It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff knew about the whistleblower in advance, may have helped write the complaint

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Oh, dear. Adam Schiff's lies are catching up to him.

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

The New York Times reported earlier today that Schiff somehow knew about the whistleblower complaint several days before it was even filed!

Recall, Schiff has insisted up to now that he hadn't met the whistleblower and didn't know who he was.

At this point, I believe Trump is right: Schiff himself probably wrote the complaint, and the "whistleblower" is just some lackey or sock puppet of his. It fits his MO; several times now, he's claimed to have rock-solid evidence against Trump, only to have it later turn out he lied, and no such evidence exists. "I've seen evidence of Russian collusion." (Spoiler: no, he didn't) "I've read the transcripts, there was explicit quid pro quo." (no, there wasn't.)

Also, remember that he wanted to question the "whistleblower" in a secret setting, with no Republicans present. This would have been an extraordinary action that would violate every rule of fairness, due process, etc, that can possibly be imagined. Now it's clear why he wanted to do that: He couldn't risk someone like Devin Nunes asking a question that would expose the whole thing as a fraud.

We definitely need to begin impeachment proceedings, but they should be against the head of the House Intelligence Committee.

Schiff helped craft the complaint with the "whistleblower", that was in fact a group of lawyers, and a CIA agent present.

Thats pretty filthy
Even for the dems

pretty much Schiff bought the whistle gave the whistle to him,the said screw that give me the whistle I'll blow it for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
All rules for filing the complaint were followed to the letter.

Except maybe for the lies šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Desperate much?

The lies are all coming out of trump. He is DONE.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
PS And he is growing crazier and more unhinged by the hour.

this time next week he will be under the Resolute Desk with his thumb in his mouth and his pants needing changing.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you truly believe Trump is toast and that in his heart he knows it, then wonā€™t he cash in every scrap of political capital he has to takeout as many as he can with him? And if that is the case, how will they ever get an impeachment vote with no one left to vote for impeachment?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

All rules for filing the complaint were followed to the letter.

But But Bu Bu But šŸ˜ƒ
But But Bu Bu But šŸ˜ƒ

CIA Whistleblower Failed to Follow Law by Going to House Intel Panel Before IG

On Wednesday, the New York Times (NYT) revealed:

The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officerā€™s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a whistleblower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

However, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) of 1998 explicitly requires an official concerned about wrongdoing within the government to go to the IC inspector general before the congressional panels in charge of oversight of the intelligence community.
šŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Yep
Schiff had the complaint before it was filled.
Game over.

The whistleblower begins his report by stating, ā€œI am reporting an ā€œurgent concernā€ in accordance with the procedures outlined in 50 U.S.C 3033, paragraph (k) (5) (a).ā€

www.usatoday.com...

50 U.S.C 3033 is the law that relates to whistleblowers in the Intelligence Community; here is a pointer to paragraph (k) (5) (a):

www.law.cornell.edu...

Hereā€™s the relevant part:
ā€œAn employee of an element of the Intelligence Community ā€¦ā€¦.who intends to report to Congress a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern may report such complaint or information to the Inspector General.ā€

Paragraph (k) says, in part:
ā€œAn individual who has submitted a complaint or information to the Inspector General under this section may notify any member of either of the congressional intelligence committees, or a staff member of either of such committees, of the fact that such individual has made a submission to the Inspector General, and of the date on which such submission was made.ā€

But, The Intelligence Community whistleblower website also gives a whistleblower more options:
ā€œMaking a Protected Disclosure may be as informal as a conversation with your direct supervisor to a formal submission to an IG Hotline, or even a disclosure to an intelligence committee of Congressā€¦ā€¦ā€

www.dni.gov...

As I understand the timeline, the whistleblower (a CIA employee) first went to the CIAā€™s top lawyer with the complaint and it was the CIAā€™s lawyer who went to the White House and the DOJ. I imagine that the White house and DOJ leaned on the CIA to not release the complaint to congress, the same way they leaned on the DNI to not release it. So, the whistleblower went to a staff member of the House Intelligence Committee, which the law clearly permits. The staff member advised the whistleblower to get a lawyer, get in touch with the IG for the Intelligence Community, and then notified Chairman Schiff, but did not reveal the individualā€™s identity to Schiff.

www.nytimes.com...

I canā€™t see any place here where the whistleblower, the staffer, or Schiff broke any law or did anything unethical.

Schiff did not immediately (or at all) report this information to both parties on the committee upon its receipt. That's a clear and egregious violation of House Intel Committee rules. When in receipt of any classified information or an informant's request to speak to the committee, all requests must be immediately delivered to both the R's and D's on the committee. Instead of doing this, he privately advised the WB on the procedures to follow to end-run the DOJ's assessment.

There's your issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Adam Schiff is in violation of a House Rule that requires that any
classified information is to be shared with both sides.

Former White House deputy assistant Fred Fleitz took to Twitter to break down the possible legal repercussions of this report. He noted that Schiff may be in violation of committee rules as any ā€œclassified information received from outside sources must be shared with both sides.ā€

www.oann.com...

Several Congressmen and Women are calling for Adam to resign from his chair.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

this time next week he will be under the Resolute Desk with his thumb in his mouth and his pants needing changing

Is that the schedule for your next encounter?
Interesting how you know so much about him........or perhaps not.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Schiff is trying to walk back his claims now.

Fred Fleitz @FredFleitz Ā· Oct 2, 2019 1/ The NYT confirmed what I said last week: Schiff knew about the CIA whistleblower in advance -- way in advance. Before he even filed his complaint. This is a much bigger scandal that people realize. At a minimum, Schiff should recuse himself from this impeachment inquiry. Fred Fleitz @FredFleitz Below is this twitter thread and the two relevant tweets:threadreaderapp.com... ā€¦

townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Desperate much?

The lies are all coming out of trump. He is DONE.

Example?

Youā€™ve been saying the same since Russia collusion šŸ¤£

Man I worry for your health

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
BREAKING

Adam Schiff hired a "democrat-friendly" attorney/friend to help the Whistle Blower write his/her complaint..

Disgraced liar Adam Schiff's committee directed the so-called "whistle-blower" to get a lawyer before he filed the complaint

Who did they hire? A Joe Biden donor, Schumer and Clinton attorney!
More at: www.zerohedge.com...

This scam is unraveling FAST.
!!

edit on 10/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Schiff is compromised.
He has embarrassed the dnc.
His incompetence has undermined impeach 45.

Bet he is out on his keister soon.

edit on 3/10/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What gets me is how Democrats keep trying the same thing to achieve their coup...even though the prior attempt went down in flames.

Christine Blasey-Ford, courtesy of Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA)

Stormy Daniels, courtesy of Michael Avenatti (D-CA), CNN's "Guest of the Year".

Mr/Ms Whistle Blower, courtesy of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

What gets me is how Democrats keep trying the same thing to achieve their coup...even though the prior attempt went down in flames.

Christine Blasey-Ford, courtesy of Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA)

Stormy Daniels, courtesy of Michael Avenatti (D-CA), CNN's "Guest of the Year".

Mr/Ms Whistle Blower, courtesy of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)

They seem to be quite incompetent as they would have you believe trump is dumb and e..vill.
All he does all day is commit crimes and have a constitutional on the constitution.
Tho they can't seem to catch him.
Just make up poorly planned schemes and lies.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

Trump says a lot of things. Even most of the people who support him know he lies constantly.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

PS And he is growing crazier and more unhinged by the hour.

this time next week he will be under the Resolute Desk with his thumb in his mouth and his pants needing changing.

I kind of pictured this of you... What will you do if he gets 4 more years?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump says a lot of things. Even most of the people who support him know he lies constantly.

You know the word lie is well over used, I could say your statement here is a lie, or I can say it is exaggerated... I guess its a lie by your view..

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So lets say that the whistleblower is fake, has bias, etc...

Does that... uh... does that actually change anything? The WH released the documents that prove abuse of power by the President by asking a foreign power for favors against political opponents. And then then he also does it on live TV.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join