It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: SourceTruth
Do you seriously think that a 17yr old knowing all the answers isn't loony?

I'm not arguing that you think you're right, you've made that clear. And you may be right.

But if you aren't willing to accept that it's surprising that a dude without ear hair has the answers then you're not only deluded but a chump as well.

No, it is not "loony", it only is something that people with a closed mind like you would think.

And using my age as an argument against my statementss like this is not justified at all.
edit on 25-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I just have to get it all worked out. But don't feel that you have to pay me in order to show me something, if you can show me something alternatively then I would be okay with that.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Nobody asked me on that thread, but someone asked me on this forum.

Can you explain how you are so certain?
She has helped me much more than you or anyone can because she has provided me with hidden knowledge.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
No, it is not "loony", it only is something that people with a closed mind like you would think.

How many great philosophers died in the gutter, how many were crucified, how many were burnt, how many were forced into suicide.

The attempt at understanding ourselves has been going on a long time, every single person in existence has failed.

I don't have the answers you seek, only liars do.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If she has helped you then you've cherry picked the good parts and were too good of a person to fall for the more manipulative parts.

Has she affected any of your relationships?

edit on 25-9-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Can you explain how you are so certain?

What's her name?

We all know Christ, Muhammed, Buddha etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What parts are manipuative? Can you explain?

I don't have any relationships besides my family so it does not affect me. If you me If you mean friendships or people I talk to then it made me more aware of who I should be friends with amd talk to, so I only talk to good people and stay away from ad people.
My family and I simply don't get along with differing spiritual views that I share with them, but other than that my relationship is fine with them.
If you are talking about something ike a girlfriend then I simply refuse to have something like that in my life.
I don't see any other way that it would affect my relationships other than making me better aware of who I am friends with. Although it makes me question what others tell me instead of accepting it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Her name is Judy.

How many great philosophers died in the gutter, how many were crucified, how many were burnt, how many were forced into suicide.

The attempt at understanding ourselves has been going on a long time, every single person in existence has failed.

I don't have the answers you seek, only liars do.

None of them have "failed", they each have made contributions to our current knowledge.

For you to claim that they failed is not acknowledging any of their contributions to the whole of knowledge.

You are not justified in calling them "liars" or claiming that they "failed".

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: whereislogic

Can you look at my OP and point out what you think is wrong with my statements that I made?

I sort of alluded to it already when I mentioned:

...the main idea about the matrix and this reality being a matrix that we are creating to experience it, as you described it

Usually, when I'm calling something an "idea" (or the synonym "philosophy") it's already a clue that I'm not buying it, or buying into it. Especially when I add something like "unverified idea/philosophy". Or "unsupported idea". I usually don't use the latter cause I don't want to set off a debate where someone else is using arguments from fantasy or ignorance as 'support'. Then I have to explain that I don't count fantasy and imagination as 'support' or 'supporting an idea'.

There's a lot of fantasy and unbridled imagination going on when people start talking about quantum physics as well, which somewhat relates to this other idea about the matrix that I highlighted (sometimes the topic is invoked and paradoxal/contradictory interpretations promoted by quantum physicists often come up). In that light, I'd like to remind you that a paradox/contradiction is automatically an error/mistake, it cannot be right/true exactly because it's a contradiction/paradox (where you see a "/" I'm using synonyms).

Here are some synonyms for the word "paradox" (between brackets is mine):

contradiction
absurdity
[and with a different color scheme, showing that the words are related but do not mean the exact same thing]
error
mistake
nonsense

Source: Paradox Synonyms, Paradox Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

If you think it through, there's probably also a paradox somewhere in the idea of "this reality being a matrix that we are creating to experience it"; but for me the idea is already too much based on and derived of* the pure fictional part of a famous Sci-Fi movieseries, to really spend time going through all that (*: or "rooted in"). I don't take fiction seriously, it's nice for entertainment though, but not useful or informational in discussions about reality/truth (synonyms again). My immediate thought about it, or reaction when hearing the idea: sounds like that idea is saying, claiming or implying that reality is not actually real, which is not much different from saying truth isn't really/actually true, a blatant contradictory use of language; that ends the story for me right there. I'm thinking: Keep it for the storytelling business we call the entertainment industry, where movies are honestly labeled as fiction or fantasy, instead of as truth or knowledge (of truth/reality) as in the case of the youtube channel you linked, as well as in the term "SourceTruth".

In case someone has difficulty understanding my first thought and why I brought up quantum physics earlier, the idea as it is described in my quotation of it, reminds me of Bishop Berkeley's philosophy of immaterialism, which brings us to the contradictory idea promoted by some quantum physicists that reality is dependend on an observer for its properties of existence, much like Berkeley's idea that reality is dependend on an observer for its very existence. Since these are ideas that I did think through quite a bit more (because they're even more popular amongst those experts in influencing young impressionable minds from people easily beguiled by sophistry, smooth talk and beguiling speech), I have already discovered them to be contradictory/paradoxal. But it would be too much to get into with someone likely not that concerned with seperating fact from fiction and truth from error.
edit on 25-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The response you made relates to the matrix concept that I referenced in my OP, but it doesn't address the other statements I made in my OP besides the matrix claim. The matrix concept is a way to describe what I am describing about this reality, and it alone does not fully embody everything in my OP until it is applied in a deeper way. If you read my OP, then make a response to explain whyI am wrong in what I say.
Or rather, I will focus on one statement I made. Instead of asking you to respond to everything I said I will ask you to respond to my statement about this reality being created by energy

My immediate thought about it, or reaction when hearing the idea: sounds like that idea is saying, claiming or implying that reality is not actually real, which is not much different from saying truth isn't really/actually true, a blatant contradictory use of language; that ends the story for me right there. I'm thinking: Keep it for the storytelling business we call the entertainment industry, where movies are honestly labeled as fiction or fantasy, instead of as truth or knowledge (of truth/reality) as in the case of the youtube channel you linked, as well as in the term "SourceTruth".

"Sounding like" the idea says or implying those things is quite different than being a logical consequence of the idea. You have not explained why it must be a logical consequence that "reality is not real" absed on the matrix idea, so this is a jump in reasoning, and so this cannot justify dismissing this concept. It is not a logical consequence of the idea, it is simply the way that you view it based on your own perspective and thoughts that it is, which is why this is not justified.

Our perception of reality determines what we consider real and not real. When this eeality is described as a matrix, then it is being described that ths perception that we have of this reality is comparable to that of perceiving a computer stimulation or video game server. We have our perception which we base our voew of reality on, but that reality only exists within the confines of our senses, and does not exist beyond that. This reality is where our experience is based in, so it is considered real to us as long as our experience is based in this reality. When you are in a computer stimulation that stimulation that is being fed to your senses makes your reality experience as that stimulation, but that is simply the experience. All of this is simply being fed through your senses to the mind, which exists within source.

I would not call anything "real", I would only say that it exists in the reality that I experience.

But it would be too much to get into with someone likely not that concerned with seperating fact from fiction and truth from error.

You are unjustified in making this statement towards me.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I just have to get it all worked out. But don't feel that you have to pay me in order to show me something, if you can show me something alternatively then I would be okay with that.

I'm just trying to get you something to read that it's related to your interests, but it's seems harder than it should be, too many restrictions from amazon and other sites

In the end i know i can probably find a pdf copy of the book but i don't do the piracy stuff, i want it to be legal as it should be

I'm not trying to pay you to show you something, i just want to do things the right way : )
edit on 25-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The problem with that name is that it doesn't have a last name attached to it, or anything else but "Judy" which doesn't sound right and honest

There is another Judy that deals with Quartz Crystals, her name is Judy Hall

There was also Dolores Cannon which deals with the soulless people stuff

And these people have been around for decades and way longer talking about the same subjects as the Judy you follow

So if you go through all the stuff that the previous persons have published out there, you can see that it all comes together into your Judy's teachings, so people keep telling you there's nothing she says that other people have not said in the past, it's like she just gathered everything she learned from them and then called it her own

How do you know that she has some absolute truth if you have not gone through the other people's stuff in detail?

How do you know it is not the same stuff but published years/decades before this SourceTruth stuff came out in 2016?

What was Judy doing before 2016? The other people were talking about the exact same stuff several years before and have actual names and addresses and talk freely about their location/family and are not mysteriously hiding away details of their lives

Can you see what i mean? It makes it look suspicious to say the least, there is no need to hide when the stuff you talk about is stuff other people already went in detail in the past before you came along

Also one thing i would like to add

If someone always tells you that you are right in your beliefs or that you are the right way no matter what, that person doesn't care about you at all

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If you are talking about something ike a girlfriend then I simply refuse to have something like that in my life.

I just don't get this. Why?

sex is not 100% associated with having a girlfriend, gfs/bfs are a lot more than that

Someone to talk to and to know and travel or have fun or just to feel confident with and like a gazillion other things like just experience life together and grow up nicely and feeling good, there's a ton of stuff that happens other than sex, so it's seems very simplistic to just refuse girls because sex is bad on your religion

And you don't need to go through the 'orgasm' thing to love someone or grow up with someone, is not a requirement and plenty of people just need to feel close to someone without the other stuff

Also you can eve go all the way without even getting an 'orgasm' as you seem to think it is from what i have read when you mention it

It's more like you reject woman in general not just orgasms

And that's a completely different issue that has nothing to do with eating meat or orgasms or religion or the matrix or soulless people

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

When you are in a computer stimulation...

Don't you mean simulation? I can understand the concept of being in a simulation, not sure what being in a stimulation means, perhaps it more or less means the same thing.

What I do know is that "simulation" is an antonym for "reality", meaning that a "simulation" is the opposite of a "reality". So any suggestion that reality is a simulation or simulated, is a contradiction in terms (or contradictory use of language).

Anyway, as I indicated, my primary reason for not giving the whole thing much thought, or wanting to spend too much time on discussing it, is:

...but for me the idea is already too much based on and derived of* the pure fictional part of a famous Sci-Fi movieseries, to really spend time going through all that (*: or "rooted in").

And your last comment still reminds me of Bishop Berkeley's philosophy of immaterialism. Reality continues to exist even if there is no observer. Reality is in no way dependend on an observer (neither its existence nor its properties). We do not make our own reality (if that phrase is meant literally, an argument could be made for some figurative use of the phrase: 'everyone makes their own reality').

The whole thing really isn't worth my time though. I'm not gaining any insight or knowledge about reality/truth from this conversation.
My justification for making the last statement of my previous comment goes as follows:

It is your commentary that demonstrates to me or gives me the strong impression that you are likely not that concerned with seperating fact from fiction and truth from error. And I'm just trying to be honest about that. Which relates to what I just said about this conversation not being fruitful for me in terms of insight or knowledge about reality/truth. So I don't see the point of going back and forth and explaining every thing I say about it in even more detail just because you'll never agree with it anyway. This is what you want to believe and promote, and you'll defend it or argue in favor of it no matter what I say. My initial warnings and advice were meant for other people who just happen to come across this thread and think it's worthy of discussion or their time and thoughts anyway. An illustration might be of assistance:

Must You Believe It?

THE 12-year-old student was struggling to grasp the basic principles of algebra. His teacher presented the class with a seemingly straightforward algebraic calculation.

“Let x=y and let them both have the value of 1,” he began.

‘So far so good,’ thought the student.

After four lines of what looked like logical calculation, however, the teacher produced a startling result: “Therefore, 2=1!”

“Disprove that,” he challenged his bemused students.

With his very limited knowledge of algebra, the young student could not see how to disprove it. Every step in the calculation looked perfectly valid. Should he, then, believe this strange conclusion? After all, his teacher was much more versed in mathematics than he was. Of course he should not! ‘I do not have to disprove this,’ he thought to himself. ‘Common sense tells me that this is absurd.’ (Proverbs 14:15, 18) He knew that neither his teacher nor any of his classmates were going to exchange two dollars for one!

In time the algebra student did find the flaw in the computation. Meanwhile, the experience taught him a valuable lesson. Even when someone with vastly superior knowledge presents a carefully crafted and seemingly unassailable argument, a listener need not believe a foolish conclusion simply because he cannot disprove it at the time. The student was actually following a very practical Bible principle found at 1 John 4:1​—not to believe too quickly everything you hear, even when it appears to come from an authoritative source.

This does not mean that you should stubbornly stick to preconceived ideas. It is a mistake to close your mind to information that could adjust mistaken views. But neither should you be “quickly shaken from your reason” in the face of pressure from someone who claims to have great knowledge or authority. (2 Thessalonians 2:2) The teacher, of course, was merely playing a trick on his students. Sometimes, though, things are not so innocent. People can be extremely “cunning in contriving error.”​—Ephesians 4:14; 2 Timothy 2:14, 23, 24.

Reading that again I think this actually happened rather than merely being an illustration, ah well, works well as an illustration as well.
edit on 26-9-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You know SourceTruth,

The more i read the Avalon thread's the more it's starting to turn the same way and on here and on reddit, isn't it?

Why do you think that's happening?

You're starting to get more people plainly repeating the same things that you have been getting on ATS and Reddit, and you started to defend your beliefs in the exact same way, with the exact same words.. Once again

How many times you have tried this? Don't you feel like there's something wrong in the way you express those things? People get smart way too son, they don't get caught

The thing is, no one likes to be pushed into believing something cult-like and they easily figure it out

IF you were to talk about how you feel about it, as a person, without referencing the cult like website and all that, then maybe people would be more welcoming, but you talk for a bit then immediately turn into cult like preacher and it's a total turn off for like 99.99% of the people

How come you keep opening threads in different forums with a title such as

"Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls"

Or variations of it?

[ref]
Because I am defending the statments that I made. I opened this thread in order to strt a discussion about this topic, but it has turned into an argument.
[/ref]
projectavalon.net... rs-create-the-matrix.&p=1315697&viewfull=1#post1315697

Link's broken on ATS somehow, plain text here for copy&paste

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108597-A-Youtube-channel-named-Quartz-Crystal.-Says-many-interesting-things-about-how-Source-Players-creat e-the-matrix.&p=1315697&viewfull=1#post1315697

In a previous post you linked to the Avalon post as a reference to how people were more welcoming to your ideas than here on ATS, but look at that, that's just a little history repeating

Déjà vu?

I believe you are approaching this entire thing in the wrong way, and people quickly catch up with that dude, you just have like a small lapse of time to pick people's curiosity and then you come up with Judy's way of explaining things and people immediately reject it. But it has been explained a lot of times why, you just didn't care to listen because you think she's awesome

Anyway this is going to continue forever if you don't listen to anyone but Judy

Stop posting the giant QuartzCrystal ad on every forum dude, it starts you with two left feet right from the beginning, how can't you see that?

And on reddit

How many were removed from reddit? 3, 4 were labeled as spam and you know why, right?

Look at how many thread you posted on Reddit, most of them were removed flagged as spam, right?

That's now how you talk about how you feel, it's more like ads and people catch up very quickly dude

If anything, it makes you look like what a lot of people have called you here and everywhere else, a marketing guy, for lack of other terms : )

Think it through

And don't ask me how i get to find/know all these things again

Dude i'm 23, i was raised using tech and the internet since i was like 5 years old, i've been all over it, it takes me 5 minutes to figure stuff out, it seems like you don' t really get how the web works, because you were surprised how i figured out where and what you were doing in one day : )

And that's another reason that led me to believe you were not truthful when you said you were 17, because how come you don't understand me if we are just 5/6 years apart and you should be even be more internet smart than me?

You don't do discord or anything all people your age does, it's like you are not in anyway related to people your own age and that's disturbing and weird. Even if you don't like people on your school you still know what that stuff is, but you did not know anything about it but after a day or so i got a blanket reply from you

It's almost like you are not raised like one of us, you don't know much about anything my little sis does for fun on the web for example, or what i do on the web, and you just post that ad over and over, you see how i could get suspicious of your age?

edit on 26-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This thread is about the QuartzCrystal channel, and you have opened the same thread multiple times on multiple forums, were you really trying to have an actual deep conversation about the topics or just trying to make people aware of the channel and all those details you post on the OP in every forum?

Isn't that basically doing marketing for the channel instead of focusing on your own learnings and discussing what you think of them?

Don't do one line responses or blanket statements please, reply point by point with reasonable arguments

And when you have personal answers you don't need to go away for one day before you reply. That thing you do with taking a day to come up with answers just makes you look like you are not being honest and looking for answers somewhere else

I'm just trying to be honest here

You have to figure out that those things are the reason people mistrust you and you are not reaching and engaging into what you want to discuss

I don't even know your name, how can we have a decent conversation? You could even tell me your name on a private msg

I'm Masha, but you can call me MachineGirl, MashinaGirl, Mashika, Maria, or even Mash as most friends do, but you said you had not given me the benefit of friendship in anyway so don't call me Mash : P

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Her name is Judy.

Are you sure? The name Barbara sandlin seems to pop up a lot.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Her name is Judy.

Dude... i had plans... :/

The problem is that the person who calls herself Judy, or whoever manages her social media, doesn't know how the internet works. For example they are asking for $25 to 'unlock' a video on their patreon site, but they seem to be unaware that the exact same video is free to watch on their youtube channel : D Locking it on the Patreon website doesn't lock it on Youtube... there's no such thing as locking on youtube behind a paywall like they think there is

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Her name is Judy.

You don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You keep on trying to push me with these questions. There are a few parts of your response that really stood out to .e, which I will focus on first.

How many were removed from reddit? 3, 4 were labeled as spam and you know why, right?

Look at how many thread you posted on Reddit, most of them were removed flagged as spam, right?

No, they weren't removed at all, it is just that because I had a new account and because there are auto spam bots, but I still ended up being to post them.

This thread is about the QuartzCrystal channel, and you have opened the same thread multiple times on multiple forums, were you really trying to have an actual deep conversation about the topics or just trying to make people aware of the channel and all those details you post on the OP in every forum?

I will not answer this because I have made the answer clear enough.

Don't do one line responses or blanket statements please, reply point by point with reasonable arguments

Sometimes that is all that your responses deserve.

The thing about this argument is that it is not even about the content that I brought up, you are making this about me. You have not addressed anything that I said in my OP, so I will not give you complete answers. Except now when I give an incomplete answer it will be towards the parts of your posts that are not worthy of a response.

And that's another reason that led me to believe you were not truthful when you said you were 17, because how come you don't understand me if we are just 5/6 years apart and you should be even be more internet smart than me?

You don't do discord or anything all people your age does, it's like you are not in anyway related to people your own age and that's disturbing and weird. Even if you don't like people on your school you still know what that stuff is, but you did not know anything about it but after a day or so i got a blanket reply from you

It's almost like you are not raised like one of us, you don't know much about anything my little sis does for fun on the web for example, or what i do on the web, and you just post that ad over and over, you see how i could get suspicious of your age?

If all of this that you think makes you believe that I am not really 17, then go ahead and believe that. I was only sharing my age because I wanted you to understand what kind of person I am. It is up to you to decide what to believe at me. I have no reason to defend myself against this accusation of yours.

And when you have personal answers you don't need to go away for one day before you reply. That thing you do with taking a day to come up with answers just makes you look like you are not being honest and looking for answers somewhere else

I will not respond to another attempt to make me look bad. I won't respond to your pushy statements.

I believe you are approaching this entire thing in the wrong way, and people quickly catch up with that dude, you just have like a small lapse of time to pick people's curiosity and then you come up with Judy's way of explaining things and people immediately reject it. But it has been explained a lot of times why, you just didn't care to listen because you think she's awesome

No, what is happening is that people are simply unable to come up with arguments against my responses that are good enough. They already rejected this from the start. You are exactly like this, you have no real arguments against anything that I said in my OP so you focus on pushing me in certain ways to make me look bad.

Whenever something has been has been "explained a lot of times" I have explained with a much better response that people are unable to argue against, because they don't have any real arguments against my statements.

In a previous post you linked to the Avalon post as a reference to how people were more welcoming to your ideas than here on ATS, but look at that, that's just a little history repeating

It did have better responses at first but as the thread went on then it became polarized.
This is in contrast to this forum where it was polarized from the start.

It's more like you reject woman in general not just orgasms

I have no comment, what I said speaks for itself.

The thing is, no one likes to be pushed into believing something cult-like and they easily figure it out

IF you were to talk about how you feel about it, as a person, without referencing the cult like website and all that, then maybe people would be more welcoming, but you talk for a bit then immediately turn into cult like preacher and it's a total turn off for like 99.99% of the people

You keep using the word "cult" as if there is something wrong with what I am discussing when there is nothing wrong with it. This is how you will see me because of your own bias.

The only reason that you describe me this way is because of your own bias, which influences your perspective of me. I do not need to defend myself against these claims because it is self-evident to anyone reading my posts that you are wrong about this.

How come you keep opening threads in different forums with a title such as

"Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls"

Or variations of it?

If I give you an answer you will do nothing but keep pushing me.
I can discuss whatever topic I want, on whatever forum I choose, and I don't have to answer to people like you about it.
You don't have to understand my interest in this topic, but I do understand.

You know SourceTruth,

The more i read the Avalon thread's the more it's starting to turn the same way and on here and on reddit, isn't it?

Why do you think that's happening?

Why wouldn't this be happening? That is all that I will say.

Also one thing i would like to add

If someone always tells you that you are right in your beliefs or that you are the right way no matter what, that person doesn't care about you at all

Yeah, that is how Quartz Crystal has helped me, it completely changed my beliefs and made me realize I was completely wrong

I suppose that you must be talking about the people such as yourself who told me that I am not right. I am here to tell you that I have already accepted that my previous beliefs were wrong, and I realized the correct viewpoint was described in Quartz Crystal's videos.

You are also implying that I am wrong somehow.

Don't think that I missed the point of this little statement, becuase I understood it, but it is not enough for me.

As for all of your accusations of Quartz Crystal gettibg her information from other places, then I will say that you have not shown that you understand even the basics about her videos, which I outlined in my OP. Why should I believe you when you say that she has gotten her information from other sources when you have not even shown that you understand it? I asked you to explain what you understand of her videos to show that you understand it, but you have still not done this, which is why I will not believe you.
It looks to me that you are simply finding names of people who talk about similar subjects as quartz crystal does and trying to use their names to give some sort of credibility to your accusations that she got this information from them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join