It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower in advance, may have helped write the complaint

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Oh, dear. Adam Schiff's lies are catching up to him.

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

The New York Times reported earlier today that Schiff somehow knew about the whistleblower complaint several days before it was even filed!

Recall, Schiff has insisted up to now that he hadn't met the whistleblower and didn't know who he was.

At this point, I believe Trump is right: Schiff himself probably wrote the complaint, and the "whistleblower" is just some lackey or sock puppet of his. It fits his MO; several times now, he's claimed to have rock-solid evidence against Trump, only to have it later turn out he lied, and no such evidence exists. "I've seen evidence of Russian collusion." (Spoiler: no, he didn't) "I've read the transcripts, there was explicit quid pro quo." (no, there wasn't.)

Also, remember that he wanted to question the "whistleblower" in a secret setting, with no Republicans present. This would have been an extraordinary action that would violate every rule of fairness, due process, etc, that can possibly be imagined. Now it's clear why he wanted to do that: He couldn't risk someone like Devin Nunes asking a question that would expose the whole thing as a fraud.

We definitely need to begin impeachment proceedings, but they should be against the head of the House Intelligence Committee.
edit on 2-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Just remembered the "secret questioning" plans.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Impeachment implodes
Again

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wait...I thought the WB went to congress for advise and they instructed him on the correct procedure...seems kind of...duhhh that they would know about it.

Peace

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Wait...I thought the WB went to congress for advise and they instructed him on the correct procedure...seems kind of...duhhh that they would know about it.

Peace

Schiff denied knowing about the complaint before hand. This has now ben revealed as a lie.

Edit: Also, if you recall the Kavenaugh confirmation hearings, that mentally ill woman went to one of the Dems (I want to say Elizabeth Warren, but I'm not sure), and she very conveniently hooked her up with a DNC lawyer to help her "remember" what happened.

That lawyer recently admitted it was all a load of crap, and they were just using that lady for political purposes.
edit on 2-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Everybody knew this stunk to high heaven. Adam Schiff is going to get what he deserves. He is a snake, a corrupt lyin' deceitful crooked politician.

There's more that is going to come out about him. But, this little stunt is going to take him down. The rest that will come out is probably going to lock him up.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oops
They think we are not paying attention.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yep, but not before we hear the deflection, lies and spin from the DemocRATS first.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This looks like a very overt coup. Let him be hateful all he wants in a prison cell for 20 years.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Its a pretty straight forward article. The Dems have built their tower of lies too high, with too many cards, theres too many possibilities for screw ups, like Pelosi did on 60 minutes.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So no impeachment now

say it aint so

OMG does silly know yet??

this will be fun......

Silly is still battin 1000

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So, it goes from Schiff knowing about the complaint beforehand to now helping actually write the complaint...? Where's the evidence?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Obviously he knew, based on his tweet in August.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You mean this NYT article..??

NYT

The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Maybe read the article first..

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Yep, but not before we hear the deflection, lies and spin from the DemocRATS first.

You're exactly right. They will spin it somehow and twist it into a pretzel of whatever they want it to be.

It's not going to work. We are on to their tricks, lies, and obfuscations.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Yep
Schiff had the complaint before it was filled.
Game over.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hahaha
The ig just dropped a bomb

"Conspiracy " per md Congressman

Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The way I read it Schiff knew about the complaint...maybe it's my reading comprehension.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just at what point these shenanigans amount to seditious conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

The way I read it Schiff knew about the complaint...maybe it's my reading comprehension.

Peace

So that makes the complaint corrupt.
Game over.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hmmmm...can't quite follow you there.

So the WB approaches congress about how to handle his complaint. Schiff's aide advises him on the proper procedure and informs Schiff about it.

They then wait for the official complaint and this makes the complaint corrupt? How?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join