It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower in advance, may have helped write the complaint

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

What I do know is who your president is and how his policies are effecting even my life so I am a little entitled to comment on that.

please
by all means tell us how trump has effected your life?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Katherine Herridge (FOX) reporting that the WB did NOT disclose contact w Schiff/Committee staff...so IC IG never looked into contacts.
This means WB had to lie on the disclosure form.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
the dems dont care
the ends justify the means to them
bamn
getting trump out of office is all they care about

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Ahhhhhhh....now I see where you are going with this.

You see, if you drop the knee jerk accusations and just ask me directly what's bothering you we might even have a contructive dialogue..

So the latest loophole is Biden is not running for presidency so Trump requesting foreign nations to dig up dirt is not against the law...

I like it! Very smart actually..

You think it will stick? (Sincere question)

Peace
edit on 4-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well if you want to go there...Trump is about to unleash a tradewar with the EU and that'll make my life more expensive.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Katherine Herridge (FOX) reporting that the WB did NOT disclose contact w Schiff/Committee staff...so IC IG never looked into contacts.
This means WB had to lie on the disclosure form.

Or the WB is Schiff and others so they didnt have to contact them....it WAS them.....LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Krakatoa

A representative democracy is not a democracy...?

no it's a Democratic Republic, the populus does not vote on every bill and or law, we send a representitive

[quote]Crazy times...thank for the info, I really had no idea.
learning is always good, I like to read a book a day, some are thick some are thin.
[quote]

Peace
edit on 4-10-2019 by thedigirati because: still damn cold

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well if you want to go there...Trump is about to unleash a tradewar with the EU and that'll make my life more expensive.

Peace

oh YOU went there, I just asked for specifics
thanks for that
www.wsj.com...

“Finally, after 15 years of litigation, the WTO has confirmed that the United States is entitled to impose countermeasures in response to the EU’s illegal subsidies.”

15 years eh?
and you throw this at trumps feet?
pfftt
bs

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

We are a democracy, but not a "direct" democracy where the people all vote as a mob. We are a representative Democracy where a federation of states elect representatives to represent them in government, thus a Federal Republic.

So, we are both a democracy AND a Constitutional Federal Republic. We are just not a direct democracy, because that would cut most states out without representation, and a mob in a only a very few states would always rule...mob rule.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

Ahhhhhhh....now I see where you are going with this.

You see, if you drop the knee jerk accusations and just ask me directly what's bothering you we might even have a contructive dialogue..

So the latest loophole is Biden is not running for presidency so Trump requesting foreign nations to dig up dirt is not against the law...

I like it! Very smart actually..

You think it will stick? (Sincere question)

Peace

Yeah....there has been a lot of emphasis on the Presidential Candidate thing. I could see this being used as a easy out but I dont think Trump wants a easy out....he wants to bring actual corruption to light.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Not throwing it at Trumps feet...just saying this subject give me the right to atleast inquire and educate myself about your political situation and throw in my 2 cents.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

A representative democracy is not a democracy...?

Crazy times...thank for the info, I really had no idea.

Peace

It's a Representative REPUBLIC, not democracy.

Big difference.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Not throwing it at Trumps feet...just saying this subject give me the right to atleast inquire and educate myself about your political situation and throw in my 2 cents.

Peace

your quote

What I do know is who your president is and how his policies are effecting even my life so I am a little entitled to comment on that.

something that is ongoing for 15 YEARS is in no way "trumps policy"
nice try tho

you can comment away on anything you like
doing so honestly helps your credibility

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"He (Adam Schiff) knew long before, and he helped write it, too." Trump said at a news conference (When D.J.T. "suggested without evidence that Schiff may have helped compose the whistleblowers complaint")

"An attorney for the whistleblower rebutted Trump's claim - Absolutely not,' attorney Mark Zaid said." "Zaid said there was no contact between the whistleblower's legal lawyers and Congress until weeks after the complaint was filed with the intelligence community's Inspector General."

"A spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee, Patrick Boland, said, 'Like other whistleblowers under Republican- and Democratic-controlled committees, the whistleblower contacted the committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community.'"

"At no point, Boland said, 'did the committee review the complaint in advance.'"

quotes: The Washington Post - Thursday, October 3, 2019

edit on 4-10-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 4-10-2019 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Sounds like the WB attorneys and Schiff forgot to get together to get their stories straight. So Schiff's people say the WB approached them and the WB attorneys says they didn't.....one of them is not telling the truth.

Actually, rereading that, it appears the attorneys are trying to distance themselves.

edit on 10/4/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks for that eloquent reply..be interesting to see how it turns out.

Is that hearing with "whatshisname" still in progress that was scheduled for today. The hearing with Volker didn't result in a whole lot, did it?

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Peace

your quote

something that is ongoing for 15 YEARS is in no way "trumps policy"
nice try tho

you can comment away on anything you like
doing so honestly helps your credibility

Yeah can't blame you for not being on top of this but Germany is already looking for getting back at that by placing tariffs on US stuff...

I'll dig up the links for you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"He (Adam Schiff) knew long before, and he helped write it, too." Trump said at a news conference (When D.J.T. "suggested without evidence that Schiff may have helped compose the whistleblowers complaint")

"An attorney for the whistleblower rebutted Trump's claim - Absolutely not,' attorney Mark Zaid said." "Zaid said there was no contact between the whistleblower's legal lawyers and Congress until weeks after the complaint was filed with the intelligence community's Inspector General."

"A spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee, Patrick Boland, said, 'Like other whistleblowers under Republican- and Democratic-controlled committees, the whistleblower committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community.'"

"At no point, Boland said, 'did the committee review the complaint in advance.'"

quotes: The Washington Post - Thursday, October 3, 2019

Last I checked, Shiffy boy was not one of the WB legal lawyers. So, this statement is true, but still does not clear Shiffy.

edit on 10/4/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
no worries
point being something from 15 years ago is in no way the current potus's fault
how he deals with it going forward....sure

as to the "trade war"
not really worried to much about that myself
I am not really interested in vw's,bmw's ,or mercedes benz automobiles
that being the largest import from your nation
btw, has that emmissions scandal from vw blown over yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
twitter.com...
oops
this would be bad for that narritive, wouldn't it?

BREAKING: The Democrat whistleblower who complained about Trump digging up dirt in Ukraine was himself helping dig up dirt in Ukraine against Trump (and Manafort) while working in the Obama White House during 2016 campaign.

what is that word.....
karma?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join