It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Thats all well and nice, peterpaul, but whatever has been said up to this juncture in time, including what you have said, will not and does not in any way, shape, or form change that JT is a hoax and that there will be no 2005 American civil war as predicted.

Now, as an authentic--which I am confused by how prophecy/prediction and authentic go hand-in-hand--prophet, peterpaul, do you forsee the fulfillment of JT's American civil war prediction within the remaining year or do you likewise refute the authentic predictive abilities of one named John Titor?
seekerof
[edit on 22-12-2005 by Seekerof]

Referring to your first sentence I'll just repeat my personal approach: when ever I read any kind of information, no matter what it is, I run it through a checklist of values. That is my very own set of values. If it rings a bell and catches my attention I run it through another set of values and begin to create cathegories by analysing. Then I start evaluting the cathegories and so on.
If the majoraty of checks indicate JT is a hoax > then go to > have a good laugh > then go to > look for a new story to read
If a single check indicates that JT is a hoax, BUT.... > why is it a hoax? And why is it on ATS? Did I miss something? What do others have to say?
That's basicly what we all do when we go surfing isn't it?

Referring to your second sentence: I presume you missed why I used the term authentic. I used the term because sryinx was referring to two authentic scientists which would make them three, if he counted himself in also.

Now just let me ask some questions: how many of you know the difference between a sequencial and a relational database?
And is there a difference between prophecy and prediction?
And how do these two questions relate to one another?

And to make matters even worse: why is JT absolutly irrelevent to more than 6 billion people, whereas an ATS community seems to consider it the most important thing to mankind that JT has to be eliminated and wiped off the internet just because his predicted civil war hasn't arrived yet?
Don't you realize that whoever it was gave you a headstart to investigate the matters BEFORE it happens?
Peter Paul

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roth Joint

So many inventions we have that we take for granted are created by a necessity, which increases during wartime. Once the scientists involved at CERN will do their discovery I don't think this exciting project will be cancelled during or after wartime. Throughout history, military technology has been the driving force of technological advancement. And if a war gets really bad, scientists and engineers will have to work overtime to make our technology better. That's what I call logic.

How did I know you weren't going to address anything I just said?

Again, according to Titor time travel has nothing to do with the war. So why during and after the war would anyone spend billions of dollars that could go to the war effort or reconstruction on something that has no practical use and will not help in the war or reconstruction?

And where is the money going to come from?

And again, half the world is killed off. Why would any scientist or engineer continue to work on a useless project instead of trying to survive and/or protect their families.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

So many inventions we have that we take for granted are created by a necessity, which increases during wartime. Once the scientists involved at CERN will do their discovery I don't think this exciting project will be cancelled during or after wartime. Throughout history, military technology has been the driving force of technological advancement. And if a war gets really bad, scientists and engineers will have to work overtime to make our technology better. That's what I call logic.

How did I know you weren't going to address anything I just said?

Again, according to Titor time travel has nothing to do with the war. So why during and after the war would anyone spend billions of dollars that could go to the war effort or reconstruction on something that has no practical use and will not help in the war or reconstruction?

And where is the money going to come from?

And again, half the world is killed off. Why would any scientist or engineer continue to work on a useless project instead of trying to survive and/or protect their families.

Considering what history has taught us, I am sure the scientists as well as the military will convince themselves with a very solid reason to continue that project. Once that has been established I am very sure that money or any other means won't be a big problem.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
this is about the civil war, not about his time travel. his time travel could be fake, to me that would make him lose his crediblility. BUT it doesnt matter if he loses crediblility as far as im concerned. his credibility in my view has nothing to do with the war he predicted. you want to remind us the title, well then read it.

this is in fact about the civil war, not if he was a time travelor.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Duck and cover everyone! The american civil war is about to break out! It has too because there is only a few days left in 2005! RUN!

Oh wait, I forgot, we are on a different timeline so maybe the war doesn't happen in this reality. Kids, take notes on this one, it is alway good to have an out for your predictions of the future.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
Duck and cover everyone! The american civil war is about to break out! It has too because there is only a few days left in 2005! RUN!

Oh wait, I forgot, we are on a different timeline so maybe the war doesn't happen in this reality. Kids, take notes on this one, it is alway good to have an out for your predictions of the future.

Read my signature before posting, it'll help. If someone thinks the civil war will break out it won't, only a person with a ignorant mind would think that. Considering the American Civil War of 2005 it's only one more year until the "evolving" civil war.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
Read my signature before posting, it'll help. If someone thinks the civil war will break out it won't, only a person with a ignorant mind would think that. Considering the American Civil War of 2005 it's only one more year until the "evolving" civil war.

This thread just gets better and better. Thank god for John Titor. He is the best comic relief that ATS has ever seen.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Considering what history has taught us, I am sure the scientists as well as the military will convince themselves with a very solid reason to continue that project. Once that has been established I am very sure that money or any other means won't be a big problem.

Like where? Tell me where this money is going to magically come from?
What about manpower? Half the world is wiped out. None of the scientists are killed? None of their families die?

What about who creates it? Is it the military? Isn't the military the bad guys? So what happens? After the war they immediately become friends with the militia and start sharing secrets?

What about infastructure? JT said the nukes were aimed at cities and military installations. Oh yeah, and there was a 10 year war that devestated the US. Wherever they are researching and developing magically survives?

Come on now.

this is about the civil war, not about his time travel. his time travel could be fake, to me that would make him lose his crediblility. BUT it doesnt matter if he loses crediblility as far as im concerned. his credibility in my view has nothing to do with the war he predicted. you want to remind us the title, well then read it.

this is in fact about the civil war, not if he was a time travelor.

lol grim
The whole civil war is based on him living through it now coming back in time to tell us about it. They go hand in hand, you can't seperate them. He didn't predict anything, he was telling us what he supposedly went through.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Originally posted by ithilin

This thread just gets better and better. Thank god for John Titor. He is the best comic relief that ATS has ever seen.

You're quite right zerotime (nomen est omen). We are drawing ever closer to what many already consider as the "point of no return". And those who still laugh about John Titor will soon realize that it contains more information then they can comprehend. And some of that is addressed to me.
I have already given away a lot of information concerning myself to give you some time to realize who I am, where I am, where I come from and where I might be heading from here. For those who have been paying attention to all my posts, including the one that I was punished for, some have come to realize, that I am now the target. So in a certain sense I am replacing John Titor and taking over where he left off. And there are some very good reasons why I'm doing so. Since I am real I will be around for a while and I hope to be able to help you along as good as I can to adjust to future events.
The time I had to reveil future events in the dimension John Titor reveiled to you is coming to a close. That means that visions and revelations I myself made in the past are now becoming reality. That was already more than 25 years ago. So there is no sense for me to go on making any kind of predictions for the future, because most all of it is already out in the open, published by many others in books and on the internet and known to many. There are many others who have already published their very own visions of future events and there is very little left for me to add to those. So I have no specific need to repeat what others have been saying themselves.
Since many on this string are fixed on John Titor's prediction of a civil war and Waco typ events occuring in the year 2005, I dare point out something that might appear a little far fetched for some of you. This has been taking place for a long time already. I have worked for forces in the past that have the ability to prevent a civil war when ever they want to. On the other side there are forces who could start 50 Waco typ events at the same time.
To give you a better understanding what I mean by that I will give you my own analysis of the JOHN TITOR message.
John Titor was a patsy, someone instructed to pass on encoded messages meant for certain groups and troops all over the planet. It even contains orders, alerts and warnings that can only be decoded by those who have been waiting for these messages (codenames etc.). I can ensure you that those parts I have been able to decode to a certain extent are alarming enough. So no matter how you like to interpret John Titor, for me it is a global message created by some Secret Intelligence Agency meant to activate an agenda that has been in preparation for a very very long time. I don't know who the recepients are in person, but by some of the occurances in the past few years, months and days they are very close to completion.
So try to develop a sense of flexibility in your interpretation because some of the information is pure desinformation especially designed to distract those who are not initiated in what it might mean. The clear text is meant to distract you from the true meaning and catch you off guard. And by this I mean never rely on exact dates or time windows. True prophecy never mentions an exact time or deadline. Listen to your heart.and just try to be prepared for what ever might come next. If you truly want peace, who knows, maybe the John Titor message will turn out to be just a bad dream. But if you seek war then, who knows, the whole of it might just turn into one terrible nightmare.
God bless
Peter Paul

[edit on 23-12-2005 by peterpaul]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Like where? Tell me where this money is going to magically come from?
What about manpower? Half the world is wiped out. None of the scientists are killed? None of their families die?

What about who creates it? Is it the military? Isn't the military the bad guys? So what happens? After the war they immediately become friends with the militia and start sharing secrets?

What about infastructure? JT said the nukes were aimed at cities and military installations. Oh yeah, and there was a 10 year war that devestated the US. Wherever they are researching and developing magically survives?

Come on now.

Actually these are good questions and from your point of view indeed it seems close to impossible to continue a CERN/GE/Military project after a nuclear attack in 2015.

As you say, "half the world is wiped out" which also means that the other half (including scientists, engineers, politicians, military personnel) apparently survived.

Regarding the military, I am sure that many were forced to take sides during the war, dividing the military so to speak. John Titor has given us a little hint on that when he said:

John Titor
"There was a resistance on my worldline but their goal was to maintain power and control over other people. We killed most of them by 2020."

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by peterpaul
For those who have been paying attention to all my posts, including the one that I was punished for, some have come to realize, that I am now the target.

Your account has no warnings... I see no "punishment".

It's completely up to our members whether or not they become "targets" of the staff of this board. Our Terms & Conditions are very clear about several items, not the least of which are presenting false information and maintaining a spirit of collaborative decorum.

In that spirit, we heartily engage in (sometimes intense) skeptical analysis of our topics in an effort to separate truth from fiction. Our goal is zero in on the truth, even if it means that the material many of our ilk enjoy such as popular "conspiracy theories" or mythology such as Titor are proven false.

So in a certain sense I am replacing John Titor and taking over where he left off.

Will you also be posting laughable grainy photos?

And there are some very good reasons why I'm doing so.

To attract attention? Forgive the harsh response, but you must understand that many of us here have long experience with the phenomenon of anonymous hoaxing on online discussion boards of our type (myself dating back to dial-up BBS services). Unfortunately, (or fortunately for myth-building) the board that "Titor" primarily used seemed to lack members or staff with similar sophisticated experience in spotting hoaxes. If that were the case, we'd likely not be discussing him now.

Since I am real I will be around for a while and I hope to be able to help you along as good as I can to adjust to future events.

While I'm expressing an intensely overt skeptical nature due to my extensive experience in these matters (science combined with Internet myth-building), I'm open to discreet confirmation of your claim(s). As one of the owners of AboveTopSecret.com LLP, I can promise you a highly discreet and objective analysis.

There are many others who have already published their very own visions of future events and there is very little left for me to add to those.

Indeed. The accumulated Speculative Fiction works of the 1970's and 1980's read like a manual of what has happened, and what is about to happen. Anyone with a passing interest in cultural anthropology can easily read the signs of societal trends and speculate on coming events.

Since many on this string are fixed on John Titor's prediction of a civil war and Waco typ events occuring in the year 2005,

Four of Robert Heinlein's novels had nearly identical predictions, but were written much longer ago than Titor's musings. Why are we not celebrating Heinlein's amazing foresight?

We could go on and on in another round of back-and-forth mutual mental masturbations over the words of Titor and end up no where different than where we are now. There are far too many giant credibility holes in much of his "evidence" and "story" for most (if not all) of our experienced members and staff here.

Contact me privately by U2U if you're interested. If we're able to be satisfied with your credentials, there are much more civilized ways for participation than slugging it out in a thread like this.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't get it

Do you actually think you're convincing someone peterpaul?

Originally posted by peterpaul
I have already given away a lot of information concerning myself to give you some time to realize who I am, where I am, where I come from and where I might be heading from here.

You're a horrible Titor imitator who can't even get his story straight about who you are or where you're from.

For those who have been paying attention to all my posts, including the one that I was punished for, some have come to realize, that I am now the target.

A target? Are you kidding? You're posts are hillarious!
Seriously, no one's targeting you. I've seen YOU attack syrinx, but if you can please show us where someone's targeted you, we'd all appriciate it.

So in a certain sense I am replacing John Titor and taking over where he left off. And there are some very good reasons why I'm doing so.

Enlighten us

The time I had to reveil future events in the dimension John Titor reveiled to you is coming to a close. That means that visions and revelations I myself made in the past are now becoming reality.

You haven't reveiled (sic) anything to us.
In my previous post to you, I showed you where you can post you're "visions" and revelations. You still haven't done so. Why not?

That was already more than 25 years ago. So there is no sense for me to go on making any kind of predictions for the future, because most all of it is already out in the open, published by many others in books and on the internet and known to many.

Now wait a second. First you say you're going to posts your predictions and visions, now you're saying you're not!?

This is why no one is taking you seriously peter. Just post them already! I'll give you the link again.
www.belowtopsecret.com...
You log into BTS first if you're not already logged in (using the your same name and password as here)
You go to the link above, which is the Dreams and Personal Predictions section
You click on the 'New Thread' button which is by the google advertisments on the right hand side of your screen
You put in a title (knowing you it'll probably be "Invisible Information"
Then you start typing in your visions and predictions
After you're done typing in all that you wanted to type you hit the 'Post New Topic' button
You're done! It's as simple as that. There should be no excuses now.

There are many others who have already published their very own visions of future events and there is very little left for me to add to those.

Just say them anyway. We want your words not theirs.
Why are you backing off now?

So I have no specific need to repeat what others have been saying themselves.

Just do it anyway. No one minds.

Since many on this string are fixed on John Titor's prediction of a civil war and Waco typ events occuring in the year 2005, I dare point out something that might appear a little far fetched for some of you. This has been taking place for a long time already.

We'll Roth's definition of a Civil War and Waco type events have been happening for years, but not Titor's definition.

I have worked for forces in the past that have the ability to prevent a civil war when ever they want to. On the other side there are forces who could start 50 Waco typ events at the same time.

Great stuff peter. Keep up the good work

The rest of your post..... *yawn*

Anyway, peter please posts your visions. We'd all like to see them. There's no reason not to, plus by posting them your posts will make more sense as we'll see where you're coming from now.
If you don't want to post them here on ATS for whatever reason, then post them elsewhere like here. Just don't say you're going to do something then not do it because....you're scared or something.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The authors of the last 2 posts are free to give their opinions. And so Peter Paul.

I haven't seen Peter Paul attacking anyone, merely defending or explaining himself against an offensive message. I can imagine Peter Paul will not throw "pearls before swines."

Actually, Peter Paul provided more useful information then anyone else on this thread. This is my opinion. Take it as you wish.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

We'll Roth's definition of a Civil War and Waco type events have been happening for years, but not Titor's definition.

Nope, they haven't happened on such a large scale as our police officers are proving to us nowadays.

WACO-type event:

1) Defenseless and unarmed US civilians were dying a cruel and unnecessary death by the hand of their own officers of the law while their deaths should have been avoided and while their voices and pleas haven't been listened to.

- It's happening over and over nowadays

2) The law enforcement officers responsible for their deaths were cleared without any prosecution for "wrongful death."

3) Authorities spreading disinformation regarding the incident to the mass media.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by Roth Joint]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Actually, Peter Paul provided more useful information then anyone else on this thread.

Where? Maybe I missed it.

I'm still waiting for paul to provide something....anything. I posted clear instructions above on how he can do so, so there should be no excuses now.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Actually, Peter Paul provided more useful information then anyone else on this thread.

You will never see it...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Perhaps he meant to say 2006 and was just misquoted!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain

You are getting warm...

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nope, they haven't happened on such a large scale as our police officers are proving to us nowadays.

What are you blind?
How can you in your right mind possibly say that?

Seriously....you don't suffer from short term memory loss do you? Serious question.

Look what the police were doing in the '60s, '70s, and '80s and compare it to now. The police nowadays are angels in comparison.

You will never see it...

Then show me? Show me where peter has posted any useful information. The only useful info that he suggests he has are his visions. And he has yet to post his visions.

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain

You are getting warm...

And so it begins!

2004...misquoted
2005...misquoted
2017...misquoted
2039...misquoted

lol, You all won't stop will you?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for paul to provide something....anything. I posted clear instructions above on how he can do so, so there should be no excuses now.

ThatsJustWeird it is encrypted info......... Peter Paul has been feeding us "Invisible Information." That is why you missed it. I have been taken notes of Peter Paul comments through out his postings, he has actually given specific info relating to the Titor story..... Maybe you need to break out the bible decode program to see how it connects with Titor

Suppose I am one of the privileged ones to see the info. I would tell you what it is.... but can not do that because it is only meant for those who see.

Paul, wenn Sie nicht ein Ziel vor waren, dann sind eins jetzt....

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join