It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Her name is Judy.

Are you sure? The name Barbara sandlin seems to pop up a lot.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Dude the name is on her videos!

How can you not get it? Look at the screencapture i posted, it is right there for everyone to see

"Barbara Sandlin", just under Judy Quartz crystal

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

You are here to promote her channel, and you are very weak and lame about it to be honest

You can't fool anyone anymore, so it died away, that's why you don't post other than to defend yourself

You just have nothing to share that it's your own, just repeating Barbara Sandlin's words over and over and shutting down anything other people say

You failed miserably at looking any of the other sources provided because you are not here to learn anything, you are here to promote a youtube channel

Also on Reddit yes those posts got removed because of spam, it's just the same big ad you post everywhere else dude! And once you managed to get a couple posts through, people just laughed you out of the site, how long since you posted there?

And yeah i don't believe you are 17, that's just an excuse so that you can blame it on your age when people find you lacking on the knowledge aspect. You came here acting like you had all the wisdom and juicy "secrets" and when people figure out how lame the concept and theories are you can just say "i'm 17 and trying to learn, sorry for my mistakes as i'm too young" or some sort of excuse associated with being 17 and not knowing better

The truth is that you just have no knowledge

And i already told you that "Judy" stole the soulless and matrix stuff from Dolores Cannon, and the Quartz Crystal stuff from the real Judy Hall, see here, and once again, no need to hide her name or avoid showing up in public, unlike your fake "Judy"

You are just either working for them or selling a pre-packaged religion that doesn't have any answers unless you pay, and that is managed by people so ignorant they don't even know the full videos are online for free and no one has to pay anything to watch them. They live out of gullible dumb people who are desperate for attention and have no reason to live so they accept any attention they can get, even if they have to pay for it

You must be on very low frequencies today, it is palpable, did you fail the September challenge maybe?

Truth is no one cares about Source Truth cult or whatever, and i think it was already said on the Avalon forums as well

The rest of your post is just meaningless stuff as usual, trying to defend your position

I still have not seen anything from you that shows any wisdom, just the usual "i have secrets" and "i'm special unlike you" which actually make you completely normal and desperate for anything that can make you different than the rest.

It's so out in the open that it hurts to watch, just pure cringe, that's all you display out there every time you mention the "secrets"

You won't reply because you lack answers, you're just going to run away now : )

Any answers from you are just stolen words from Dolores Cannon anyway. So what you say is of no consequence to anyone but you and the few people who are still donating

You can't answer any of my questions because you lack knowledge of simple facts : )

I have no respect for someone so cheap of soul that attempts to mislead people, so your Judy is just a crappy person, lack morals and honesty.

The old lady is just an online scammer, you can't deny the evidence, it's out there for all to see

That's all
edit on 26-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Now that I have made it clear that I will not give in to your pushing, you are making yourself clear in your intent to throw shade onto all of this. You cannot be indirect about your intent anymore, because that is not working with me.

You have no idea what you are talking about when you say that Quartz Crystal had gotten this from somewhere else. You clearly haven't responded to my request to explain what you understand about Quartz Crystal's statements form my OP. You are focuson gon the person behind the channel rather than the statements of the channel that I outlined in my OP because you are unable to support your opinion against my statements with any reasonable arguments whatsoever. The most that you can do is a petty attempt to shine a negative light on it.

You have made it clear that you are not going to participate in any reasonable discussion of the statements that I outlined in my OP, by your repeated lack of doing so and your refusal to do so.

You cannot prove anything that you say about me or the Quartz Crystal channel, what you are claiming is completely baseless.

I will not respond to anything else that you have said because it is completely unreasonable and baselss to any reasonable person.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Her name is Judy.

How can you not get it? Look at the screencapture i posted, it is right there for everyone to see

What you have pointed out means literally nothing at all, just like everything else that you have said.
You were the first person to comment on this thread, and you were the person who replied the most to this topic and to my posts. And yet nothing you have said has any value whatsoever, which is impressive considering how many empty posts you have made. You have not even discuss any of the specific statements that I said in my OP! All that you have done is tried to shine a bad light onto this topic, which you have clearly not succeeded in doing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Her name is Judy.

What you have pointed out means literally nothing at all, just like everything else that you have said.
You were the first person to comment on this thread, and you were the person who replied the most to this topic and to my posts. And yet nothing you have said has any value whatsoever, which is impressive considering how many empty posts you have made. You have not even discuss any of the specific statements that I said in my OP! All that you have done is tried to shine a bad light onto this topic, which you have clearly not succeeded in doing.

Yeah run away

"Judy" doesn't exist

The soulless people stuff came from Dolores Cannon
The Quartz Crystal stuff came from the real Judy Hall

Your Judy is a scammer

Don't get all butt hurt about it, we can all see her for what she is, a cockroach scamming weak/ignorant people online

Everything else you said is, as usual, excuses and blanket statements to avoid the truth about her

Listen well, if you steal other people's ideas and sell them online under a false name, you are nothing but a scammer and criminal

Unfortunately Dolores Cannon passed away, but Julia Cannon her daughter is still around, think i'm going to have a call with her in a bit

Your arguments are weak because you will never get a good copy of anything if you have to change it a bit so that it doesn't make an exact clone, those added bits are always going to break apart as soon as you inspect the item in detail

Weak cult for weak minds results in weak people, with weak personalities and weak souls

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You can repeat yourseld as mamy times as you want without actually responding to anything that I sai, I have made myself clear enough. I have nothing more tosay, I have said everything that I want to say. You will keep pushing no matter what I respond to you, because you are already set in your mindset. You are set on throwing shade because that is all you can do, you cannot thin of any reasonable replies to my statements.

Enough said.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You can repeat yourseld as mamy times as you want without actually responding to anything that I sai, I have made myself clear enough. I have nothing more tosay, I have said everything that I want to say. You will keep pushing no matter what I respond to you, because you are already set in your mindset. You are set on throwing shade because that is all you can do, you cannot thin of any reasonable replies to my statements.

Enough said.

Oof...

You're losing character dude! LMFAO!

Look at all those typos, did you write that paragraph in anger? Don't look back in anger dude, heard Masha said...

I will keep posting the truth that you hate so much because it's fun and gets you all worked up, like if you had something to lose if she gets sued and has to stop her fake cult : P

Oh wait I thought you were not going to reply anymore, are you offended so much you could not resist?

That's weak guy, if you tell yourself you won't do something then don't!

You're power is failing you

Look at all the evidence! It's out there, you can't like and say "Judy" is not Barbara! LMFAO! It's on her own video right there

Also the books and videos from those other persons are way older than what Barbara's videos are, and she has nothing to support her 'teachings' but the books from these other people

It's called prior art and intellectual property by the way, which means she could easily lose a lawsuit

There's plenty of evidence recorded already!

What's wrong with you?

Hiding your head in the sand or having that "disclaimer" on the patreon site won't help legally. You know that dude, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You have no evidence that what she says comes from those people, you are simply making up a connection when there is none.

I knew that you would keep pushing me.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You have no evidence that what she says comes from those people, you are simply making up a connection when there is none.

I knew that you would keep pushing me.

LMFAO!

I'ts because you can't stop replying and it makes me feel joy seeing you so weak and unable to stop

I have all the evidence dude! I have the books, i have the videos, all of them from years before and talking the exact same points Barbara talks about

I did research it and read the books, unlike you. So i have proof these things were written and talked about several years before Barbara stole them

You are so fun, in a sad way

I dare you to not reply at all, anymore, ever

If you are right and you know it, you won't reply, ever, because you won't waste your time with someone like me

Oh but i will still talk to Julia Cannon about this entire issue ok?

< 3

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You can be as full of.yourself as you want to be but you are no closer to proving yourself.

You can say "I have proof" as many times as you want but until you explain it then it will not mean anything.
I know you will just ignore what I just said and continue to respond with your typical attitude.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You can be as full of.yourself as you want to be but you are no closer to proving yourself.

You can say "I have proof" as many times as you want but until you explain it then it will not mean anything.
I know you will just ignore what I just said and continue to respond with your typical attitude.

Xa xa xa : P

Yes i'm smarter than you and Barbara "Judy"

I already told you all about it, how she stole the concepts almost word by word and all that, you are ridiculously lame at this point LMFAO!

I already explained! I have the books i have the videos, from years before Barbara stole the info and created the cult

Everything is out there on the web, for free! And "Yudy" is selling it without owning it

Look dude, "Yudy" could not care less about you, why are you crazy about her so much? She doesn't care, you can't even talk to her because you are not paying the $25 a month. It's almost like h*ckers dude, you pay the love, no money no love

LMFAO!

See here

Frequencies

Soulles people

Creating your own reality

Parallel lives and the "energy" you talk about a lot

How to manifest things you want (if you are on higher frequencies like you talked about on Avalon Forums)

Here she's talking about life and death and "the source"

And we haven't even gone into the Quartz Crystal part yet!

Anything else?

I think "Foul Yudy" has some things to answer LMFAO!

At this point it looks like i have read, learned and understand more about your cult than you, and i did not feel the need to go post ads about it on every possible forum i could find on the web : D

Bad fake "Yudy", Bad Bad "Yudy"

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This only adds support to what Quartz Crystal is talking about, because it shows that it is well estavlished that it is known by others.

When you bring up these concepts, these are established in the spiritual community, so it has nothing to do with being exclusive to the people that you mentioned. You are just pointing out the fact that some of what she has talked about has been known in the spiritual community. That shows that she has legitimacy because people already accept some of these concepts.

Soulless ones, parellel lives, and manifestation are known in the spiritual community. Frequency and energy are known about in a way, but they are not as well described in these communities.

There are many other topics that Quartz Crystal discusses in her videos. She has made over 400, and there is a lot of original information within it that cannot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community. If you focus on the details about what ahe says about these topics, you will find a great deal of original information that can ot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community.

She has a single unified philosophy, as oplosed to the disorganized collection of knowledge that exists in the spiritual community. What you have shown does not present a single unified philosophy in the way that Quartz Crystal does.

What Quartz crystal says about these topics is more complex than what is known in the spiritual communiry, which gives it originallity. She relates much of the subtopics with her entire philosophy which ties in with concepts such as source, energy, and frequency. When you focus on the details of her statements you will find many facts that you do not find elsewhere.
edit on 26-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

This only adds support to what Quartz Crystal is talking about, because it shows that it is well estavlished that it is known by others.

When you bring up these concepts, these are established in the spiritual community, so it has nothing to do with being exclusive to the people that you mentioned. You are just pointing out the fact that some of what she has talked about has been known in the spiritual community. That shows that she has legitimacy because people already accept some of these concepts.

Soulless ones, parellel lives, and manifestation are known in the spiritual community. Frequency and energy are known about in a way, but they are not as well described in these communities.

There are many other topics that Quartz Crystal discusses in her videos. She has made over 400, and there is a lot of original information within it that cannot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community. If you focus on the details about what ahe says about these topics, you will find a great deal of original information that can ot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community.

She has a single unified philosophy, as oplosed to the disorganized collection of knowledge that exists in the spiritual community. What you have shown does not present a single unified philosophy in the way that Quartz Crystal does.

What Quartz crystal says about these topics is more complex than what is known in the spiritual communiry, which gives it originallity. She relates much of the subtopics with her entire philosophy which ties in with concepts such as source, energy, and frequency. When you focus on the details of her statements you will find many facts that you do not find elsewhere.

Yes yes yes, blah blah blah

Evidence dude.. Evidence!!!!!

Do you know the word?

Did you even look at the videos?

Are you going to keep replying like a zombie

Evidence is out there, it's clear and proven that "Yudy" is lying, please....

So anyway nothing's going to stop the call to Julia Cannon, let's see how she feels about this

You can keep doing the marble mouth thing, doesn't change anything

Don't waste your time with me : )

I knew you would not be able to resist replying : ) LMFAO!

Pinky promise you won't reply this time? I'm not worthy of your knowledge anyway, i'm soulless and you're not, so why waste your time with me?

You have to be strong and powerful, like when you have more energy and soul than someone like me

Stay strong and Let.It.Go

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

because it shows that it is well estavlished that it is known by others.

Yes the real people who came up with these theories and teachings, unlike your fake leader

When you bring up these concepts, these are established in the spiritual community

So why is someone else selling these 'well stablished' concepts' in the spiritual community? Scamming people out of otherwise free knowledge?

Soulless ones, parellel lives, and manifestation are known in the spiritual community.

So what you are saying is that "Judy" has nothing to show otherwise but to ask for money for these things that are already known?

What Quartz crystal says about these topics is more complex than what is known in the spiritual communiry, which gives it originallity.

Let us hear the differences then, you must have a list of things that she explains way above what the "community" knows for free already

Time to show it then, but don't ask for money

When you focus on the details of her statements you will find many facts that you do not find elsewhere.

Show us the difference and 'the details' then, so we can be convinced

Dude you just got chirped! Had no swag money to show dude! LMFAO!

So just....

edit on 27-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

She also has hypnosis techniques.
Don't forget the hypnosis techniques.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

She does make me sleepy.
Now that you mention it.

edit on 9/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

They are similar concepts but not the same techings, which is why it is not the same.

You don't understand anything else that I said, you are just going to continue to bash and not look at what I actually said.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Those are just part of your imagination

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Why not give us little taste of your spiritual insight, something that touches us perhaps in the spirit of Rumi or Meister Eckhart? Then we might say, this person has something we do not have.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Maybe that's what the pendulums for!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join