It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, that latest Ron (@codemonkeyz) tweet does NOT make a lot of sense!

Presumably the anti-deplatforming tools are to keep 8kun or Odin from being deplatformed - so why would they inform we, the general public, about them? It's a bit like saying to Deep State "This is how I'm going to stop you!"?

It only makes sense if they are going to release client side software (e.g. a new secure browser) to work in tandem with their server side, anti-deplatforming software...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Larger map @ twitter.com...

@ChuckPfarrer

NEW INFORMATION: Al Baghdadi and his entourage had sought shelter at the compound of Abu Mohammad Salama, commander of the Turkish aligned Haras al Din. US aircraft destroyed the compound after the raid: the fate of Abu Mohammad Salama is unknown.
twitter.com...

Chuck Pfarrer is a writer, film producer, and former Navy SEAL on Teams 4 & 6 (DEVGRU). He's not exactly pro-Trump when it comes to bragging about black Op missions as he points to this article.

How Trump gabbed too much about the ISIS raid

Trump, who spoke for a full 48 minutes and took a series of questions at the White House, went into unusual detail about the mission inside hostile territory in Syria that he said he watched in real time “as though you were watching a movie."

Among the most striking were his descriptions of how the Army Delta Force was inserted into the heavily fortified compound, breached its walls to avoid booby-trapped doors and pursued the terrorist kingpin into a network of tunnels, where he detonated his suicide vest, killing himself and three children. But considered especially egregious were Trump's remarks about the number and route of the commando's helicopters.

Meet the new Boss

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I read it exactly as you stated. Perhaps "Odin" is that browser. Watkins mentioned something about it yesterday in his video stating it's not for the weak at heart to use. Got the impression it's akin to P2P type of network -- meaning not very secure. IDK, think I'll play the role of distant observer till more details come out.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
California’s Big Fire going on right now is called the Kincade Fire. Ironic name for a fire as the artist Thomas Kinkade who lived in that area was famous for his glowing light paintings.

Check out this critique.

A Kinkade painting was typically rendered in slightly surreal pastels. It typically featured a cottage or a house of such insistent coziness as to seem actually sinister, suggestive of a trap designed to attract Hansel and Gretel. Every window was lit, to lurid effect, as if the interior of the structure might be on fire.

He even refers to himself as the “painter of light”. he would often hide letters in his paintings, apparently liked the letter N.

Thomas Kinkade had some interesting and controversial life. Connections to Disney, the George Bush’s Thousand Points of Lights, and Make a Wish. He died young at 54. Pretty reckless life. The wiki on his personal sounds like was being controlled. A tool for the elite? Wiki

Note: I know the fire and Thomas last name are spelled differently, Still interesting to me. Symbolism?
edit on 28-10-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only reason I am posting the info below is because at a later date when I have time, I want to see what was going on in the news and on the 8chan board when Q's Trip Codes were updated.

Starting with drop 348 on Dec. 14, 2017, the original Trip Code (!ITPb.qbhqo) ceased for a period of time:

Blocked from posting entering 'trip'. It would appear this board has been compromised.
Q

#349, 350, & 351 used no Trip Code. It picked the Trip Code back up with #352. Dropped it again with #353 warning:

8ch.net...
24hrs to restore trip code or departure.
Godspeed,
Q

The Trip Code was picked up again with #354 and used thru #358 when it was posted that the code needed to be updated:

Being advised to update code.
Serious hardware being used to break.
4 is not secure.
Q

With the following post, #359, a new Trip Code was implemented/updated, Q !UW.yye1fxo. This was on Dec. 15, 2017.

That Trip Code was used until Mar. 23, 2018 when another new Trip Code was requested -- Q !xowAT4Z3VQ

This one was used until #1311, May 4, 2018 when another Trip Code update was announced. Starting with #1312, the new Trip Code was Q !2jsTvXXmXs. However, the previous TC was used for #1313 when Q posted /patriotsfight/

From #1314 thru #1321 dated May 8, 2018 Q !2jsTvXXmXs continued to be used, then another Trip update was made,
Q !4pRcUA0lBE. That one was used till #1415, May 19, 2018, when Q supposedly typed in this: NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!
instead of the Trip Code, some said by accident iirc.

With the next drop, #1416, Q continued used the Trip Code, !4pRcUA0lBE, but announced another trip change.

From #1417 dated May 19, 2018, Q !CbboFOtcZs was used. That trip lasted till August 5, 2018 ending with #1819 and another trip update request.

!A6yxsPKia was confirmed with #1820, August 5, 2018 and was in use till August 10, 2018, #1835 which read:

We are under HEAVY attack.
AB[C] took control.
Tripcode compromised.
No. 131 Last.
TRIP UPDATE COMING.
Q

#1836 dates August 10, 2018 with new Trip Code Q !!mG7VJxZNCI,
read:

NEW TRIP CONFIRMED.
/PF/ SAFE.
Q

That Trip Code lasted until they went offline August 1, 2019.

qmap.pub...

edit on 28-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Exactly two years ago today, the first Q drop was made.

At least, it is considered to be the first although Q did not start signing drops with Q till later. (Nov. 2, 2017 starting with #61.)

qmap.pub...

That calls for a commemorative stamp!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The positive outlook of POTUS is a really refreshing change from the "we're washed up" message of 44.

Everything won't be rosy in the future, but it helps to visualize positive outcomes.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Probably because he wants them to be open source?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

42:00

"blown up"

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I imagine November 5th will be a big day?

"Remember, remember the fifth of November"

Fingers crossed

That already happened. The people that have told us this date or that date something big will happen are almost always wrong. This Q and dates I am not sure about but a lot of things go down they way these Q threads predicted. You can take that for what it's worth, but I think the ATS crowd is pointing us right but it is in lurches and dry spells. As we get something like Biden's corruption and the Progs projecting their own sin on any that dare call them out in public likd DJT or Ron Paul, we get dry spells.

edit on 28-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Air Force’s mysterious X-37B space plane returns to Earth after record-breaking 780 days in orbit

It's been in orbit since September of 2017. What do you think it was doing up there for so long?
Remember, this is an Air Force bird, not NASA.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Maybe the raid on Iran wasn't really a bluff, but was recalled because intel was developed showing the Iranians were tipped-off.

I agree. Maybe even that was a bell weather moment when the WH figured out to start a true list of who is working to leak info to our enemies that want us dead or enslaved.

They want the "American Way" dead and lied about to scare away the next few generations from thinking there was ever any hope for freedom loving people to live peacefully where people got along because of the love for their fellow man.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dog's name is classiFido
🤣

🍺

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Zero-Bark-Thirty. 😎

Looks like a Belgian Malinois. Highly intelligent dog, usually trained in Dutch language commands. Very popular within the military for sniffing out bombs & bad guys.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

DARPA Blackjack (R&D) satellites?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
DJT just retweeted this from @Technofog

This from TF's lengthy breakdown:

BREAKING - new @SidneyPowell1 filing in the Flynn case. Lisa Page edited the Flynn 302. James Clapper told WaPo reporter Ignatius to basically "take the kill shot on Flynn" THREAD

Note it appears the Flynn hearing has been delayed due to Flynn's filing - uh oh.

Worth keeping mind, Lisa Page day one = Black Dress, Day two = White Dress.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing, TRUMP'S DOG OF WAR!

I think I want to watch this movie tonight.

As a dog lover, THIS is the most amazing story of Trump's Presidency!

MAX -- that's what I'm calling him.

edit on 28-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi will hold a vote on Thursday on impeachment!

Pic

The preamble is hilarious.

Favorite part: signed "nancy"

And she is wrong about her comment on the House having oversight on impeachment. This is where word salad works on the ignorant. The Constitution does not say "the majority party" or "some of the house" or "angry house members who..." but "The House." That means all, not some. She a mess and she's wrong.

Side note. 4 Impeachment process in history and weirdly, HRC has been directly or indirectly involved in 3 - what are the odds?

edit on 28-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join