It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

a reply to: Malisa

She has a single unified philosophy, as oplosed to the disorganized collection of knowledge that exists in the spiritual community. What you have shown does not present a single unified philosophy in the way that Quartz Crystal does.

She also has hypnosis techniques.
Don't forget the hypnosis techniques.

Those are just part of your imagination

Oh really?
I suppose I just imagined the TITLED HYPNOSIS videos on her channel then?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ruiner1978

She does make me sleepy.
Now that you mention it.

Indeed.
After watching her videos, and waking up, I realised that my normal way of discerning truth, gut feeling, past experience, critical thinking, common sense, suddenly seemed inadequate.
I had an overwhelming urge to purchase a "programmed pendulum" so I'd be able to tell what's what.

Where can I get one? I don't suppose Crystal Quartz sells them does she?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In one of those videos she teaches how to use and 'charge' (for want of a better word) your' object of choice.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

In one of those videos she teaches how to use and 'charge' (for want of a better word) your' object of choice.

*watches video*

*charges buttplug*

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

She has a single unified philosophy...

As did Ron Hubbard, David Koresh, Charlie Manson, Adolf Hitler (with added bonus of snazzy uniforms) and The Spice Girls...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

They are similar concepts but not the same techings, which is why it is not the same.

You don't understand anything else that I said, you are just going to continue to bash and not look at what I actually said.

It's because nothing you say matters anymore, i know better because i have seen better and your weak excuses are pointless

She's a fraud and there's nothing else about it

NO those are not similar concepts those are the exact same concepts, and "Judy" is just trying to scam people with this pre-packaged fake cult. There are like 400+ videos and most of them talk about things that you get from any grandma out there, and just lots of fillers to confuse minds

By the way, i talked to Julia Cannon : D, she was very interested, we'll have another conversation next week

It was easy, she's very reachable and likes to listen to people, in fact my first contact message was replied in less than an hour, and we had a nice chat

And best of all, i did not had to pay for her to listen to my questions, or to receive answers
edit on 27-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What I said earlier is demonstrated yet again,

You don't understand anything else that I said, you are just going to continue to bash and not look at what I actually said.

You don't know a thing about Quartz Crystal, and you have ignored my request to explain what Quartz Crustal says in her videos.

By the way, i talked to Julia Cannon : D, she was very interested, we'll have another conversation next week

What does she know about source truth? She doesn't know half as much as Quartz Crystal does.

You do not understand Quartz Crystal at all.

Realy, why are you still here? You have already been shown to have no idea what you are talking about. You seem to care about making this topic look bad more than anybody else that has replied to me.
edit on 27-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

She has a single unified philosophy, as oplosed to the disorganized collection of knowledge that exists in the spiritual community. What you have shown does not present a single unified philosophy in the way that Quartz Crystal does.

Oh really?

That is supposed to help you.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: SourceTruth

We have had posters on here claiming some sort of enlightenment but their interaction with others soon shows that they are anything but.
Why not give us little taste of your spiritual insight, something that touches us perhaps in the spirit of Rumi or Meister Eckhart? Then we might say, this person has something we do not have.
Even a little esoteric poetry or some such. Something that touches our hearts.

Spiritual insight on a topic?

What topic do you want me to give my insight on?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Let me just say that you have absolutely no knowledge about any of these concepts, Quartz Crystals videos, and spirituality as a whole.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Oh really?

That is supposed to help you.

So, you agree that she does dabble in hypnosis?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Let me just say that you have absolutely no knowledge about any of these concepts, Quartz Crystals videos, and spirituality as a whole.

LMFAO!

I do, that's why i can't be brainwashed like you, by some weak fraudster by the way

You just butt hurt that your cult is lame and weak, and poor minded, i mean she had to steal her ideas from other successful persons and taint them with her falsehoods.

What a poor state of being, that's why she's so unhappy, her entire life is a fraud. She is not balanced, she's just mediocre and can't laugh or show happiness because she's dead inside, unlike the people she stole the concepts from

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What I said earlier is demonstrated yet again,

You don't know a thing about Quartz Crystal, and you have ignored my request to explain what Quartz Crustal says in her videos.

What does she know about source truth? She doesn't know half as much as Quartz Crystal does.

You do not understand Quartz Crystal at all.

Realy, why are you still here? You have already been shown to have no idea what you are talking about. You seem to care about making this topic look bad more than anybody else that has replied to me.

Again, she stole the concepts from someone else! There is nothing to understand from your fake religion, i can go to the actual people who knows best. You are just a lame cult begging for money on the web

And are you dense? Wasn't i very clear when i said i was here to continue bothering you because it's fun to show the evidence of your fake cult? How is that hard to understand? I will keep showing how fake she is, even if you get all butt hurt about it and keep saying that same lame thing "you don't understand sourcetruth" over and over like a simpleton bot

Also you said you were not going to reply to me anymore and yet here you are, you can't deal with it, that's a weak personality trait you know?

I can see that you are pretty much reaching the same point on Avalon as here on ATS LOL, wonder why...

It didn't took them long to figure you out : P

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm thinking SourceTruth is actually Quartz Crystal plugging her own #...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I already explained to you why you are wrong, but you will keep rambling no matter what I say. You are only intereated in making this channel look bad. Why don't you post in someone else's thread? What are you still doing here? You have nothing left to do here because you are wrong

edit on 27-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What do you know about this topic?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I already explained to you why you are wrong, but you will keep rambling no matter what I say. You are only intereated in making this channel look bad. Why don't you post in someone else's thread? What are you still doing here? You have nothing left to do here because you are wrong

I love how you twist yourself over someone who doesn't give a cr*p about you

Anyway as you can see this thread has been dead for some time, it's only you desperately trying to defend "Yudy" and your beliefs, and everyone else making fun of it

Same on Reddit and now same on Avalon

There is no place on this world for a fake religion like that one you follow

But i understand your fight, after all if the cult dies then you don't have any more "secrets" that make you special in anyway. It's like on the Matrix movie, everyone is a potential agent and people would do whatever they need to keep the illusion going, that's you right now : )

Your explanations are pointless and empty, so i don't bother pointing your mistakes, but you are getting lazy

And yet here we have to go with this question again

If i'm soulless and just an NPC, why do you even bother replying to me?

You can't stop replying, it burns you inside even if you said you would, because you can't let go, that's also a weak point the fake cult needs from people like you, they know you can't let go and that's part of how you got trapped

Waiting for your next reply that will just be a the same stuff once again about how "you don't understand sourcetruth" or one of its variations

LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You are full of yourself if you think you have done anything meaningful.
Your responses are filled with arrogance.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What do you know about this topic?

I know a lot of people started using "The Matrix" in their work after the film's release.
I was disappointed when David Icke started using it. I thought it was awfully derivative, almost lazy.
The idea of it being a multi-player experience isn't very interesting. Now, if it was a single player game and EVERYONE ELSE is a soulless one, that would be something. Think about that.

Better still, change "The Matrix" to "free range farm" and "soulless ones" to "interdimentional entities" and you might be a little warmer.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The matrix movie is an analogy to what this reality is, it represents it.

Better still, change "The Matrix" to "free range farm" and "soulless ones" to "interdimentional entities" and you might be a little warmer.

There are entities that exist, but there are also soulless ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join