It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tis the Season Rapture Season o the Sanhedron on Sept 25 will offer an animal in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Horrible to think animals know what's coming. Makes me so sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know exactly what i m talking about. Its you libs who keep misinterpreting what I'm saying.
edit on 18-9-2019 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I don't see the big deal, unless you're one of those "animals are our fur babies and deserve more rights than human babies" people.

The difference between animals and people is, you know the difference don't you? People have intelligence, after a certain age they can understand what's happening. Animals don't have the same capabilities.

I grew up on a farm in Texas where we butchered our own hogs and other animals. They know what's coming and you don't know what you are talking about.

Funny, I grew up on a farm in Texas as well- and you are full of it!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is no "Rapture." That word isn't even in the bible- the concept was made up by a guy in the 1800's. Did you know that American evangelicals are the only people in the world who believe in a "rapture?". Did you know that the concept was NEVER taught until this guy Darby in the 1800's?

I urge you to look into it so you will realize you've been holding to an unbiblical and silly concept.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

YWHW does not mean "Behold the hand behold the bail," You need to look into real scholars an stop follwoing random blogs and stuff on the Internet. People who don't know what they are talking about but toss up some Hebrew letters and Kenna's incorrectly to make you think they know what theybare talking about. Please, look into some real scholars.

I'm guessing you believe in the "bible codes" as well...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah that would be right and it never really meant much to God but it does mean a lot to the Jews
The covenant

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I didn’t grow up on a Texan farm but I know many animals knew they were going to be slaughtered
You can disagree but you are no more an authority to say you know more

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There is no rapture, big call, any proof?
While I don’t believe in the rapture either I don’t think what you are saying is accurate
The bible states clearly in the final days God removes His Spirit from the Earth
I don’t know, how can you?

As for behold the nail and behold the hand, can you read Hebrew
I suggest you study Hebrew and then decide, really, you study it and then you decide what you really think
I don’t know how any reasonable person who studies interpretation can arrive at a different understanding.
I would be interested in what you have to say that indicates it isn’t “behold the hand behold the nail” and how you arrived at another decission and interpretation.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I didn’t grow up on a Texan farm but I know many animals knew they were going to be slaughtered
You can disagree but you are no more an authority to say you know more

And you are no authority either, as much as you try to sound like one! Until an animal tells you personally that they absolutely know they are going to slaughter and you have audio/video evidence of that your opinion means jack.

Edit to add: All animals know is that when you are about to slaughter them is that they are doing something outside of their routine, generally because they are taken to another area and they aren't used to that so they become frightened. They have no idea what is actually about to occur.
edit on 18-9-2019 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: toolgal462

I was thinking Soros but ya know, a bon fire is starting to sound good. Bring the marshmallows.

Thank Goodness! I thought you wanted to sacrifice Dr. Funkinstien.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

edit on 18-9-2019 by S777S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No, I'm a wild hog hunter in Texas....land backs up to Lake Lavon

Soros....forgot about that slob!....

edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i hate the fact these people are trying to set up a new inter-national (of course) court that supersedes us ALL.

and if you read how they consider 98% of the people 'not them' and do not have equal rights, this is potentially a bad thing.

i looked it up, they signed n0ahide laws, full on passed them in congress, in 1991.

i disagree with giving up ANY sov-erignty ever.
i do not care if they think they are above us, or if they think they are chosen to lead us.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

While I don’t believe in the rapture either I don’t think what you are saying is accurate
The bible states clearly in the final days God removes His Spirit from the Earth

Do you have a scripture for the removal of the Spirit? If the Spirit is removed during the tribulation how do people come to the Lord and end up under the alter as those behead for their testimony during the tribulation? One must be born of water and Spirit to enter into the Kingdom
edit on 18-9-2019 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Absolutely I don’t know but I have an opinion from what I have observed over many years. Never indicated I had an authority just I disagree

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Do you have a scripture for the removal of the Spirit? If the Spirit is removed during the tribulation how do people come to the Lord and end up under the alter as those behead for their testimony during the tribulation? One must be born of water and Spirit to enter into the Kingdom

Pretty clear the Spirit is removed

2 Thessalonians 2:5-9 “Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining (Witholdeth), that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness (iniquity) is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming

But
It’s not clear what happens next and if there is a rapture or what will happen
I am not of an understanding as to what happens nor do I greatly care

Just not going to say “ I definitely know” anything
Nor should others

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Since you're arguing about the rapture here's what Jesus Christ states on the subject.

Matthew 24.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6 and 7

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

If there's no Rapture where did the multitude come from?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Someone tell me whatcha think....it has been a gozillion years since we had our last authorized ....I'll go ahead and say it....ANIMAL SACRIFICE

How do we spell Sanhedron.......

S-a-n-h-e-d-r-i-n

no temple

imagine the hatred that would erupt if/when the Jews in Jerusalem rebuild their temple
and re-institute animal sacrifice

as if Israel isn't hated enough already

you scoffers won't believe in the rapture until it happens. and then you'll say 'aliens' or 'dimensional slip' or 'don't know but something scientific and definitely not God'.

no man knows the day nor the hour but I expect it soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Pretty clear the Spirit is removed

2 Thessalonians 2:5-9 “Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining (Witholdeth), that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness (iniquity) is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming

But
It’s not clear what happens next and if there is a rapture or what will happen
I am not of an understanding as to what happens nor do I greatly care

Just not going to say “ I definitely know” anything
Nor should others

You assume it is the Spirit that is restraining Like I asked if the Spirit is removed how does salvation occur?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Someone tell me whatcha think....it has been a gozillion years since we had our last authorized ....I'll go ahead and say it....ANIMAL SACRIFICE

How do we spell Sanhedron.......

S-a-n-h-e-d-r-i-n

no temple

imagine the hatred that would erupt if/when the Jews in Jerusalem rebuild their temple
and re-institute animal sacrifice

as if Israel isn't hated enough already

you scoffers won't believe in the rapture until it happens. and then you'll say 'aliens' or 'dimensional slip' or 'don't know but something scientific and definitely not God'.

no man knows the day nor the hour but I expect it soon.

Why would God accept an animal sacrifice when Jesus the lamb was the final sacrifice for sin? The Jews are a stiff necked people who have been blinded until the end. The temple was destroyed to end the abomination of animal sacrifice in 72 AD. If God wanted to keep the abomination going He could of saved the temple but He didnt since God does not dwell in building made of stone but in the temple of man through salvation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join