It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tis the Season Rapture Season o the Sanhedron on Sept 25 will offer an animal in Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
There is no "Rapture." That word isn't even in the bible- the concept was made up by a guy in the 1800's. Did you know that American evangelicals are the only people in the world who believe in a "rapture?". Did you know that the concept was NEVER taught until this guy Darby in the 1800's?

I urge you to look into it so you will realize you've been holding to an unbiblical and silly concept.

Correct Jesus does not pull a u-turn and returns to heaven with the rapture and then comes again in the 2nd coming. There is only one gathering and that is at His return to earth to set up His kingdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

I don’t know, I thought that was clear. Go study the bible, google it, if it’s an issue to you do some research.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I don’t know, I thought that was clear. Go study the bible, google it, if it’s an issue to you do some research.

Why should I goggle it? It will only point to the false teaching from the 1800's. This concept was never taught prior to this vision by a young girl.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Double post oops 🙊
But better say something any way

Do you have an idea or does an idea have you?
Think about that
edit on 19-9-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Fine then don’t believe it, as I said I don’t know
Act all smug and superior because you are an amazing theologian unquestioned by your peers and I am a lowly Christian pleb who should bow a knee and kiss your educated ring
Lucky me to meet you on a silly board like this
All hail Jon666

You win, you are the smartest person here
Thanks for educating me wise one

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Someone tell me whatcha think....it has been a gozillion years since we had our last authorized ....I'll go ahead and say it....ANIMAL SACRIFICE

How do we spell Sanhedron.......

S-a-n-h-e-d-r-i-n

no temple

imagine the hatred that would erupt if/when the Jews in Jerusalem rebuild their temple
and re-institute animal sacrifice

as if Israel isn't hated enough already

you scoffers won't believe in the rapture until it happens. and then you'll say 'aliens' or 'dimensional slip' or 'don't know but something scientific and definitely not God'.

no man knows the day nor the hour but I expect it soon.

Why would God accept an animal sacrifice when Jesus the lamb was the final sacrifice for sin? The Jews are a stiff necked people who have been blinded until the end. The temple was destroyed to end the abomination of animal sacrifice in 72 AD. If God wanted to keep the abomination going He could of saved the temple but He didnt since God does not dwell in building made of stone but in the temple of man through salvation.

since the Jews don't accept Jesus as Messiah they feel animal sacrifice is still in order. which they can't do as there is no temple. hence the desire to build a new temple.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
There is no "Rapture." That word isn't even in the bible- the concept was made up by a guy in the 1800's. Did you know that American evangelicals are the only people in the world who believe in a "rapture?". Did you know that the concept was NEVER taught until this guy Darby in the 1800's?

I urge you to look into it so you will realize you've been holding to an unbiblical and silly concept.

that simply isn't true.
remember in Thessalonians Paul had to reassure the believers that they hadn't already missed it.

and the early church did indeed understand the rapture concept. here is an example

Cyprian (200 AD – 258 AD) – Cyprian was Bishop of the church in Carthage. During his short stint as leader of the church, he guided the flock through intense persecution at the hands of the Roman Empire. In 258 AD after spending seven months of confinement to his home by order of Roman authorities, he was beheaded for his faith. Several of his works still exist today.

In Treatises of Cyprian he wrote in describing the end times Great Tribulation:

“We who see that terrible things have begun, and know that still more terrible things are imminent, may regard it as the greatest advantage to depart from it as quickly as possible. Do you not give God thanks, do you not congratulate yourself, that by an early departure you are taken away, and delivered from the shipwrecks and disasters that are imminent? Let us greet the day which assigns each of us to his own home, which snatches us hence, and sets us free from the snares of the world and restores us to paradise and the kingdom.”

source: beginningandend.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join