It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really hit Saudi oil facilities?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Insurance and acts of terrorism have become a permanent money-laundering operation.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's a Google maps view. Look how far up the coast they were. Past Qatar near Bahrain. 25.9501759, 49.6917636

You could fire a missile from a submarrrrr.. EDIT: I don't know
Pretty accurate

These are satellite imagery of the attack.

WMFM+M9 Buqayq Saudi Arabia

www.foxnews.com...

Saudi oil sites attacked on Saturday -- in a drone assault linked to Iran -- were seen to have sustained damage after satellite images released Sunday captured char marks and smoke billowing from the world’s largest oil processing facility.

edit on 15-9-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

if i had more time and the knowledge it wouldn't be hard to figure out how big the holes are but im sure they were made bigger by the fires.

im thinking some type of tandem warhead caused it because the walls of the storage tanks are usually thick and multi walled

also depending what was stored in them it would require a good amount of heat to set it on fire like that.

pretty precise targeting either way

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Zaphod had stated that debris from a Quds-1 cruise missile had been found.
Zaphod's link: theaviationist.com...

Oh I missed this bit, scroll down on the link.. Saudi royal air force...edited

mobile.twitter.com... A%2F%2Ftheaviationist.com%2F2019%2F09%2F15%2Feverything-we-know-about-the-drone-attacks-on-two-saudi-aramco-oil-facilities%2F

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

BAHAR47 was a Saab 2000 AEW aircraft. The RSAF flies them and the E-3 for their AWACS mission.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

BAHAR47 was a Saab 2000 AEW aircraft. The RSAF flies them and the E-3 for their AWACS mission.

Ohhhhhh.... be right back.

Post are corrected thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The Saudi's are already at war with Yemen if you could call it a war. They have been trading missile's back and forth for a couple years now. Pretty sure the Saudi's don't want a war with Iran as it would stop their cash cow, the oil fields. Saudi has been reticent in past wars, only providing assistance quietly and as minimal as they could get away with.

Iran has been rather transparent about their support of the Houthi rebels so it's not a giant step to place this and the technological knowledge at their feet. Iran needs something to happen to break free of the crippling international sanctions and something to rally their population before they rally against them, which there are many signs that an uprising is coming, no better way to rally the population than a good fight with the neighbors and the great Satan, although I don't think we will enter without some strong action directly against us, and perhaps thet might try it in Syria.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Can't tell me the US doesn't know where the attack originated which also certainly points to who is behind it.

How much hardware is in space watching that area. Plenty.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

America supplies Saudi Arabia with their weapons. When they blow up Kids on busses is America to blame ?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I actually believe certain folks from here in the US are behind it and it was done to drive up oil prices and start another recession so that the economy takes a dive before the election. Pretty easy to then blame on an enemy and create a distraction for other things to happen as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Insurance and acts of terrorism have become a permanent money-laundering operation.

This all day long!!

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

US energy secretary Rick Perry said the Strategic Oil Reserve will be sold on the international market to ease global oil prices if necessary. The Middle Eastern countries have been trying to calculate the US cost of production. At $90 a barrel the US can produce enough oil from shale and offshore wells to be a net exporter. Recent Middle Eastern selloff had left prices below $60 a barrel but their oil is much easier and less expensive to tap. So who would profit from more expensive oil?

The US Strategic oil reserve is close to a trillion barrels and *could* provide enough oil to get the US shale and offshore infrastructure that is currently shut down due to low oil prices producing again. It also *could* be used to dump cheap oil on the world market long enough for Saudis to to resume the bargain oil production.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just gonna drop this here...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting that the satellite footage of the attack only shows smoke billowing from what appears to be a waste pit, roughly a mile east-southeast from the main plant. No aerial footage of smoke billowing from the plant itself.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntdogg

But the satellite images show precise strikes to the heart of the facility, I counted eleven matching vessels incapacitated that don't seem to have backups. One video I watched had at least four separate fires. Flaring would occur via pit or stack once the process was interrupted until production sites were shut down and the system depressurised.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

@What really hit Saudi oil facilities?

A psychological warfare "trick" to lure a superpower(s) into wargame...

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT
I'm not fully disputing the attack, just noting the curiousness that we get satellite photos showing impact points on the tanks/vessels, but satellite photos regarding smoke from the attack are similar to this one (photo originally posted by Bigburg):

edit on 9-16-2019 by burntdogg because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
obviously MSM is just the coverstory.

heres 2 proposed possibilities by alt/independent media:

benjaminfulford.net...

www.veteranstoday.com...

might they be related?

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntdogg

When you look at the Google Maps image of that area it looks to be a flare pit rather than an impact point. The plant suffered a catastrophic blow and safety systems will have kicked in. Granted that may provide the impact image but the story is told elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I could do quite a bit with a 10 lb. shaped charge against a non-hardened facility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join