It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cannot answer thst question? Thought so lol

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Oh, Putin does not agree with her, so this mskes all you fanatics right lolollol

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

No.

Some folks here are acting like Greta was personally harmed by this doll hanging off a bridge in Italy.

Was it mean? Yeah. Do people do mean things? Yeah. Lately, if someone does something mean to someone who is invested in the same cause you are, it's a whole other level of beyond the pale.

The point is though, that someone somewhere might see the effigy and then take action upon themselves to make i actually happen. This is what happens sometimes when someone may have an inklin about doing something and then they see a trigger and think... yeah, lets do that. Like you see people go on a mass killing spree because they saw someone else do it, very much like you get with people in the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don't get why you are shouting out 'fanatic'?

Who is a fanatic?

Most here are just pointing out that she is a pawn being used for a purpose. That purpose we don't fully know yet.

Also, do you think it's a great idea to use someone who if she has those Mh problems, should be used in this way?

She could, if she was susceptible to suicidal tendencies be pushed over the edge with all the social media attention, especially the negative responses she receives and threats of hangings etc..

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I don't get why you are shouting out 'fanatic'?

Who is a fanatic?

Most here are just pointing out that she is a pawn being used for a purpose. That purpose we don't fully know yet.

Also, do you think it's a great idea to use someone who if she has those Mh problems, should be used in this way?

She could, if she was susceptible to suicidal tendencies be pushed over the edge with all the social media attention, especially the negative responses she receives and threats of hangings etc..

Firstly, I say fanatics becsuse most people on here are say this and thst about her, with absolutly no evidence to back it up! They are obsessed in making sure she is looked at in a bad light, even if that means making BS up to suit their own beliefs.

What a stupid thing to say! You think because of her disabilities, she should not have a say. Msybe keep her locked in her room!?

People with those disabilities fiction fine in society, they are just a bit different, that's all!

She could, if she was susceptible to suicidal tendencies be pushed over the edge with all the social media attention, especially the negative responses she receives and threats of hangings etc.

Oh behave! Stop trying to act lime some mental health expert when you know Absolutly nothing! Again! BS with no evidence to back it up!

A trend that has dominated this thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

This child just want's to help the world, maybe her view point is not shared by all but why do some express hatred for a kid?.
A Kid that just want's to help THEM?.

They can freely Disagree with her view by all mean's and equally push there view's for public debate but should realistically provide evidence equal to the evidence that support's her belief if that is the case.

She is a child and those that hate children are like the kind of Dog Feaces that you stand in and no matter how much you try it just stick's to your trainers like glue or something (the really bad smelling variety as well).

Greta is a good Kid that is willing to go out more than the extra mile for her belief's, she want's to save the world how much more noble can you get than that, perhaps not all agree with her but even those that don't have to admit that this is a well meaning kid that is doing more for her well intentioned (Right or Wrong does that really matter) belief than most of they have or will ever do for there's.

I often find that Haters tend to be the most mediocre and unintelligent members of society, sadly even when so affected they often gain positions if they have nothing more than the gift of a persuasive personality such as that idiot in Australia whom was insulting her without ever meeting the kid or having the gut's to make his own stance backed with research and evidence.

edit on 9-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Greta will be fine .... Reminds me of other "Kids" injected in the news to pull at good peoples heart strings, but they always seem to end up the same

As far as the effigy - it was clearly not needed, but also that's what happens when you enter the Public Domain ..... all sorts of crazies out there - GDS is as real as TDS perhaps

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good point, well made.
To be fair though I think Greta will be remembered for a very long time, the fact she is autistic and still fight's so hard for what she believes makes her also a beacon to those with similar difficulties and an inspiration to those that don't have those difficulties regardless of whether she be right or wrong in those belief's.

edit on 9-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I'm sorry. I have a life. What question?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good point, well made.
To be fair though I think Greta will be remembered for a very long time, the fact she is autistic and still fight's so hard for what she believes makes her also a beacon to those with similar difficulties and an inspiration to those that don't have those difficulties regardless of whether she be right or wrong in those belief's.

Everyone thought Cindy Sheehan would be remembered for a very long time.

Everyone thought we'd be hearing from the Saints of Parkland for a very long time too.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I'm sorry. I have a life. What question?

lol forget it!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No seriously. I just popped in for a bit before having to take off for work again.

You know. I do have things to do.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The right wing is crazy. And.... another right wing shooting today.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I know more than you think, you silly old man.

I have MH myself and am an expert in psychological disorders!

I know how certain things can affect ones mind!
edit on 9-10-2019 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I know more than you think, you silly old man.

I have MH myself and am an expert in psychological disorders!

I know how certain things can affect ones mind!

Obviously you do not know! Oh you know how things can effect ones mind? You also seem to know everything about people you do not know too (old man)

You saying that about her conditions is an insult to her, She could have suicidal tendencies, just as much chance as anyone else else to have these thoughts!

Stop trying to know how people think, and who they are when you don't even know them. Not good! Unless you can show that she suffers with depression and suicidal thoughts!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
And when she does off herself in her insanity, it will be the right wing bullies that made her do it.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
And when she does off herself in her insanity, it will be the right wing bullies that made her do it.

What? She she is suicidal now? Add that to all the other b.s. on this thread!

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

lulz

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The radical left will stoop to any level to demonize conservatives and/or true scientific (not scientism) debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
I agree it is a bit to far but in reality is it any different than Hamas putting out children to die to get world attention? Yes Soros is probably one characters in this world hoax that is fronting this child out into an arena that is very contentious and dangerous. This says a lot about the left in that their agenda is more important than the well being of a child.

Gretta is entering into an arena where multiple millions of jobs are on the line if this extreme left vision is actually enacted. The left wants to get rid of many things without a good answer for replacement. Why hell I have read recently a young participant at an AOC town hall actually suggested eating babies to help with carbon emissions. It actually gets that ridiculous..

Getting back to your OP Gretta is entering into a dangerous situation. If you cant stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen. If she has any sense at all she will go back to being a kid and let adults fight this out.

edit on 9-10-2019 by Ansuzrune because: spelling correction

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join