It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was thinking about the administration leadership o Wanted to say Obama type is coming back.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Say what? How dare I jump that far in a thread title? Leadership is the subject, true but that Mr Obama... his leadership is like being held under water. Am I right!

Pertains to today's gossip of Trumps leadership....idk....yes I do.....but that Obama, the one Jesus saw fall from heaven like lightning probably, he's going to take the reins of the N W O. You knew that, right?...ok. mmm just last year the U N changed the term duration for the head of the U N. Was 4 years...now it's Biblical....7 years.

Fall from heaven like lightning...in Hebrew or some other Bible like languages, that phrase is pronounced Barrack Obama.

U N term is just long enough for the Scriptural man of perdition who causes an abomination in the Temple to fulfill the prophecies about that, just like all the prophecies have been tack drivingly so accurate.

Leadership hmmmm, I'm personally....just me....I'm leaning toward subscribing to the school of thought that endorses T. I'm afraid to type in his whole name, didn't want to RILE NOBODY UP. Maybe a little....

Oh, My friends....It's rapture season big time now.....Am I right!
edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Dude......you're on a roll this time.....that last thread idk....but this one hail yes. I'm leaning towards T being a good leader , later we get SQUAT for about 7 years I imagine...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Did you just reply to your own OP praising it?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
When, where ...who.....yes

Hey mister, DON'T try to get in my head man..... there's barely enough room for me...!

a wild reply to: BomSquad

Hi down there AugustusMasonicus! Damno est.....you are fast mister....
edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Shhhh!

Just stand back and watch.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just thought those that weren't necessarily aware that Obama never left, he stays on Penn. Ave, just four blocks down the way.....his leadership was just evil wicked mean and nasty.....that is a truism in Heaven.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I missed the news about the head of the un term going from 4 to 7 years.
Do you have a link by chance?
I do find this interesting through a Biblical lens, thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah you got that right. I thought the translation was from Aramaic, but it may have been Hebrew.

Im keeping an eye on everyone, including Trump.

I am wondering if Barack will make a re entry as a leader of the UN.

Barack fits the picture, with his name, and his sexual preference. We do know that the Antichrist will be defeated in the end, with a horrible death. It feels like we have either started the tribulation, or are very near to its beginning. Many people worship big government like a false idol.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Stosh baby.....going from memory.....8 months ago betcha old buddy

From my frame of reference writings....can ya tell I'm certain we are in a war with darkness in the world and wickedness in high places! Sucks to be wicked in high places.....Texas says send em the hard way ....toss em on the OBLIVION EXPRESS

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Trump doesn't appear to be sexually attracted to men. I think the Antichrist is. Trumps arrogance fits the bill, as does Obamas. Obama lines up a little better

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

There's no way Obama is going to get reelected in 2020!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I just thought those that weren't necessarily aware that Obama never left, he stays on Penn. Ave, just four blocks down the way.....his leadership was just evil wicked mean and nasty.....that is a truism in Heaven.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or, huge plot twist... Trump is the white republican version, pandering to his base while things pretty much go as usual.

It's like one big M. Night Shamalamnan movie.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think the term of the secretary general is 5 years and held to two terms by tradition. As the current SG came in in 2017 the earliest that someone else would become SG is 2022.. But if as is also common, the current SG goes for two terms, it will be 2027 before the UN gets another SG.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
It's like one big M. Night Shamalamnan movie.

Predictable plot twists and an obligatory s*** cameo by him?

link   

Dude......you're on a roll this time.....that last thread idk....but this one hail yes. I'm leaning towards T, later we get SQUAT for about 7 years I imagine...

Did you forget to log into your second account?

link   
When he's the head of the U N, ...I know much from reading that book......I see the day approaching so I announce it.

Did you know Barrack will get a seeming really bad hurt in his right eye and right arm.....! Scripture in one place gives a physical description

After the assassination or however he gets fatalized.....he lives and rules with those physical traits

uote]originally posted by: dfnj2015

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

That is a lie. Michelle has the best chance against Trump as of yet. Not that she is qualified at all. Not that she would benefit the country at all. If they announce her too early, she'll lose. if they announce her late after all the Democrats are failing, she might just steal the election. I'd count on it.
edit on 18-9-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"baraq ubama"
Nuff Said

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's funny, I did that on my Forex forums and had a Rexs Forex Fight Club thread....he he...

All three of us, Rex....MATHALLEY and logically.....comments on the fight action by Don Merideth and What's his face from Monday nite football Howard Cosell.....I think I won....

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Dude......you're on a roll this time.....that last thread idk....but this one hail yes. I'm leaning towards T, later we get SQUAT for about 7 years I imagine...

Did you forget to log into your second account?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dude, a different Obama.....I'd vote for her

a reply to: Antipathy17

top topics

<<   2 >>

join