It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower in advance, may have helped write the complaint

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"He (Adam Schiff) knew long before, and he helped write it, too." Trump said at a news conference (When D.J.T. "suggested without evidence that Schiff may have helped compose the whistleblowers complaint")

"An attorney for the whistleblower rebutted Trump's claim - Absolutely not,' attorney Mark Zaid said." "Zaid said there was no contact between the whistleblower's legal lawyers and Congress until weeks after the complaint was filed with the intelligence community's Inspector General."

"A spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee, Patrick Boland, said, 'Like other whistleblowers under Republican- and Democratic-controlled committees, the whistleblower contacted committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community.'"

"At no point, Boland said, 'did the committee review the complaint in advance.'"

quotes: The Washington Post - Thursday, October 3, 2019

Last I checked, Shiffy boy was not one of the WB legal lawyers. So, this statement is true, but still does not clear Shiffy.

I'm so sorry I posted a confusing typo - "The whistleblower contacted the committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community."

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, a registered Democrat who colluded with Adam Schiff to write the complaint.

And, he or she did not tell the intelligence Community Inspector General that they had done so. That came out from the intelligence Community Inspector General at his closed-door hearing today.

edit on 10/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"He (Adam Schiff) knew long before, and he helped write it, too." Trump said at a news conference (When D.J.T. "suggested without evidence that Schiff may have helped compose the whistleblowers complaint")

"An attorney for the whistleblower rebutted Trump's claim - Absolutely not,' attorney Mark Zaid said." "Zaid said there was no contact between the whistleblower's legal lawyers and Congress until weeks after the complaint was filed with the intelligence community's Inspector General."

"A spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee, Patrick Boland, said, 'Like other whistleblowers under Republican- and Democratic-controlled committees, the whistleblower contacted committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community.'"

"At no point, Boland said, 'did the committee review the complaint in advance.'"

quotes: The Washington Post - Thursday, October 3, 2019

Last I checked, Shiffy boy was not one of the WB legal lawyers. So, this statement is true, but still does not clear Shiffy.

I'm so sorry I posted a confusing typo - "The whistleblower contacted the committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the intelligence community."

They still are not the WB lawyers, are they? No, it is a govt committee. So my response stands...even as you try to change the narrative and move those goal posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah that's Germany...I'm Dutch. Only thing that concerns me is cheese. And wouldn't you know....tariffs on cheese...

Why is cheese always the first victim in trade wars?

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

"Top Diplomat Referenced 'Crazy' Plan for Ukraine"

"Washington --- The top Trump administration diplomat in Ukraine privately raised with colleagues last month what he described as a 'crazy plan' to withhold security assistance 'for help with a political campaign,' according to texts reviewed on Thursday by congressional investigators leading the impeachment inquiry into President Trump."

quote: The New York Times NATIONAL Friday, October 4, 2019

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"Washington --- The top Trump administration diplomat in Ukraine privately raised with colleagues last month what he described as a 'crazy plan' to withhold security assistance 'for help with a political campaign,' according to texts reviewed on Thursday by congressional investigators leading the impeachment inquiry into President Trump."

Guessing you haven't read the texts? Or the whole article....
edit on 10/4/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And, how is this relevant to the WB lawyers or Shiffy's statements regarding contact with the WB?
Fact is, it doesn't. It's a lame attempt to deflect away form this bit if inconsistency with more hearsay for another direction.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You know it's bad when WaPo gives 4 Pinocchios to Adam Schiff
for his lies. WaPo is about as liberal and Democrat supporting
as it gets where the Enemedia is concerned.

Washington Post awards Adam Schiff ‘Four Pinocchios’ for false comments about whistleblower

www.washingtonexaminer.com... blower

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's all falling apart 😎🐇

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Well I hope cheese isn't hit too hard.
Do you eat a lot of American cheese?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You get American cheese over there? I have tried and tried to get Monterey jack cheese in the UK but to no avail, only ever in certain burger restaurants. Be nice if we could get some decent ranch too instead of that awful Goodman's, and while we're at it some Ortega Taco seasoning.

That turned into a little moan I guess, but still, if anything comes of this Brexit debacle let it be those things in a trade deal

On topic, I can't stomach the merry go round of all this right now, deflection everywhere, I can't stand shadiness no matter where it's coming from, Schiff oozes sleaziness, and I don't trust a word from anybody, #ing agendas!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

yes we in the USA get to eat colbyjack cheese

we do not however get Vicks "First Defence"

we have to import it from the UK, Ireland or Germany

send me a u2 and I will swap with ya.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's all falling apart 😎🐇

This is all going to fall apart and blow up in liberals faces and honestly they should stop hoping for an impeachment..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

1 to 1 mix of buttermilk and mayonnaise for your base for ranch dressing. Add more buttermilk or milk to make it thinner. Convert to metric system as needed.

The herbs if you are making 1 cup of dressing
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

We will not tempt you with pepper jack cheese and jalapeño sausage. Because you will never get it done right by anyone over there.

On topic: Wasn’t there a video with Schiff saying he helped with the WB complaint at one point?

edit on 5-10-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join