It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: whereislogic

a reply to: whereislogic

Can you explain why you believe that this is spiritual propaganda? Or how it relates to this thread?

Regarding the first question: no, because I haven't even contemplated whether the term "propaganda" is even appropiate to use to refer to the information presented on the youtube channel being offered by you as containing beneficial knowledge and education about reality, let alone actually referred to it as "propaganda". That seems to be your rather blunt way of interpreting my comment to Purpapengus about "material gain", reading it into my comment. Perhaps to distract or degrade any actual things I've been talking about, which did indeed contain some things about the relation between propaganda and marketing, which in turn relates to attempts made at material gain.

Which brings us to the answer to the 2nd question, actually, it answers it already. Don't see the need to further elaborate. Especially if you already think it's too off-topic, yet did not feel the need to point that out to Purpapengus when you responded to him/her, perhaps because he/she was quite a bit more succinct with his/her commentary. With the additional effect of not saying all that much, even though it was still an excellent point and something interesting to think about. Better than a short dismissive response.

I don't have an issue with your post being off-topic. I don't think it is too off topic, it is jist an offshoot of discussion. I was just trying to se eif you meant to relate this to my OP.

The main point related to the OP is summed up in what I said about knowledge, seeing that the information on the youtube channel you shared in the OP is proposed by you as some keen insight into reality, i.e. accurate important knowledge about reality you feel people should consider, or is worthy of consideration. Possibly even figuratively or literally 'buy into'. The main point being this:

However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20)

Yes, I on the other hand, am encouraging people here to consider that the information on the youtube channel linked in the OP, may be incorrect/false, and in that case falsely presented as knowledge about reality.

And I also left a clue regarding the motives, intentions and behavioural pattern of the woman in the youtube channel mentioned in the OP, centering around her desire for material gain; which possibly includes many of the sources wherever she got her stuff or ideas from (cause most of it sounds quite familiar to me, especially the main idea about the matrix and this reality being a matrix that we are creating to experience it, as you described it).

I think figuratively speaking, that accurate knowledge about truth/reality, or simply truth, is far removed from both you and her. The rest I mentioned about knowledge, accurate knowledge of truth, information overload, absorbing messages more quickly and accepting them without questioning or analyzing them, being selective instead, carefully keeping an eye out for those who are sifting the facts, exploiting the useful ones and concealing the others, etc., is all related to that point and to assist anyone here in analyzing any information that comes their way, in particular the stuff in this thread presented as knowledge or insight worthy of consideration.

One reason for that I might elaborate a bit more on, cause I've hinted at it before (where you can find it):

Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind.

Same source as before. An actual source of beneficial truth.

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

Btw, ATS is chock-full of evidence (possible observations) that the Bible is a reliable source of truth. Not surprising when one considers that it is the most widely distributed authority on human relations. And contains an accurate honest record of history:

Now that video may be a bit more off-topic, but warranted for comparison given everything I've said so far and people's indoctrinated and conditioned opinions of and attitudes towards it. Especially here on ATS, and especially here on this subforum. And you yourself no doubt (just like the lady of that youtube channel).

Anyway, the video above is only 40 minutes compared to the "over 400 videos about the matrix" posted on that youtube channel that you mentioned. A much better allocation of your time considering what I quoted about what you feed your mind with and inquiry, the search for knowledge and evaluation of information. Remember, your time as a living organism is limited, for acquiring true insight, enlightenment, knowledge about reality and beneficial truth, one needs to allocate their time wisely. Rather than waste it on the trivial, nonsensical, contradictory, highly speculative and/or on those who were earlier described as “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Or those who got their ideas from them, i.e. those who have fallen for those who are merely using “smooth talk and complimentary speech” in order to “seduce the hearts of guileless ones.” (Romans 16:18). Which often involves making people feel smart about themselves, smart for agreeing with it, awake, enlightened, openminded, etc. (which in turn involves a technique called playing on people's pride and a reverse appeal to pride that plays on people's fears of seeming stupid, closedminded, asleep, etc. Even the term "sheeple" sometimes is used in such tactics of playing on the emotions, especially on this site again).
edit on 22-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Yes, I on the other hand, am encouraging people here to consider that the information on the youtube channel linked in the OP, may be incorrect/false, and in that case falsely presented as knowledge about reality.

Can you look at my OP and point out what you think is wrong with my statements that I made?

many of the sources wherever she got her stuff or ideas from (cause most of it sounds quite familiar to me, especially the main idea about the matrix and this reality being a matrix that we are creating to experience it, as you described it).

She does talk about these concepts, but that only adds vadility to what she is saying, because it is accepted by certain people. It does not take away from the rest of her message that some of the concepts she talks about are familiar. And she is able to unite all of these concepts with her own unique message to form her philosophy.
I do believe that not everything she says can be found somewhere else.

I think figuratively speaking, that accurate knowledge about truth/reality, or simply truth, is far removed from both you and her. The rest I mentioned about knowledge, accurate knowledge of truth, information overload, absorbing messages more quickly and accepting them without questioning or analyzing them, being selective instead, carefully keeping an eye out for those who are sifting the facts, exploiting the useful ones and concealing the others, etc., is all related to that point and to assist anyone here in analyzing any information that comes their way, in particular the stuff in this thread presented as knowledge or insight worthy of consideration.

The knowledge being presented here is worthy of consideration, there is no reason that it should not be. Can you describe what you find in my OP that you don't agree with?
edit on 22-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth
Well I'm still not entirely convinced if you're part of a marketing campaign or not.

But you are lost, we all are.

Its the certainty you have which let's you down. Had you said its what you believe rather than claiming it as fact people would be more receptive and less combative.

For your next marketing campaign I would suggest being a little more humble. Leave your age and the sexual manipulation out. And at very least accept that the idea that you have all the answers is loony.

You may be right, but the fact that a 17yr old has all the answers is ridiculous. If you can't accept that then you're not being honest with yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Can you look at my OP and point out what you think is wrong with my statements that I made?

many of the sources wherever she got her stuff or ideas from (cause most of it sounds quite familiar to me, especially the main idea about the matrix and this reality being a matrix that we are creating to experience it, as you described it).

She does talk about these concepts, but that only adds vadility to what she is saying, because it is accepted by certain people. It does not take away from the rest of her message that some of the concepts she talks about are familiar. And she is able to unite all of these concepts with her own unique message to form her philosophy.
I do believe that not everything she says can be found somewhere else.

The knowledge being presented here is worthy of consideration, there is no reason that it should not be. Can you describe what you find in my OP that you don't agree with?

I bought the book The Convoluted Universe - Book Five by Dolores Cannon, just to confirm something i had seen before, i would like you to read some chapters of it but i don't have a way to share it.

You do have a kindle amazon account? or can open one? or maybe you can associate a paypal account to your amazon account? I would like to lend you the book, if you want to read it

I feel like you need to have more perspective on this stuff and not assume absolute truths or that figuring out that there is more than what you have been told is a bad thing because it came from someone else

But again, i offer some info and it's up to you to take it or not, as before

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Leave your age and the sexual manipulation out.

I am going to be honest about my age because I want people to understand who I am.

at very least accept that the idea that you have all the answers is loony.

You may be right, but the fact that a 17yr old has all the answers is ridiculous. If you can't accept that then you're not being honest with yourself.

It may be bold for me to make these claims, but I am simply being honest whenI say that I am 100% convinced of it. There is no other way for me to describe my perspective what I presented on this thread. I understand why others would see this the way that you describe it though, because of the nature of it.

The reason I made this thread was to discussthese ideas, not simply decide if they are true or not, because that is only a part of discussing it. There are many more ways we can discuss what I have brought up, such as examining the reasoning behind these ideas, discussing it's relation with related ideas, reasoning what the implcations of these ideas are, etc.

When I saw what I am presenting I did not fully understand it, but as I got to understand it better I became more and moee convinced of it. Especially what I experienced after I tried what she was telling me to do, that is what finally made me convinced. There are also other reasons that made me convinced of certain aspects of what she was saying.

What she told me about meat eating and orgasms draining energy is what really stood out for me and ended up convincing me, and it is what made me consider her to have an original philosophy revolving around energy.
Her philosophy is unique because of the qay that it revolves around source creating the matrix with energy. It is a simple concept but one that explains a lot, and this concept convinces me. I already understand that this reality is created, but understanding how it is created is something that makes more sense with the concept of energy being used to create reality instead of reality simply coming from nothing.

The concept that I am truly convinced about is about energy being used to create reality. This is at the core of my perspective on this. Everything else that is part of this perspective can be based on this. I see everything elsethat I consider true in this perspective as following from this as being a consequence of it.

She is not only telling you a unique philosophy, she is telling you exactly what you need to do to raise youe frequency. This makes me even more convinced of her because she has clearly outlined what I should do and what I shouldn't do in order to progress.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Yeah, I would read it if you shared it with me. I can open an amazon kindle account to read it. But i can't pay for any books using my paypal because I don't have money of my own to pay for books.

I am always open to hearing and discussing new perspectives on topics, and there is always more that I can learn about different perspectives.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yeah, I would read it if you shared it with me. I can open an amazon kindle account to read it. But i can't pay for any books using my paypal because I don't have money of my own to pay for books.

I am always open to hearing and discussing new perspectives on topics, and there is always more that I can learn about different perspectives.

I checked but turns out I can't lend it because we may not be on the same country, but can you check if you can associate a PayPal account to your amazon account?

I can send you 10 bucks to PayPal and then you buy it from your own account, that's the only way as far as I can see

Please see about how to add your Paypal to the amazon account and send me the PayPal id on private msg
edit on 22-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Dude were you able to figure that stuff with Paypal?

I also found the NOOK app that accepts direct Paypal payments and has tons of the same books as Amazon. As long as you are on the US you can pay directly with Paypal on the checkout page so i could send you the cost to your Paypal and you can get it on your own?

I tried to register but turns out again that as i'm not on the US i'm restricted and can't buy anything at all

On NOOK i got an error saying that i can't buy digital books if my address is outside the US, it's always something like that

Long story short it s*cks not being on the US anymore LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Love it or leave it.

That's what I say.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Love it or leave it.

That's what I say.

I'm not as dumb as to throw away the entire world just because i want to grow a fat *ss watching tv and being self entitled, i can do without the commodities if needed, no pain. This bothers me because is not for me, it's for someone who would want it but can't get it on his own. And i'm not able to help as things are

But it s*cks, anyway i can always ask my brother or my grandfather to get whatever i want for me, but not for other people

But it s*cks because there are people who think the entire world is enclosed between Canada and Mexico

And aren't you kind of stalking me a bit? LMFAO!

Is this going to be a hit and run?
edit on 25-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Also are you stalking me a bit? LMFAO!

Oh, hell no.

Probly a time zone thing. Not late here and ATS is not real active.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Also are you stalking me a bit? LMFAO!

Oh, hell no.

Probly a time zone thing. Not late here and ATS is not real active.

Are you bored?

Past days kind of got boring, right?

Maybe tomorrow there will be some better stuff

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Bored?
How can I be bored? I adopted two kittens who showed up at my back door and they're trying to kill each other on my desk right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Bored?
How can I be bored? I adopted two kittens who showed up at my back door and they're trying to kill each other on my desk right now.

LMFAO!

I read people with warrior cats have fake keyboards just for that exact situation : D

But it seems more like they adopted you, after some good planning over the past days, looking at you through the window day and night... : P

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

They were oddly healthy and human adapted when they showed up a week ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

They were oddly healthy and human adapted when they showed up a week ago.

Maybe those are not real cats, black eyed cats are a thing just like black eyed kids!

What if they are transfigured humans, like the Nahualli and all that stuff :S

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Cats are...cats.

Kittens are baby cats. Predators.

But they are hilarious. And soft.

edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Cats are...cats.

Kittens are baby cats. Predators.

But they are hilarious. And soft.

That's why you think! Maybe they suck your life energy through the night while you sleep! And you will never know, next thing they'll do is collect enough human energy so they can transfigure into what looks like a human child, then they will go ask lonely people for help so they can be let into the house! But eyes, like in drawing, are hard to get right, so they mostly have to fake them black...

LMFAO!

Anything can happen tonight, or next week for all we know : P

Anyways, i think i'm going to nap, i'm terrible bored today

Spokoinoy Nochi

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you seriously think that a 17yr old knowing all the answers isn't loony?

I'm not arguing that you think you're right, you've made that clear. And you may be right.

But if you aren't willing to accept that it's surprising that a dude without ear hair has the answers then you're not only deluded but a chump as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I am going to be honest about my age because I want people to understand who I am.

But you didn't on the thread you mentioned.

Dude!!!! people here who have never met you care about you more than that fraud ever will.

I can state with 100% certainty, that I care more about you than fat Carmen sandiego.

edit on 25-9-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join