It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower in advance, may have helped write the complaint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah we are that stupid.

Believe it or not, there are some that are. The left count on it.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That's your explanation ? How sad. When exactly did President Trump admit to breaking the law. Can you show he recieved something of value from the Ukrainian government ?

We can definitely show Joe Biden and family received something of value from both Ukrainian officials as well as the government owned Bank of China.

I have seen no evidence of the President actually breaking any laws, but there is direct evidence of the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the Biden family benefiting from foreign entities. Everything the DNC officials are guilty of, they are attempting to pin on Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Schiff stated he had no direct contact with the WB.
Didn't the WB send a letter to Schiff...addressed to Schiff (personally) on Aug. 12?

How is this NOT "direct" contact?
edit on 2-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Didn't the WB send a letter to Schiff...addressed to Schiff (personally) on Aug. 12?

How is that NOT "direct" contact?

Hahaha
Even the dems wont take the shovel away from that guy!
Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Guess you missed the whole doj statement saying no crime was committed and no further investigation was necessary?
You should look into that.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How is this NOT "direct" contact?

No legal counsil here but shouldn't Schiff have to write something back to make it direct contact?

If not, I have been in direct contact with Santa Claus since very young age.

Peace
edit on 2-10-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The letter was sent through the ICIG to the DNI, who passed it along to the DOJ, which in turn sent it to the White House. It then stopped moving until mid September when it was finally passed along to the House once it got wind a report was being held up.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i am very confused how politics works in america as in this guy make up stuff against a sitting president more than once and he is just allowed to go about his business ????? please explain why he hasnt been charged or sued for defamation at the least

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Oh, dear. Adam Schiff's lies are catching up to him.

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

The New York Times reported earlier today that Schiff somehow knew about the whistleblower complaint several days before it was even filed!

Recall, Schiff has insisted up to now that he hadn't met the whistleblower and didn't know who he was.

At this point, I believe Trump is right: Schiff himself probably wrote the complaint, and the "whistleblower" is just some lackey or sock puppet of his. It fits his MO; several times now, he's claimed to have rock-solid evidence against Trump, only to have it later turn out he lied, and no such evidence exists. "I've seen evidence of Russian collusion." (Spoiler: no, he didn't) "I've read the transcripts, there was explicit quid pro quo." (no, there wasn't.)

Also, remember that he wanted to question the "whistleblower" in a secret setting, with no Republicans present. This would have been an extraordinary action that would violate every rule of fairness, due process, etc, that can possibly be imagined. Now it's clear why he wanted to do that: He couldn't risk someone like Devin Nunes asking a question that would expose the whole thing as a fraud.

We definitely need to begin impeachment proceedings, but they should be against the head of the House Intelligence Committee.

Schiff helped craft the complaint with the "whistleblower", that was in fact a group of lawyers, and a CIA agent present.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You mean this NYT article..??

NYT

The aide shared some of what the officer conveyed to Mr. Schiff. The aide did not share the whistle-blower’s identity with Mr. Schiff, an official said.

Maybe read the article first..Peace

I think we really need to get a grip on all this crap stuff that comes on our boards, but then look at the way this thread was done, with a link to Fox News full of just the same crap, about a story from NYT, which was not linked, and is nothing like the given premise here...we have a bunch of incoherent fishwives taking this place over, and there is nothing we can do...It took 30 days before the WH acted on the whistleblowers report, as against the seven it should have been..simply because they got away with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichiganWe definitely need to begin impeachment proceedings, but they should be against the head of the House Intelligence Committee.

Yeah, but it's too bad a House or Senate member can't be impeached, there are many on the Left that should be.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Schiff and Pelosi appear to be co-conspirators in several scandals.

Here's another: twitter.com... regarding the so-called Whistleblower.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The Dems are impeaching Trump, using the words Adam Schiff used, when he lied to Congress and the American public last week.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Adam Schiff should be looked up in Cell Block-S. S for #.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

The New York Times reported earlier today that Schiff somehow knew about the whistleblower complaint several days before it was even filed!

Recall, Schiff has insisted up to now that he hadn't met the whistleblower and didn't know who he was.

At this point, I believe Trump is right: Schiff himself probably wrote the complaint, and the "whistleblower" is just some lackey or sock puppet of his. It fits his MO; several times now, he's claimed to have rock-solid evidence against Trump, only to have it later turn out he lied, and no such evidence exists. "I've seen evidence of Russian collusion." (Spoiler: no, he didn't) "I've read the transcripts, there was explicit quid pro quo." (no, there wasn't.)

Also, remember that he wanted to question the "whistleblower" in a secret setting, with no Republicans present. This would have been an extraordinary action that would violate every rule of fairness, due process, etc, that can possibly be imagined. Now it's clear why he wanted to do that: He couldn't risk someone like Devin Nunes asking a question that would expose the whole thing as a fraud.

We definitely need to begin impeachment proceedings, but they should be against the head of the House Intelligence Committee.

Schiff helped craft the complaint with the "whistleblower", that was in fact a group of lawyers, and a CIA agent present.

Thats pretty filthy
Even for the dems

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Schiff said that is a LIE. He has never had contact with the WB or his/her attorney.

Of course, we can believe the highly-credible Adam Schiff. Right?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: mightmight
Just at what point these shenanigans amount to seditious conspiracy?

You are absolutely right. By not abiding by federal election laws Trump could be convicted of sedition.

"President John Adams signed into law the Sedition Act of 1798, which set out punishments of up to two years of imprisonment for "opposing or resisting any law of the United States" or writing or publishing "false, scandalous, and malicious writing" about the President or the U.S. Congress (though not the office of the Vice-President, then occupied by Adams' political opponent Thomas Jefferson). This Act of Congress was allowed to expire in 1801 after Jefferson's election to the Presidency;[46] Jefferson pardoned those still serving sentences, and fines were repaid by the government. This law was never appealed to the United States Supreme Court (which had not yet established its right to invalidate laws passed by Congress) but opponents claimed it was unconstitutional under the First Amendment."

Are you insinuating that a violation of federal law is "opposing or resisting any law of the United States?" So did Obama commit a seditious act when he broke campaign finance laws? More likely this speaks to resisting and opposing" as in resisting U.S. rule, not merely breaking a law. Otherwise a huge swath of the U.S. population is guilty of sedition.

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from directly or indirectly making a “contribution or donation of money or other thing of value” in connection with a U.S. election. Federal law also prohibits a person from soliciting or providing substantial assistance in the solicitation of such a contribution from a foreign national. Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” And the FEC by regulation defines “solicit” to mean “to ask, request, or recommend, explicitly or implicitly, that another person make a contribution, donation, transfer of funds, or otherwise provide anything of value.”"

The idea requesting foreign aid in a legitimate investigation into fraud is somehow a "contribution or.... something of value" in connection with an election is absurd. This speaks to receiving bribes from foreign entities, not something that may, by chance, affect how people view a candidate who may have committed fraud. For example, from what you quoted it states, " Federal law defines “contribution” to include “any gift … of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office.” Exactly how does asking a foreign country to reopen a fraud investigation fit in as a "contribution" under this definition?
edit on 2-10-2019 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The Dems are impeaching Trump, using the words Adam Schiff used, when he lied to Congress and the American public last week.

Huh??

I thought they were impeaching Trump over a complaint from a WB.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: DJMSN

Then one must explain how the famous Trump dossier appeared. It was a thing of value per your description, directly provided the Clinton campaign who paid cash for it, it resulted from the work of a former British spy, whom gathered and bought the salacious material from the Russian community of ex spies. How is one is illegal but not the other ?

It's too bad Trump admitted he broke the law.

Oh yeah? When did he do that, exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join