It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Can't be bothered to reply to you anymore so this is last one. Just letting ya know.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Can't be bothered to reply to you anymore so this is last one. Just letting ya know.

Yeah thought as much! Please do not reply with your ignorance and arragonce!

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This conversation is pointless, since everyone on the right has already assumed, without any proof whatsoever, that she is a plant.. trained to carry off her parents agenda. And that she is not genuine, and speaking from her heart.

There can be two things. One is what the right assumes - which is that she was 'trained' to do what she is doing. She is an actress (with a disability). The other is that she was influenced by her parents, but.. has her own opinions and beliefs about climate change, and is acting on them. Which makes more sense.

Kids are often (almost always) influenced by their parents. And there is nothing wrong with that. That's how children learn about the world, what is right and wrong, and form an opinion on more important life-topics. It's sad to me that the right just assumes she is an actress, feigning her outrage. She is young.. AND with a disability. Probably influenced by her parents, but that's OK. That's much different than being trained to carry out a specific agenda. It's so sad to me that the right just assumes any outraged looks at the POTUS is because she HAD to be schooled. Because apparently, if left to her own devices, she'd fawn and worship our liar-in-chief.

Guess what.. many people think Trump is an uneducated, crass, rude, narcissistic, arrogant, bullying twat. You don't need to be coached to feel that way.. honestly.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
People just find it frustrating that a kid tells them what to do.
Because how embarrassing that a kid knows more about what is best for mother earth then we do.
Therefor .. quick ! release the hounds on her... and make fun of her.
And even if she tells the truth, she is dangerous to big companies busy earning more money.. sucking the life out of the ground.

Adults can see that children are used on the weak an emotional. If your cause is weak, involve a child and you will gain the attention from the bleeding heart liberals who are guided by compassion rather then logic.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Thank you!

ok, after you came with a lame reply, I have to retort.

I am not ignorant at all as I know what I'm talking about when i comes to psychological issues and she may well suffer from depression, especially after reading comments on social media and seeing effigies of her being hung from bridges, so keep your mouth shut on things you know nothing about. She is a young 16 year old and can quite easily be affected by all this. Yes, she has a message but most of us knew this anyway. We have been more responsible over the years with our waste and have been coming with ways to reduce our ecological problems, although most ways are too costly for most... like electric cars for example. And cycling is another way to get around which many people have taken up.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Thank you!

I am not ignorant at all as I know what I'm talking about when i comes to psychological issues and she may well suffer from depression, especially after reading comments on social media and seeing effigies of her being hung from bridges, so keep your mouth shut on things you know nothing about. She is a young 16 year old and can quite easily be affected by all this. Yes, she has a message but most of us knew this anyway. We have been more responsible over the years with our waste and have been coming with ways to reduce our ecological problems, although most ways are too costly for most... like electric cars for example. And cycling is another way to get around which many people have taken up.

So, still, no evidence that she suffers from deppression! It's all I think this, and I think that! But no evidence!

I am more worried about the horrible things some people are saying about her, and the state of their mental health, becsuse they are showing the signs thst something is seriously wrong with them, not her.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
This conversation is pointless, since everyone on the right has already assumed, without any proof whatsoever, that she is a plant.. trained to carry off her parents agenda. And that she is not genuine, and speaking from her heart.

Of course, the right have it all worked out, anyone that looks at the world in a way they don't is programmed, what else could it possibly be....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Thank you!

So, still, no evidence that she suffers from deppression! It's all I think this, and I think that! But no evidence!

I am more worried about the horrible things some people are saying about her, and the state of their mental health, becsuse they are showing the signs thst something is seriously wrong with them, not her.

Which goes to show just how messed up we humans are, God forbid a little girl should point out we are digging our own graves.

It just goes to show how toxic politics is to what's important to us people, and I mean all of us regardless of which politician you idilose.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thank you!

Which goes to show just how messed up we humans are, God forbid a little girl should point out we are digging our own graves.

It just goes to show how toxic politics is to what's important to us people, and I mean all of us regardless of which politician you idilose.

We are always going to get this, not just in politics, but everything. You eill always get people who love Ghandi, but you will always find people who hate him. You will find people who love Elon musk, but also find people who hate him!

Many reasons why. Jealousy is a bit one. Also wanting to be part of a group, or just want yo disagree with the popular theory. So many reasons why.

I could start a group about the plastics invite oceans. How a truck load of pladtic enters our oceans every minute, and how half the oxygon we take in, is produced by our oceans.

Of course people would support me, but people will also hate me, and you eill gets threads like this saying negative comments!

Just the way human beings are

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yep ,we humans are dumb as dog #. That's not even accurate more like a we are tribal and need to belong to a group, in fact we need to belong to a group so much we would do so to our own detriment. Which boils to us being really clever dumb beings.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Yep ,we humans are dumb as dog #. That's not even accurate more like a we are tribal and need to belong to a group, in fact we need to belong to a group so much we would do so to our own detriment. Which boils to us being really clever dumb beings.

100% correct! It is def a tribal thing! It's sad yes, but will always be here im afraid

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I think you`ll find that most people do care about the environment, but the problem with Greta is that she comes across as a purely political stunt, and most people have just had enough of political grandstanding.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I think you`ll find that most people do care about the environment, but the problem with Greta is that she comes across as a purely political stunt, and most people have just had enough of political grandstanding.

Yet, absolutly no evidence that this is a political stunt. You know, on this thread alone, I have read so much BS about her, and people have different opinions on why they do not like her. But one thing they all have in common, is no evidence, just BS to fit their belief system!

Like I said, she was always goingvto get people who hate her, you get that with every single person in the limelight. Does not matter if their intentions are good or bad, you will always get peoe who like them, or hate them!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yet, absolutly no evidence that this is a political stunt. You know, on this thread alone, I have read so much BS about her, and people have different opinions on why they do not like her. But one thing they all have in common, is no evidence, just BS to fit their belief system!

Like I said, she was always goingvto get people who hate her, you get that with every single person in the limelight. Does not matter if their intentions are good or bad, you will always get peoe who like them, or hate them!

But it is political. Look at the reaction if you dare criticize her. Pure blind outrage. There is no semblance of reasonable debate when it comes to Greta.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

But it is political. Look at the reaction if you dare criticize her. Pure blind outrage. There is no semblance of reasonable debate when it comes to Greta.

Why criticize a person who cares about the earth, and the state of the earth? Because you have fanatics hating on her, and people stick up for her, does not make it political. Again, more BS people have made up to justify their hate!

Everything said about her has not been backed up eith any evidence, just belief. On top of that, I have read people call her mentally retarded, actress, working for the NWO etc etc

You think people criticizing this b.s. means it's political?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Personally I think the people that see greta as a political stunt are political hooligans, and judging greta through their own filters. I see a brave little girl putting herself in the spotlight and speaking out where many others would not because of the criticism.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This goes way to far. Critics towards her person are to be tolerated because she criticizes everyone else. Personally I dislike her but more her parents.

But this goes too far. I do not care if it is Hillary, Trump, Greta, Merkel or anyone else. This goes to far.

seeing how many hate hoaxes there are these days I would bet this was a hoax as well

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

How Dare They !

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
People just find it frustrating that a kid tells them what to do.
Because how embarrassing that a kid knows more about what is best for mother earth then we do.
Therefor .. quick ! release the hounds on her... and make fun of her.
And even if she tells the truth, she is dangerous to big companies busy earning more money.. sucking the life out of the ground.
Speak for yourself. She’s been surrounded by people who buy into the indoctrination and the manufactured consensus all her life. She knows what she’s absorbed from her environment.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Like a school of fish..strength in numbers I guess??

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join