It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was thinking about the administration leadership o Wanted to say Obama type is coming back.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
It's like one big M. Night Shamalamnan movie.

Predictable plot twists and an obligatory s*** cameo by him?

When you say it like that, M. Night is surely TPTB.

Politics are nothing but predictable plot twists.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
That's funny, I did that on my Forex forums and had a Rexs Forex Fight Club thread....he he...

All three of us, Rex....MATHALLEY and logically.....comments on the fight action by Don Merideth and What's his face from Monday nite football Howard Cosell.....I think I won....

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Dude......you're on a roll this time.....that last thread idk....but this one hail yes. I'm leaning towards T, later we get SQUAT for about 7 years I imagine...

Did you forget to log into your second account?

oh, a crazy person.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Thank you sir! I missed that news when it came out.
Sure is interesting they picked a SEVEN year term...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You tell me if this next verse fits with the times we are living.

"1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

We are told to know the "season". Looking like " in the last days" to me my friend.
Again, thanks for the thread.
God Bless.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Everything I find says the un secretary-general is still a 5 year term.

Although there is technically no limit to number of five-year terms a Secretary-General may serve, none so far has held office for more than two terms.

un.org

just last year the U N changed the term duration for the head of the U N. Was 4 years...now it's Biblical....7 years.

Can you find the source you saw stating it was changed to 7 year terms?

Regardless, it doesn't change my mind about the times we live in.
#Jesus

edit on 9 18 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It had several posters thinking those characters must live close.....he he

Because Howard and Don reported two of em goin at it over whether math or logic was better....and blood was seen

a reply to: Antipathy17

edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Huh....ips.....inter press service only had a chilling article from Feb 8 2015.....a group of former world leaders calling themselves ...." The Elders "....oh dam now.....get this....change the term to 7 years ....they said so the leader wouldn't have to worry bout that re-election election stuff

One of the elders was Nelson Mandella ....a reply to: stosh64

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Man.

I have no idea what is happening in this thread... I even consider myself biblically literate, but I can't decipher half of this into plain English. Haha

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Do you always respond to yourself to agree ? I was not a big fan of the administration but I cant agree at all that it was like being under water, nor anything remotely similar. Can you star yourself as well ? Thats awesome, I needed a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Starred you....he he.....the. thread, it's noting the Jewish prophecy is in our face in a week........from 2250 years ago to seeing the prophecy in detail, come true. In our faces...hit my knees
An authorized operating Temple.....invited 70 nations.....makes me recognize the Biblical one eorld religion is knocking ...the Pope pushes it. We need a N W O false prophet and we need his buddy the man of perdition. Pope is 82 years old...add .....7......how old will he be when he gets tossed into oblivion....prolly 90. We have the false prophet.....ads......we have Russia and Iran going after Isra3l.....idkto: DJMSN

edit on 18-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Has anyone figured out which account he normally uses to praise himself that he forgot to switch to is? I'd look, but discerning meaning in this gobbledygook is giving me a brain ache.

Though...I admire your enthusiasm GBP/JPY. Its all a bit frantic and psychotic but at least you're having fun!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I just thought those that weren't necessarily aware that Obama never left, he stays on Penn. Ave, just four blocks down the way.....his leadership was just evil wicked mean and nasty.....that is a truism in Heaven.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't Step On the Grass Sam
There's an oldie for ya.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If you ever needed evidence that you should stay on your meds, this thread is it. I'm amazed people could actually make sense of that word salad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join