americans. His African (not African-American) father left when he was 2 years old, and he was raised by his white mother, and later his Asian stepfather, in Hawaii and Indonesia.

You know, just a typical inner-city kid.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

He probably just came to remind us that as long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.

Chance the Gardner likes to watch, remember?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
New THOMAS WICTOR thread:

Nathan Phillips, Fake Marine

quodverum.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Today the Supreme Court supported the banning of Transgenders from the US Military. Ruth Ginsburg voted. She must be recovering nicely.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

edit on 22-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join