It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

All I've said, and say, to others is that I distrust the MSM and am watching the situation using a variety of sources. Anything else results in people wanting to focus on personalities in politics, a type of discussion that I find unproductive. Hardly anyone wants to confine their discussion to issues and policy.

Cheers

edit on 28-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: s

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, same here. About 6 months ago when I stopped.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nice find. I will try it out with the D5/Huber I'm working on.

Maybe a list should be started of the IP's that are found.

These can be added

6.28.9.25 USAISC

28.9.25.17 DoD Net Center
edit on 28-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Symbols surround everyone all the time in their various forms: political, cultural, religious, economic, etc, etc.

Symbols tell stories; they create narratives; they allow *realities* to be constructed.

Beliefs arise from those constructs, whether they are true or not.

When Q says that their need for symbolism will cause their downfall, I think what he means is, they *need* their particular narrative or story to be *true*; they need to believe their narrative is the *right* one; they need their story to be true; or else, their entire weltanschauung might collapse.

When *their* particular narrative is shown to be false (Q appears to want it exposed, in the "dark to light" sense), their whole system will fail.

*weltanschaunng: a particular philosophy or view of life; the worldview of an individual or group.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Does anyone recall those Q photos from London some time ago?
Were those purported to have been Lisa Page arm in arm with McCabe or Strzok?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: watchitburn

Those turbine windmill farms (Oregon, WA, eastern Calif) are not all what you think. The maintenance cost pretty much exceeds the profit margin. Those huge turbine blades are defective which over time causes the ends to start fraying increasing drag, causing bearing stress and reducing power output by up to 50%. It's quite a sight to behold when they self-detonate and catch on fire.

I've seen videos of turbines failing. It can be quite dramatic. Sometimes it literally explodes, sending the blades flying.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Like some crop circle designs?

Start at 3:20.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Observationalist

Yup. And while we sit here in darkness the flames rage around us. Many friends just south of me were evacuated and plenty more fires around.

Stood watch over my company's site last night with my manager. He talked all night about how great a micro grid, state run system would be.

Seems anytime something bad happens and gov comes up with a "solution" I have to squint at them and assume the worst.

Be safe out there, It’s getting weirder out there. This type of trauma will mess with the masses. They will willingly accept intrusive government solutions, desperate to get back to “normal”. Sadly there is no normal to go back to.

Kinda like frogs in boiling water traveling on the doomed Titanic.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good afternoon, everyone.

It's amazing to me that these traitors can say anything other than the Baghdadi raid is good news.

Eh, whatever. Here is some dude I'm unfamiliar with calling himself the "Imam of Peace" explaining exactly how Pelosi would have went about informing Baghdadi of an impending strike if Trump had kept Congress in the loop.
mobile.twitter.com...

I've read some of Imam of Peace's tweets, and he seems like a decent guy. He's highly critical of Ilhan Omar. He's claiming here that she would have alerted ISIS, had Trump told the Dems about the impending raid.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: imthegoat

Graham, at times, has been a conundrum to me, too. But, he IS the one that questioned Kavanaugh about the military tribunals.

I think Graham is one of those guys that tries to play both sides of the fence.

Of course, the end result of that strategy is usually that both sides end up hating you.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I'm adding a new tab to spreadsheet for IP addresses found...

It needs, first, though a list of DECODE TYPES generating them, preferably with a step-by-step in the way I have recently posted "Draft Theories". In other words I want the proofs of route to IP address to be demonstrably provable for the layman - when recording them in the spreadsheet.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And there lies the quagmire of today's spineless "representatives" - If in fact that is what they truly are .....

“The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” ― Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought we concluded it was Strzok with Page in London, due to their relative heights?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Yes, I know, but I'm sick to death of the groups who use them to treat the rest of us as stupid and beneath them.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Star for a very important contribution to the thread. This really stunned me, but I should have expected it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

will get the decode together when power returns.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Completely agree with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

They’re artificial emotions. Did the “symbol” do it to me? No... but without the “female symbol” the story could’ve never happened.... the agenda.... the whole thing falls apart.

Exactly what I was trying to articulate in my previous post before I saw yours!

You provide a very good example of how a world view can collapse if a system of shared meaningful symbols collapses.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
HAHA saw this headline and had to put a cali spin on it.
Watching CA.

And I hear they have not upgraded their tech since then either....

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

As I read your post, I kept thinking about "The Celestine Prophecy", a popular James Redfield book of the 90's. It was followed by "The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision". Now, I'm going to go dig them out of my boxes of actual paper and ink books and re-read them. When something niggles at me that much, I generally listen.

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join