It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effigy of Greta Thunberg found hanging from bridge

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Jay-morris

You mean other than her looking down at her script when she speaks?

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

Who gives a #, why don't you prove the paper she was reading from was her own words? Put up or shut up dude. Your obsessive crying over her script is annoying.

I do not have to prove anything! I have made it clear thst most people when they do a speech, they read from a script. Does thst mean they are all actors?

You are using your belief to fill in the gaps!

Using no evidence at all!

If i receive a script, I learn my lines and then perform on stage or film. If she is indeed an actress, she must have the capabilities to do so but because she bought the actual script into the meeting, I'm assuming she didn't learn her lines!

Sorry, I do not know what you mean by this. No one questions anyone else when they use notes when they are speaking, but because it her, then suddenly this proves she is an actress. It's quite ridiculous, it really is!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
a reply to: RMFX1

Haha yes, I got it already from BigFatFurryTexan. Please mind that English is not my original language and typos can happen

Oh I was just kidding with you 🤣👍🏻

Your English is good please don't be offended 😋

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you were to clean the atmosphere up of all the CO2 in it, it would be like removing the dark tint from your windows as a hotter sun starts to shine through. A polluted atmosphere actually helps keep us cool.

In 1750, we were getting out of the last GSM. A mini ice-age if you will, which is why we're at the peak of the solar maximum. Those extreme temperatures we're seeing in the winter are a part of this. People were dying in their garages last winter because temps in the northern part of America were getting as low as -50°F and they were dying in the summer because of extreme heat. The same event that took place in the late 1600's is supposed to take place beginning in 2020. Some scientists are calling this one the worst GSM in 12.500 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

That kid only knows the propaganda that is instilled in her.
...and you know this how?

we have seen the pictures of her and her perants in antifa tshirts

yes, it's still supposition, but it "appears" to be true.

or had you not seen those ?

Aaaaand what does that prove? Antifa shirts mean you don't really care about the environment?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It takes a pretty sh!tty person to hang an effigy of any person and doubly so if it is of a 16-year-old girl.

Also a sh#tty person who cheers it on, as several members have.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Seriously! Most people in the limelight look at a script lol be it one they wrote themselves, or someone wrote it for them. Does that mean it's b.s. and they are actors lolololol

Stupid logic there!

Hey...you asked if anyone had proof she was reading from a script. Maybe ask smarter questions?

Sorry, but that is ridiculous, and you know it! You think this this is proof that she is an actress, and just reading a script someone gave here lololololol

Never said she was a actress. I think she is a brainwashed little kid that has a real disability that is being taken advantage of.

And she is definitely reading from a script...like I said....you can watch her read from it. She obviously did none of the research on her talking points on her own...she is only 16 and has skipped a lot of school so she is definitely not a scientist nor an intellectual in any sense of either word.

Shes just a angry teen being misguided by those around her. You see it every day with child actors and musicians.....

Why don't you look when people make speeches! Most of the time, they have them prepered, but no one questions that, so why are you questioning this?

Many times you see her in a debate, which she handles very well, without a script, so please explain that to me?

Who gives a #, why don't you prove the paper she was reading from was her own words? Put up or shut up dude. Your obsessive crying over her script is annoying.

I do not have to prove anything! I have made it clear thst most people when they do a speech, they read from a script. Does thst mean they are all actors?

If i receive a script, I learn my lines and then perform on stage or film. If she is indeed an actress, she must have the capabilities to do so but because she bought the actual script into the meeting, I'm assuming she didn't learn her lines!

Sorry, I do not know what you mean by this. No one questions anyone else when they use notes when they are speaking, but because it her, then suddenly this proves she is an actress. It's quite ridiculous, it really is!

Did you listen to the way she talked at that UN meeting? It was very dramatic, I know a dramatic speech when I hear one. Sounded like she was at a casting for a role in the next Harry Potter movie or something. And definitely reading from a script, not improvised one bit... even though she apparently knows a lot about the topic.

Anyway this thread is about the effigy being hung and it's possible consequences.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

If you can't tell? Wow... Just wow.

She's a nutball thanks to her parents brainwashing.

It's sad.

And yeah, the effigy goes too far...

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wonder when the video of Jessie Smolett and his two buddies hanging up the effigy will come out?

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Someone hung a Greta doll.
Malala actually got shot ... in the head.
So you're calling her an underachiever? Pretty shameful response.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Actually, if you cleaned all the CO2 out of the atmosphere, we would all die because the ecosystem would crash. You'd be starving the plants of what they need to breath. No plants = no food for the rest of the terrestrial food chain and bye-bye most of life on earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Someone hung a Greta doll.
Malala actually got shot ... in the head.
So you're calling her an underachiever? Pretty shameful response.

You called her an underachiever.

I am pointing out that you all are acting like Greta was actually hung when all that happened is someone hung a doll that looks like her. I'll bet most of you barely batted an eye over Malala getting shot which was far more damaging.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
What argument are you trying to make here , has anyone said there should be no co2 at all? Because we obviously need some co2. We need certain amounts of many things, sometimes too much of those things goes beyond beneficial..to the whole.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

One of the "Earth First" groups is trying to create a martyr.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
What argument are you trying to make here , has anyone said there should be no co2 at all? Because we obviously need some co2. We need certain amounts of many things, sometimes too much of those things goes beyond beneficial..to the whole.

Someone up thread said if you cleaned out all the CO2, it would get hotter. Well, if you cleared it all out, it would get much deader.

We were at very low levels of CO2 before all this began.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

One of the "Earth First" groups is trying to create a martyr.

BINGO!

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

We were at very low levels of CO2 before all this began.

I could be wrong, but I have heard around 275ppm, or less before the industrial revolution. Ok, looking it up..between 180-280 ppm for the last 800,000 years

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1
I know, it is alright. I am not offended.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That kid only knows the propaganda that is instilled in her.
...and you know this how?

Because she's not saying anything new, she came out of nowhere, has a Soros linked individual in her entourage, and children have been used in propaganda for ages.

And just in the past week I've read about two young boys creating devices/processes that cleans trash from the oceans and cleans microplastics from water supplies. Greta is a tool just spewing words, whereas they are actually doing something.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you were to clean the atmosphere up of all the CO2 in it, it would be like removing the dark tint from your windows as a hotter sun starts to shine through. A polluted atmosphere actually helps keep us cool.

In 1750, we were getting out of the last GSM. A mini ice-age if you will, which is why we're at the peak of the solar maximum. Those extreme temperatures we're seeing in the winter are a part of this. People were dying in their garages last winter because temps in the northern part of America were getting as low as -50°F and they were dying in the summer because of extreme heat. The same event that took place in the late 1600's is supposed to take place beginning in 2020. Some scientists are calling this one the worst GSM in 12.500 years.

Firstly

Do you have any evidence for this? That this was a little ice age?

Would love to know where you copied and pasted that from!

link

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Stupid logic there!

Did you listen to the way she talked at that UN meeting? It was very dramatic, I know a dramatic speech when I hear one. Sounded like she was at a casting for a role in the next Harry Potter movie or something. And definitely reading from a script, not improvised one bit... even though she apparently knows a lot about the topic.

Anyway this thread is about the effigy being hung and it's possible consequences.

How ignorant are you?

She has Asperger's syndrome, OCD and selective mutism, which means she is not like a person like you or me. Or is that all made up too!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join