It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Q136 TS 11 Nov 2017 - 8:31:41 PM (11-11): Nov = 11 / 8
“Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority. Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States. Chad: Bank of Central African States. Chile: Central Bank of Chile. China: The People’s Bank of China. Colombia: Bank of the Republic. Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros Congo: Bank of Central African States. Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica. Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO). Croatia: Croatian National Bank. Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus. Czech Republic: Czech National Bank. Denmark: National Bank of Denmark. Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic. East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank. Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador. Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt. El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador. Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States Estonia: Bank of Estonia. Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia. European Union: European Central Bank. Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji. Finland: Bank of Finland. France: Bank of France. Gabon: Bank of Central African States. The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia. Georgia: National Bank of Georgia Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank. Ghana: Bank of Ghana. Greece: Bank of Greece. Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala. Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO). Guyana: Bank of Guyana Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti. Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority. Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank. Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland. India: Reserve Bank of India. Indonesia: Bank Indonesia. Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran”
[CICIMACARBCASCBCASCCBCCTPBCCBRCCBCCBCASCRCBCRCICBWASBCEAOCCNBCCBCCCBCCRCNBDNBDDRCBDRECECCBECBEECBEESCRBESEGBCASEBEENBEEUECBFRBFFBFFBFGBCASTGCBTGGNBGG DBGBGGBGGBGGBCBWASBCEAOGBGHCBHHCBHHKHKMAHMNBICBIIRBIIBIITCBIRI = 1376]

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Q1376 TS 15 May 2018 - 9:20:08 AM: 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 / 8
“Did you catch it? [speech] What NYPD detectives were [187] mid 2017? Officer Familia [1] Godspeed, Patriot. We
will never forget. Q” [DWNYPDOFGPW = 153]

Q153 TS 14 Nov 2017 - 6:25:09 PM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“For the coming days ahead. Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame,
fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about? Does he need money? Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this? Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those
good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of? Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of
mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch? Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being
kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye. Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose. Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn. Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting? Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech? When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech? What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash? At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority? What about voting machines? Who owns the voting machines? What about voter ID laws? Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh. Reconcile. Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year? What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important? What strings were immediately cut? Follow the money. When does a bird sing? Q”
[FAPOTUSWDDWDUSPMPPPWWHRCWWMSMAPWWWIDPIDWMLRWWWSAWFW = 774]
Notice the mention of Moloch? Q proof

EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Q774 TS 15 Feb 2018 - 12:17:32 PM: 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“Discoveries must be ORIG organically. Hive-mind. Q” [DORIGH = 61]

Q61 2 Nov 2017 - 4:07:54 PM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“Please refer back and collect my crumbs. As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts. Rogue agents/programmers. Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated. Expect outages periodically (infiltrated). If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will. Q” [PATRPFEIII = 109]

Q109 TS 5 Nov 2017 - 5:06:36 PM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“Amen brother. Q” [A = 1]

Q1 TS 28 Oct 2017 - 1:44:28 PM: 2 +1 + 7 + 1 = 11 / 8
“HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.”
[HRCPEUSUSMNGPLNG = 213]

Q213 TS 22 Nov 2017 - 9:33:39 PM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“The world cannot swallow the truth. Q” [T = 20]

Q20 TS 31 Oct 2017 - 9:42:00 PM: Oct = 10: 1 + 10 = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“Who did POTUS meet with yesterday? Was AG Sessions there? How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting? Could those meetings have been combined? Why were certain rooms in the WH renovated? Where was the meeting on Monday? Why aren’t phones allowed in this room (one of many). What firm was contracted to conduct the renovations?” [WPOTUSWAGSHMIWHCWWHWMWW = 364]

Q364 TS 14 Dec 2017 - 10:28:58 PM: 2 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 11 / 8
“Follow the crumbs. You have it all. SEC Conf will be analyzed. Dark [10]. Enjoy the show! Q” [FYSECCDE = 70]

Q70 TS 4 Nov 2017 - 4:02:02 PM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“[Repost] Why did JK travel to SA recently? What is SA known for? Where do the biggest donations originate from? Why is this relevant? What else is relevant w/ SA? Safe harbor?
Port of transfer? Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS? Why is the timing important? --------------------------- Martial law declared in SA. Why is this relevant? How much money was donated to CF by SA? How much money was donated to John M Institute by SA? How much money was donated to Pelosi Foundation? How much money was donated to CS by SA? What other bad actors have been paid by SA (bribed) (Not just D's)? Why did the Bush family recently come out against POTUS? Who is good?
What are the laws in SA v. US (charged criminals)? What information might be gained by these detainees? Why is this important? SA ---> US What force is actively deployed in SA? NG? Have faith. These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the biggest drops ever disclosed in our history. Remember, disinformation is real. God bless. Alice & Wonderland. The Great Awakening. Q” [RWJKSAWSAWWWSASPWJKPOTUSWMSAWHCFSAHJMIS
AHPFHCSSAWSANDWBPOTUSWWSAUSWWSAUSWSANGHTRGAWTGA = 1198]

Q1198 TS 19 Apr 2018 - 7:36:07 PM: 1 + 9 + 1 = 11 / 8
“Q&A again. Time limited. Keep up the good fight! Q” [QATK = 49] (Q Attack?)

Q49 TS 2 Nov 2017 - 10:54:59 AM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
“Follow Sen Grassley. What is different effective this week? What do you notice? Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail?
Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location? When did this start? What has been different this week? U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'? It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.” [FSGWWWSGWGWWUFBIHHWSSIAW = 351]

Q351 TS 14 Dec 2017 - 6:29:49 PM: 1 + 7 = 8 / 2 + 9 = 11: 8/11 (mirror – end of comm?)
“Godspeed, Patriots. Q” [GP = 23 (PAIN)]

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
(Date: 1 + 1 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 9 = 22) 22 + 1219 = 1231 (Chinese addition method)
Q1231 TS 21 Apr 2018 - 12:10:43 PM: 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 / 1 + 4 + 3 = 8: 11/8
“What will next week hold? MOAB. Q” [WMOAB = 54]

Q54 TS 2 Nov 2017 - 11:39:41 AM: Nov = 11 / 1 + 7 = 8: 11/8
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." [FIILORD = 73]

Q73 TS 4 Nov 2017 - 5:22:08 PM: Nov = 11 / 8
“What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)? To who was it addressed? When was POTUS' Twitter taken down? Why is this relevant? What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)? Who was it addressed to specifically? When was POTUS' Twitter taken down? Has this ever happened before? Why now? Coincidence? How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)? What is the purpose of tracking? What is the purpose of disruption? Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI? Why is this relevant? Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS? Why is this relevant?
What flying object was recently shot down? Why is this relevant? How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland. Q” (underline added for emphasis) [WPOTUSTTWPOTUSTWWPOTUSTWWPOTUSTHWCHWWWPOTUSHIWDUSSSWW
WHWAW = 1050]

Q1050 TS 6 Apr 2018 - 12:55:21 PM: 2 + 1 + 8 = 11 / 1 + 2 + 5 = 8: 11/8
“Stand strong. Patriots together. Q” [SP = 35]

Q35 TS 1 Nov 2017 - 7:56:38 PM: Nov = 11 / 8
“POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people. It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.” God bless my fellow Americans. 4,10,20” [POTUSAFIALIWIFDCTLFGSLGA = 258]

Q258 TS 4 Dec 2017 - 8:41:11 PM: 8/11 (mirror – end of message?)
“RED CROSS RED RED. NK. Hussein. ASIA. Why was that STRINGER sent out? Decode. News unlocks message. Future proves past. Where is the RED CROSS? Runs deep. Children. Pray. Q”

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So, this leads down an interesting path, but as you can see it takes up a lot of room on this board. This was just the first Tweet for yesterday. To do the whole of POTUS Tweets for a day would take up way too much space and would take most of the day, if not all, to decode.

Maybe we can get a grant and make this a full time job....

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

So who was Trump's tweet post addressed to prior to being taken down?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just more evidence of how detached that subculture is from the rest of society.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

President Trump’s Twitter Account Disappears Briefly

Hours before the unexpected outage, he called for the termination of the Electronic Diversity Visa Program in response to the fatal attack carried out in New York City on 31 October 2017 by Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, who moved to the U.S. from Uzbekistan in 2010. Eight people were killed and another 12 injured when Saipov plowed into them. On his personal account, Trump tweeted that Saipov “SHOULD GET DEATH PENALTY!”

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I am coming to dislike many of the actors and comedians I once enjoyed watching. Some I grew up watching and saw through Rose colored glasses (Bill Cosby for one).

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

SWoD, the "rose colored" glasses were a mindjob done on us. We saw these people smiling "at us" through the screen and subconsciously assumed there was some kind of connection there ("Hey I know him -- he was in the film BlahBlah ...")

As Cranky has suggested a few times, much of this fooling of ourselves occurred because we (unwittingly) gave permission for it to happen.

Now, we open our eyes and aren't happy with what we're seeing.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

SWD, is anyone else getting odd Twitter problems since POTUS twitter briefly disappeared?

I am!

Anything I try to do in Twitter comes up with "Something went wrong, try again"... this includes even just trying to look at my own followers or my own account settings! The only data I can bring up is my account name.

Twitter won't even allow me to logout!! It just cycles back to the same screen...

What's odd is that I use Twitter as read only... I've only tweeted 5 times in 5 years.

If this is nefarious then it implies more than an algorithm checking what I've tweeted to flag me up for shadow banning...
It implies someone is monitoring what I read or has identified that I'm "a person of interest"?

...I guess it could just be a mundane bug or glitch but its certainly weird.

ETA - RESOLVED by logging in on another machine and logging out all sessions => probably just a glitch.
edit on 9-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I haven't noticed any problems.

I have had some problems with this thread though. Sometimes my mouse starts darting around making it difficult to click anything. Usually around 3 or 4.am the thread bogs down. It takes forever to load or post. I can go anywhere else on ATS and on line without any problems, but here it doesn't want to work.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I get the same ATS problems on this thread... I'm wondering if the stats for who is on this thread are vastly understated and it's just sheer volume of people accessing the thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Really hoping
DoD Insider: Comey Flipped

I think we've known this for a while but seeing it in the noose is something new.

beachbroadcast.com...—confirmed-by-dod-insider

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
So his twitter went down today as per time stamped Q drop? Remember who his previous tweet was addressed to?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I like this method SWD, though I will have to wait until I'm thinking straight to understand it fully (heavy Friday night).

I've said before that I think the vast majority of our decode methods can be applied equally to both tweets and posts - so using the CAPS count in this way makes a lot of sense.

Ps Major tweet storm this morning... 34 tweets so far this morning of which 32 between 06:29:43 and 07:07:28... a DELTA of 37:45!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, I'm getting 404d on that flipped link already?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Rel got it already
edit on 11 9 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Me, I'm just monitoring that EAM frequency.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join